Being A Vampire

Being A Vampire

A Chapter by writergirl10

CHAPTER 3

BEING A VAMPIRE

 

I’m not scared. I’m just afraid that I will hurt somebody. What if the police come after me? I could kill all of them. I’m afraid, not scared. Ethan, Veronica, Cheryl, or even Edgar can’t control me. I had to control myself. I can do this.

“I think she’s about to be awake. “She opened her eyes, and they’re red.” Ethan said.

“Ethan? Anybody?” Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

“I’m right here, baby. It’s going to be fine. Everything’s going to be fine.” Ethan says. I reach up to touch his face, and he leans in closer to kiss me. His kiss is passionate. He leans back, and says, “Hello, gorgeous. Are you ready to hunt?” he asks.

“Definitely. I’m thirsty like crap.” I say. I try to get up, but I end up falling down. Ethan rushes to pick me up, but I’m too strong, and accidently hurt him.

“Ouch! You hurt me!” Ethan exclaims. Everybody laughs. I blush, even with a pale face.

“Sweetie, you’ve never looked so beautiful. You look so stunning and gorgeous.” Cheryl said.

“You look nice.” Veronica said happily. Veronica and I are close friends now, and I think she was nervous that I might escape, and tell all their secrets, including the biggest one. But we’re tight now.

“Thank you, everybody, but if I don’t get some food, I’ll eat an entire town.” Everyone laughed.

“Ok, let’s go. I’ll teach you how to hunt.” Ethan said. We walk toward the window, and I’m confused. Usually, people walk out the door, but okay, if they want me too. “Alright, I’ll go first, and show you. Watch me.” He said. He jumps out the window so gracefully. He’s so freaking gorgeous. I try to jump out of the window like him, but I just fall. When I get down there, I take off my shoes and throw them in the little pond. I hear a cat meow. “Andy that was really….perfect. You jumped like there was no ground!” Ethan cried. He was right. I jumped out of a window before. Sure, it was the first floor, but let me have my moment.

“Let’s hunt!” I cry.

“Alright, we’ll start with some basic deer. They’re really easy, and look, I just spotted one!” Ethan exclaims. I can’t hear a word he’s saying, because the only thing I’m thinking about is food. And Mama wants her food. I creep up on him, and as soon as he turns around, I tackle him. When I start to bite, I think of the poor life of a deer. Oh, who cares? I’m hungry. Let’s eat! I eat until I’m full, and then I move onto something a little bigger, because I’m not quite full. I spot an elk, and it’s with no one. Until I spot a hunter waiting for its prey just like me. I think he sees me, because he rushes off to the elk. His scent is so powerful, but I try to creep away. I can’t kill a person. It’s taking a soul from this earth. I creep away to Ethan and he’s staring in shock.

“Andy, that was amazing! How did you do such a thing as a newborn?” he asks, bewildered.

“I don’t know, he’s a person, and I can’t kill a person,” I say.

“Well, you did an amazing thing. I’m proud of you,” he wraps his arms around me. We find some more elk, and we eat away. It reminds me of a dinner date, but adventurous. Ha-ha. Ethan is very mysterious when you don’t know him, but when you really get to know him, he’s wild.

“Hey,” he says.

“Hey,” I say back. I look deeply in his golden eyes. Mine probably look red. Thirsty red.

“We better get back before anybody sees us. Let’s go. We might catch a few animals on the way,” he says. I run, he races me. We laugh and giggle. Then we see a large wolf. I stand back, starting to lunge. Ethan stops me.

“NO! We can’t! That’s a boy named Justin. He’s what we call a shape shifter,” he says.

“Wait, Justin who went to our school? That nerdy kid, Justin that mysteriously turned bad, and weird?” I ask.

“Yeah, that kid, and he turned bad and weird when he turned into a shape shifter,” He said. “Great! He’s coming over here!” He exclaimed.

“Hey, I know you. You go to my school! You’re Andy. Hi, I’m Justin,” he said. He’s sort of, cute. Not as cute as Ethan.

“Hi, I’m Andy. Nice to meet you…have to go. I’m sort of a vampire now. Please don’t tell anyone,” I say.

“That’s okay. I’m a werewolf. Don’t sweat it,” he says. He leaves, saying good bye. I watch when he leaves, I think to myself, He’s strange!

“You ready to go back?” he asks.

