A fuggy fate

A fuggy fate

A Chapter by Pax
"

a journal for me...be warn this is an emotional outbreak..my worst work...

"

Dear Reader,  


        I am the most trying hard artist in this zone. I’m not good, I’m a fool who keeps fooling himself. Maybe I’m just good at expressing my thoughts In a simplistic manner that everyone can easily understand and relate into. I do often wonder the extent of my capability and it comes to a copycat version of what I read and felt.

Sometimes I’m just too dramatic, egoistic, and self-absorb foolish being. Money takes its toll on me, homesickness tackled my free will, and lastly negativity have embraced me.

I’m too selfish and cynical for my own good. Guessing I will not improve myself, for the fact that improvement starts with oneself will to change. I feel like giving up in breaking this chain that binds me. I’ve tried my best to be in the light of the stars beyond me. They’re very out of reach. Still the shine makes me believed and hold on to hope’s hands. And he said your fate might be dark but your heart shines, don’t turn it off. You have this empathy to sad things that it burdens you downward towards darkness. Have faith and believed that you can.

I want to thank everyone for believing in my work. Everyone’s light shines on me, it’s just me who don’t believe. Believing that you can, to push yourself beyond your limits because I often limit myself in doing the things i felt I can't.

Peace of mind is the hardest to achieve. Maybe I just don’t have the right tools to succeed. All I can say is that Tranquility’s peace is clouded with reality’s fuggy fate.


W.Pax



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
I've tried to be poetic as i can be, but It's just me full of mistakes and expectation I can't handle...

I"m just too dramatic i guess..
Now i change it back..
Fuggy means -
poorly ventilated or suffocating atmosphere ...
thank you for reading, this is me....


Feel free to correct my grammar, I'm just blind on that spot!!!!
a start of my online journal...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

When the storm blows hardest and the rain is bitter, when the sky is gray, and the world is darkest, just remember, that if you believe in yourself, trust that you can, you will find the light, and when the storm is over, when the rain has stopped, when the sky is bright again, the sun will shine through the clouds, better and brighter.

I wish you all the luck in the world.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

this is the first time i have a poetic way respond...so thank you....
Rose of Gondor

11 Years Ago

I tend to have dramatic responses...:D
Thank YOU, for posting something so lovely as this!



Reviews

Well, I'm sorry you changed the title. I like the word fuggy" and I'm going to start using it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Marie

11 Years Ago

Fuggy is foggier than just foggy.

11 Years Ago

I like that Marrie, Fuggy in fogging fog, to get friggin foggy in fogged-up days.That's foggy-stylis.. read more

11 Years Ago

Sorry I fogged up your name, I keep on using or an "y" or two fuggy "r's" fog me.
I just know I believe in you, even if you still don't believe it yourself, that time will come. And I know it. Such a painful, but well crafted piece my friend. Many lines are brilliant, and heartfelt.

E.L.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

...your my dearest friend and one of my favorite poets... your review speaks of the heart... and i a.. read more

11 Years Ago

You're welcome sweetheart
I'm glad you came back so quickly; I always read your work. I won't tell you not to be so negative and hard on yourself, because that's what everyone else tells you. And you know it's true.
I am not at all certain of the meaning of the word "fuggy", but I like it very much.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

thanks, I've change it to must simple one...so that its not so complicated...
Yeah, I was back.. read more
You have said it best dear poet: I've tried my best to be in the light of the stars beyond me... That is the recipe fellow poet... Keep trying to reach the stars even if they seem far off ... Just be yourself ... That is the best ... Be honest and sincere with your writes for people can relate to that... Pen your thoughts and emotions with simple but effective imaginations and truths...All the potential is within you ...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

mr. Sami, you see me so well... and I really appreciate that... your light shines on me my friend..... read more
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

That is what true friends are for... You too... Thank you for your support too...
When the storm blows hardest and the rain is bitter, when the sky is gray, and the world is darkest, just remember, that if you believe in yourself, trust that you can, you will find the light, and when the storm is over, when the rain has stopped, when the sky is bright again, the sun will shine through the clouds, better and brighter.

I wish you all the luck in the world.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

this is the first time i have a poetic way respond...so thank you....
Rose of Gondor

11 Years Ago

I tend to have dramatic responses...:D
Thank YOU, for posting something so lovely as this!
"I’m too selfish and cynical for my own good. Guessing I will not improve myself, for the fact that improvement starts with oneself will to change. I feel like giving up in breaking this chain that binds me. I’ve tried my best to be in the light of the stars beyond me. They’re very out of reach. Still the shine makes me believed and hold on to hope’s hands. And he said your fate might be dark but your heart shines, don’t turn it off. You have this empathy to sad things that it burdens you downward towards darkness. Have faith and believed that you can."

For me this is the best part, I too suffer the same doubts at times, and I wonder if what I have to give is worthy or wanted, but love these lines, they may be dark edged but they are honest, keep it shining, what beautiful advice :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

...I came back because of you and the others here...you make me feel home, you and friends here shin.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

516 Views
16 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: A fuggy fate


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax