The Last Sunrise

The Last Sunrise

A Chapter by GetTheHellOut

  The girl sat on the purple sofa absentminded. She felt so far from home in this new unfamiliar environment, nothing here belonged to her, it was so different, she was sure she would miss her soft bed and silk sheets. But most of all she was worried about her father, Tasha wouldn't say a word, that kind of silence always scared her.

  The young woman walked out the door. "Stay here and don't make any kind of noise" she whispered to her in a suspicious tone. "Ok fine, you won't explain anything and you just want me to stay here and wait. Sounds reasonable enough" Irma whispered back in a really ironic tone. Tasha completely ignored her slumed the door behind her and dissapeared into the woods from where the weird noises came. Under the door another note that was ment for her.

 

 " So this is the end

   There is no way back now

   We all made our choises

   and now we pay for every single mistake we ever made

   This sunrise may be our last

    before the time comes

    for the infinite darkness

    where the dead will walk among the living

    It already started "

 

   The girl stared at the note with horror, right after she read it. "Who was that James that Tasha mentioned before? The one who wrote the notes... What could he mean?" she thought to herself terrified. "Where the dead will walk among the living", that phrase was carved in her mind. Thoughts in all directions flooded her head, but she couldn't lead herself into a good enough conclusion.

  After a while Tasha came in extreamely anxious. "He was here, wasn't he? He was here, right? It wasn't just me after all..." she said with her soft voice breaking. "Who was here?" Irma shrieked.

"James..." the young woman gasped as she saw the note her little guest was holding. With one quick move she grabed it, read it, and crubled the paper.

  Then she stared at doctor's daughter with eyes full of agony. "Are you alright?" she asked with her high-pitched soprano voice. Irma nodded and jumbed up as an insane laughter echoed in the night. They both went outside waiting for "the last surrise". "I swear if I knew that any of this would happen I would never..." Tasha muttered and looked down at the fallen leaves as the winter's breeze blew them away. "It doesn't matter now..." she sighned. "It's our last hope... I'm not gonna give up now..." she said as her eyes met the little girl's gaze. Then she looked away, as if she was ashamed.

 



© 2008 GetTheHellOut


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on August 8, 2008
Last Updated on November 30, 2008


Author

GetTheHellOut
GetTheHellOut

Nicosia, Cyprus



About
I'm Christina and I'm 15 years old. My native language is Greek and I'm from Cyprus. I'm currently at highschool. When I found this website I thought I should give a shot at writing. Usually my writin.. more..

Writing