“Yeah, or unless you want to hunt some more?” I ask.

“No, I’m fine. Let’s go. I’ll race ya,” he says. I smile. We race back, and when we get there we see my father and mother asking Edgar and Cheryl. Oh crap. Ethan sees them too, because he takes me to the back of the house.

“My mom and dad are here! Why are they here, Ethan?” I ask frantically.

“They’re looking for you. Don’t worry, they won’t recognize you. You look different. We’ll have to lie and say that you’re my sister,” he says. He kisses me. It feels like magic. I wrap my arms around him. He pulls away, when Edgar comes around. “Any news?” he asks.

“They’re leaving now. They are putting up a search. I hate to be the center of this,” he says. Ethan sighs a sigh of relief.

“What’s wrong? So, wait, my mom and dad are coming here? Do I need to hide?” I ask, rushed.

“It’s going to be okay. We need to leave, only for about two days. They’re just going to search the forest for you for about a day, and then we’ll be free to hunt. I feel so bad about taking you like that,” Ethan says. I go to comfort him.

“Don’t be. You’re my soul mate forever. I’m so glad that you rescued me,” I say honestly. He wraps his arms around me.

“You need to go. They’re coming now. Go to the house in the forest, deep in the forest. Hide her there. They won’t survive in the forest for that long,” Edgar warns us, or should I say Ethan, because I don’t know what the heck they’re talking about.

“What are you saying? Where’s the house?” I ask.

“It’s okay, love. You’re going to be alright. Don’t worry,” Ethan comforts me. We run over the stream and we run so far, I can’t see the house anymore.

“Ethan, where are we going?” I ask, still running.

“We’re here. Our house,” he says, looking up. It’s big, beautiful, and HUGE! “Let’s get you inside. We don’t want to leave any tracks,” he says.

“Wow, Ethan. This is wonderful,” I say, marveled by the inside of the house. This is really wonderful. I don’t know how they could do it, put this beauty of a house in a forest.

“Well, it’s our second home, if you want to put it that way. Veronica stays here, and her boyfriend, Todd. They’re really close. Almost like us,” he says. I stare up into his eyes. It’s like I knew him all my life.

“Ethan! Hide her up here!” I think Veronica says. He nudges me to go upstairs with him. “Hide her in this room right here. They won’t look up here, promise,” she says.

“How can you know?” I ask politely.

“Veronica can see the future. She has visions, and she can see anyone. It’s helpful in most cases, but sometimes, it’s annoying,” he says with a chuckle.

“I heard that!” Veronica shouts.

“You were supposed to!” he says right back.

“Okay guys. Enough already,” I say.

“Okay, so here’s the kitchen, not like you will be using it, but here’s the living room, or should we say the family room, the bedroom, even if we don’t sleep, we just change there, and here’s the view. Don’t go out there until we tell you it’s safe. Your mom or dad could be out there. If you want to keep them safe, then you will follow our directions,” he explains. I just nod. I understand perfectly. I just have to listen to directions, then my mom and dad will give up, and everything will be fine. I hope.

“Ethan, you go back to Edgar and Cheryl. I’ll take Andy. I’ll protect her,” she says.

“I don’t need protecting. I’m a vampire now,” I say.

“Andy, you still need protecting. Maybe not babysitting, but just so you don’t kill anyone,” he says.

“Fine,” I mumble. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts it.

“I love you,” he says, looking in his eyes.

“I love you,” I say back, looking deep in his eyes. Then he leaves. I turn around, facing Veronica, who has a huge smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 writergirl10


Author's Note

writergirl10
What do you think of the story line?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

My writing sucks here. This was a LONG time ago. So sorry for the confusion! My latest writing should be better.

Posted 11 Years Ago


the next chapter is hiding, which is about hiding from her parents....with Veronica. But Thanks! That really helps!

Posted 13 Years Ago


That is really awesome but in the first paragraph I was confused because you talk about her waking up to being a vampire and then she all of a sudden is talking about not wanting to kill people. Also when you said her parents or her was going to die and they go looking for her after the fire. Let's just say this chapter confused but over all it seems REALLY good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2010


Author

writergirl10
writergirl10

About
I love History and English, and the Twilight Saga. I love to write, and I love to read. more..

Writing
The Wish The Wish

A Chapter by writergirl10


New? New?

A Chapter by writergirl10