A fuggy fate

A fuggy fate

A Chapter by Pax
"

a journal for me...be warn this is an emotional outbreak..my worst work...

"

Dear Reader,  


        I am the most trying hard artist in this zone. I’m not good, I’m a fool who keeps fooling himself. Maybe I’m just good at expressing my thoughts In a simplistic manner that everyone can easily understand and relate into. I do often wonder the extent of my capability and it comes to a copycat version of what I read and felt.

Sometimes I’m just too dramatic, egoistic, and self-absorb foolish being. Money takes its toll on me, homesickness tackled my free will, and lastly negativity have embraced me.

I’m too selfish and cynical for my own good. Guessing I will not improve myself, for the fact that improvement starts with oneself will to change. I feel like giving up in breaking this chain that binds me. I’ve tried my best to be in the light of the stars beyond me. They’re very out of reach. Still the shine makes me believed and hold on to hope’s hands. And he said your fate might be dark but your heart shines, don’t turn it off. You have this empathy to sad things that it burdens you downward towards darkness. Have faith and believed that you can.

I want to thank everyone for believing in my work. Everyone’s light shines on me, it’s just me who don’t believe. Believing that you can, to push yourself beyond your limits because I often limit myself in doing the things i felt I can't.

Peace of mind is the hardest to achieve. Maybe I just don’t have the right tools to succeed. All I can say is that Tranquility’s peace is clouded with reality’s fuggy fate.


W.Pax



© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
I've tried to be poetic as i can be, but It's just me full of mistakes and expectation I can't handle...

I"m just too dramatic i guess..
Now i change it back..
Fuggy means -
poorly ventilated or suffocating atmosphere ...
thank you for reading, this is me....


Feel free to correct my grammar, I'm just blind on that spot!!!!
a start of my online journal...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

When the storm blows hardest and the rain is bitter, when the sky is gray, and the world is darkest, just remember, that if you believe in yourself, trust that you can, you will find the light, and when the storm is over, when the rain has stopped, when the sky is bright again, the sun will shine through the clouds, better and brighter.

I wish you all the luck in the world.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

11 Years Ago

this is the first time i have a poetic way respond...so thank you....
Rose of Gondor

11 Years Ago

I tend to have dramatic responses...:D
Thank YOU, for posting something so lovely as this!



Reviews

It's your feelings and we cannot argue with you whether it's good or bad and it's not worst... I've written writings like this complaining about how worst I can get, but still the Journal makes you feel better it's like your drowning it with all your tears and when you're finished writing you're also finished crying... ^-^ I hope you get the meaning...
Sorry because I don't want to criticize the grammar and such... because the piece had a life on it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

I sometimes think negative of some things
Pax

11 Years Ago

i agree its part of human nature to think that way.... its a balance world out there....remember i s.. read more
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

right :D
Just write. Everytime you put word to the page, you have created. How many people can say that?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you...for reading my journal...and i will...
First, I would say if English is your third language..you have every reason to be proud. I truly respect you. What you do in this piece is self critique yourself. Very difficult. I think you are far to hard on yourself. The insights in this work tells me you are sincere. It is a decent self reflection, even though overly critical. Good luck. Keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you so much...yes..English is my third... and yes again...its just the glimpse of the negativi.. read more
Let me start out by saying that this, as well as all of your other writings... is ironic, because your saying you have no talent... through obviously talented writing! if you weren't my friend, i'd pour a glass of cold water in your face to wake you up so you could really look at your writings and see that out of everyone else on WC, you are also one of the few who really stands out to me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

:) *smiles* i guess i really need that glass of water to wake me up....thank you...this is just a gl.. read more
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

anytime :) just don't forget about all of the people on here who love your writing and don't be weig.. read more
You have expressed yourself so well in this fine piece and you have no idea how it touches and strikes a chord in so many hearts . We are mostly insecure inadequate and often we are our harshest critics. Great write Willyam

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

Moon.. It's always a pleasure to see you around... thank you for reading and understanding me...your.. read more
Regardless of the grammar, I still think you are a master of your own thoughts. Good command in English and grammar is essential to every aspiring writer but it is the soul and heart you put into your writing which makes you a true artist of your craft.
Nevertheless, the brutal honesty in this piece is what makes it worth to read. I'd say, aside from write, write and write, do read, read and read; make it as your mantra.
Good luck and keep that pen bleeding passionate fellow :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you kabayan!
that's why i read a lot lately... because i feel that... like you said it c.. read more
Just you .. we all love you just as you are. I have always enjoyed each writing of yours i have read, each song i have listened to .. you are fine to me as you are... as for grammar, not my forte.
Having empathy is a gift i feel ... tho it hurts sometimes. Believe, we do.

Chloe

Posted 11 Years Ago


Chloe..Across the Universe

11 Years Ago

Pax, please forgive me.. I thought you were another Pax !
But still you are fine as you are. a.. read more
Pax

11 Years Ago

no problem...its just a case of mistaken identity...lol... thank you gain...
Chloe..Across the Universe

11 Years Ago

You are welcome lol and thank you for your nice review of Glory Days... :)
Listening my friend .. this to shall pass xo

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

I do feel that too... it's something will passed that is not forever... thanks... for listening I fe.. read more
Renée

11 Years Ago

( :
Putting yourself out there to express your humility is not something to be ashamed of.
We are our own worst critic... you do not see your talent as we do. You see only your faults and mistakes. The beauty of your writing is that you pour your heart out, sharing your true self. Well expressed piece!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

sorry if you have read a glimse of my mind's negativity....and thanks again...
first off...if you read any of the poetry on writer's cafe...you'll see that you are not alone. You will always be your worst critic. So pat yourself on the back for a change..give yourself credit for putting your thoughts out there. Some people...are just too scared to share.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

I always be my worst critic, the best enemy that is the most hardest to beat... thank you Ms. M...

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
16 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: A fuggy fate


Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax