Book One: Chapter Two

Book One: Chapter Two

A Chapter by capn - roxass
"

Time to look a new perspective...

"
[Please read the author's note before reading. (:]
S**t!!

I stumbled through the undergrowth of the forest sloppily, clutching my left shoulder tightly. It hurt so much to walk... Hell, it hurt just to stand. For god's sake...
I swung my head around a few more times, still failing in my search, that had been going on for about an hour now. Just like every other time I looked, there were trees. Trees and vegetation everywhere. That sick b*****d was no where in sight.
I groaned in disgust, let my back fall against the nearest tree trunk, and sunk to the ground. My heart wouldn't slow the hell down, I was basically gasping to breathe in, and my shoulder still screamed in agony. It was probably f*****g broken. What an a*****e.
I hung my head, although I was still aware of anything nearby. As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't continue like this. It's hard enough to walk, much less chase someone down. 
If anything decided to come by now... I swear...
I don't know how long I had sat there. Must've been a pretty long time, considering that my shoulder started to hurt less. Upon realizing this, I grinned in satisfaction, and stood up without a problem. The pain that had been killing me previously was only a strong sting, but it didn't bother me.
Huh. Healed a bit faster than usual. Guess it wasn't broken.
And with that thought, I laughed a little to myself, and looked on ahead. I won't give up on any of them until I see their last drop of blood on my own hands.
--
The hot sun continued to beat down on the treetops; I could tell, even though it barely reached me below all the leafy crap.
How long have I been walking anyway? And when the hell did I resort to walking?
Ugh. I won't get anywhere like this.
I stopped my damn walking, and observed the area around me.
It all. Looked. The same.
I groaned, officially tired of the same routine every day. When am I getting out of this place?  Maryland can't be that far away... I've been walking through this damned forest for at least a week or two now.
....'At least a week or two now'? 
Great. Now I'm loosing track of time. Woodeefuckingdoo.
I was about to keep walking, until this strange feeling hit me. I froze in place, my heart started to race, my hair stood on end.
Ohhh s**t.
I didn't have time to see exactly what it was. I was already dashing ahead before I could even think. I really didn't want to run into an animal now.
I was leaping from tree to tree, hoping that.. whatever that thing was.. was far behind me now. As much as I would love to, I didn't have time to fight anyth-
My thoughts were cut short as something smacked me aside in mid air, throwing me into the dirt, and pinning me down. I shook my head, and found that I was face to face with the animal. It was probably my height, stood on four legs, and was covered in the worst fur I have ever seen. It was knotted, tattered, filthy; I'd hate to be it's groomer. Yet, overall it still resembled a dog. A large.. ugly.. filthy dog.
F*****g terrier.
I immediately kicked it upwards in the stomach with both of my feet, enough to throw it off of me, and stood up quickly. The dog was getting to it's own feet some distance away, and shot me a death glare with it's beady eyes. I only laughed.
"Come and get me, mutt."
It growled and came after me again, pretty sloppily. I rolled my eyes, and jumped as it ran underneath me, just to deliver a kick onto it's back. The terrier yelped as a sickening crack filled my ears, and it collapsed to the ground under me. Sighing, I stepped off of the mutt, and made my way around it to it's head. It was still alive, of course. A broken spine wouldn't kill one of these. The terrier laid there, panting heavily and whimpering, although it's black eyes were still filled with the means to kill me.
"You sicken me." I said bluntly, pulling out one of my pistols slowly. I pointed the gun at it's head, ready to pull the trigger. "Whether this shot kills you or not, you'll be put out of your misery eventually. You can thank me later."
Without another word, I took the shot, right in between it's evil little eyes. I'm pretty sure it could be heard some far distances off, it drowned out the terrier's cry, anyway.
Well, guess it did kill it. That was too easy.
I put the pistol away again, sighing. What a waste of my time.
But then I saw it. I saw him. Through the trees ahead.
As soon as we made eye contact, his dark figure disappeared into the trees ahead of him.
I clenched my fists, and chased after him in an instant. 
"D****T!! You won't get away from me this time!!"


© 2011 capn - roxass


Author's Note

capn - roxass
This chapter is from a different character's point of view. It switches between this character's and Lucy with each chapter in this story, unless I say otherwise, but I'll let it be known if it changes.
This is a pretty dumb chapter, too. (:
...
I'm making it really short. I'm growing extremely bored of him just being there.

BUT I LIKE THIS GUY A LOT. :D He curses constantly, enjoys bloodshed, wants to kill some people.... :D

lolwut. If he was real I'd be fucking terrified

I HATE THIS CHAPTER BYE. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THAT WAS AMAZING. I love this character. She -- or is it a he? -- is brilliantly brilliant beyond comparison. I love their sarcastic comments and how they randomly pull out a gun. I luffles it.

DON'T HATE YOUR CHAPTERS. They're awesome.

I love dogs. I have one. I'll never look at my Lab named Zoe the same way again... *looks over at her suspeciously*

YOU MUST TELL ME WHOM IT TISSSS. Even though I probably won't know who it is, even if you told me.

FLUFFING GORGEOUS CHAPTER.

Imma reading on, in case you're wondering. ~

Posted 12 Years Ago


...I get off for three hours... -.- Review stealers. -.-

I KNOW HWO IT ISSSSSHHHHh! XD .....Well, this was entertaining. :D

...I never did really like dogs. EW. EW EW EW. I feel so sorry for him...Dog in face...Just ew. XD

Well, because I don't want to be a hypoctate, I cannopt tell you to write.

BUT IT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPEH IF CHU DID! :D *gives puppy dog eyes* ...PWEASE?

Posted 13 Years Ago


OHMEHGOD. THAT WAS F*****G AWESOME. lol, i agree, I'd be f*****g terrified if he were real too. o.e yeah, he ish. xD Thank god he's not real. o.o XD I LOVED THE TERRIER THING. THAT WAS FUCKTASTICAL. :3 Lol, the ending. Theeee endinggggg. xD that was just... lol. xD heheheh. Yeah, you'd better write, like, now, or I'll, like, shoot yew. And I know where you live. o.e So.... write, woman.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
THAT WAS F*****G EPIC!! I love that guy too. He's so epic, for all the reasons you stated in your Author's Note. If he was real, I would be terrified, too, but he's not so... I LOVE HIM. xD I love the beginning with the shoulder stuff and how it healed faster than he thought, and the second part of it was f*****g HILARIOUS for some reason. The way he wasn't sure how long he had been walking and the terrier part was EPICAL. I loved it. :D And the ending made me laugh insanely, too. o.O The way he said "D****t, you won't get away from me this time!" It was GREAT. I don't mind that the chappie was short.(: And I can't wait for more, so writtteee.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011
Tags: fantasy, super humans, earth, magic


Author

capn - roxass
capn - roxass

Monteriggioni, Italy



About
Ayee. I'm Roxie. I'm Homestuck. You're Homestuck. We're all Homestuck. I like to sit on my a*s and play video games. Not much else really. I'm not active on here. I write if I'm in the mood .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by capn - roxass


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by capn - roxass



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..