The Begging Of The End

The Begging Of The End

A Chapter by GetTheHellOut

"Taashaa, Taashaaa" the creepy voice kept repeating, calling out her name as if waiting for respond. She walked once again in the familiar hallway that haunted her. The cold air reached her face as she heard the calling of the dead. She knew that this was the place that all her darkest fears would come to life. In a kinda funny way the possibilities of what the outcome of today could be were endless. But somehow Tasha wasn't scared anymore, like she was taken oven by numbness, like she didn't care what the end would be. She flashed a smile the same way a predator or a killer would smile at a victim, at the terrified girl that was standing next to her unwillingly, shuddering at the thought of what could happen to her. Deep inside that little girl hope never ceased to exist that's what kept her fighting all along. Tasha knew that in situations like this she couldn't trust anyone, not even herself. In such cases noone can define right and wrong, good and evil, especially when you can't tell what's fake and what's real, when your walking between the thick line of sanity and insanity. She made her pace faster reaching to open the door eagerly as she stepped out of the light the candles were giving, in this cursed place sunk in darkness...

 



© 2008 GetTheHellOut


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

totally love your writing keep writing..yes outcome

you are talented

Posted 15 Years Ago


very interesting, i'd like to see how this progresses.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 5, 2008
Last Updated on August 6, 2008


Author

GetTheHellOut
GetTheHellOut

Nicosia, Cyprus



About
I'm Christina and I'm 15 years old. My native language is Greek and I'm from Cyprus. I'm currently at highschool. When I found this website I thought I should give a shot at writing. Usually my writin.. more..

Writing