Imagination

Imagination

A Poem by Pax
"

Imagination is the key to creation.

"

I want to be an artist so much that I forgot something more important.

Imagination!

I follow so much of all the rules and technique I learned that

I forgot to be me.

To the one thing I love,

Creating my imaginations

Making it part of me

Experiencing the things I never would have done.

:Side Note:

My mind is full of ‘what if?’, ‘What if this…?’ or ‘what if that…?’ then I create a scenario in my head like a little movie. I think I forgot that, my life is full of disappointments, failure and problems that make me sad and lonely that blocks my imaginations.

.

.

.

“Too much reality makes your head full and no room for creations.”

© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
Imagination is the key to creation.
a little bit of Einstein insights and my understanding.

Yes, right now I'm too overwhelm with problems I'm dealing with.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really liked this one! It speaks an undeniable truth in the fundamental flow of inspiration, as both the yin and yang of our lives go into our mind as the brush caresses the page. If there is to much pepper and not enough sugar, than the painting shall not turn out the same or with as much life as if there was a balance. Our art is an echo of our own inner well being after all.

Great Ink!
Aaron

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you so much.



Reviews

If you run from anything you just might run forever. Imagination means
you have stopped running and started to carry into space an extra load.
Do more,
do more. hder.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

Thank you, and i will...
Lovely

Reading this has shed some light to my writer's block so I thank you twice, the second for writing this :)

It's true though, isn't the real world too much to bear?

I can relate to another line like: My mind is full of ‘what if?’. I obsess in finding answers to these questions that seem as though it distracts me from important things. So good advice would probably be to just enjoy living in your world and maybe sometimes the real world.

Nice write :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

actually its an exert of my poem bright-side to keep reminding me always..to hopeful and strive for .. read more
Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

I'll be looking forward to that :) No problem, masaya makatulong sa kapwa :D
Pax

11 Years Ago

its already posted.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Imagination should be an escape from your reality. This is really insightful. So often we get caught up in living we forget to dream. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

that's what i also though, we should never forget to dream. Just an escape to the overwhelming probl.. read more
When you are worried and stressed, there is no room for imagination to flow. All the energy that could be used for creating, is wasted on the stress and problems. We have to minimize the problems as much as we can. When I ask myself, "What will this matter in 100 years?" Many of my problems that I thought were so large, become small or disappear entirely. See if it works for you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

great idea, i will try that. Thank You FOR sharing your advice..and the amazing review.
As I've said before, Will, learning to become the truest "you" may well be a primary goal of life.
Good points!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

that's really deep, it hit right on the spot. Thank You Mr. Frank, and i will..
This is genius.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

Thank You so much.
Imagination is a powerful tool.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

Indeed my friend. we do it everyday.
Junert

11 Years Ago

Yeah all the time.
ah, I think that is really good advice, I've been stuffed too much of reality lately and just as you say I have nothing good to write about. good points in here, I need to find some beauty in my life right now :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

we all just need a break from all those realities of life. Its hard, but we know we can..find that b.. read more
Pax

11 Years Ago

and thanks for the great review
the poet has quite a point here.....let your imagination run free.......don't worry about form and format. I know I don't. I couldn't write anything if I had to be rigid.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you my friend, indeed i will..
Problems aren't as important as we make them. Once we let go, we are free to imagine and create the experience of life as we walk the path before us. See darkness subside, first in your mind, then all around, light will unveil color and meaning. Meditation may help you see the soulution.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

meditation makes me fall asleep.. but then your right about that. problems are reality we ponder so .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1029 Views
32 Reviews
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on May 18, 2013

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


We learned We learned

A Poem by Pax


Fly TRAP! Fly TRAP!

A Poem by Muse


Duality Duality

A Poem by Pax


Caged Heart Caged Heart

A Poem by MOON