I Love You & I Always Will

I Love You & I Always Will

A Story by Grey
"

Just a short nightmare I had and decided to type up.

"

I'm standing naked on a small square platform hanging in the air by four small thin wires at each railed corner. Across from my platform is another; standing upon that platform is an unrecognizable face. I blink and the face changes to that of someone I love. I blink again and it changes again. Every time I blink the face changes to someone else. Suddenly a bridge between our platforms begins to appear starting at the platform opposite me. The platform of this thing appearing as everyone I've ever loved. I stand deathly still afraid of what this thing might do. I realize as soon as the bridge touches my platform that I am right to be afraid for the next time I blink it appears as him. I blink again in hope the face will again change; it doesn't. I begin to cry silently when I realize a gun has appeared in his hand. He c***s his head at me recognizing my tears and begins laughing loudly. He takes a step forward, I back into the railing. He raises the gun at me, as my knees give out and I fall to the floor of the platform. He begins to run across the long span of bridge and before I know it he's picking me off the floor screaming unintelligible things at me. No matter how hard I try I can't understand what he's saying. Suddenly he stops screaming takes a step back and places the cold metal of the gun against my bare stomach. I hear him count down "3, 2, 1". Not a second after his says one I hear the gun go off, feel the bullet tearing its way through my body and then I feel him push me. Right through the frail railing. Now I'm falling, falling, falling. Begging god to let me hit the ground soon and end this excruciating pain. But I don't hit the ground, I land in his arms and he holds me. Holds me and whispers sweet words in my ear until finally I die. The last words I heard him say "I love you, and I always will."

© 2016 Grey


Author's Note

Grey
Please leave feedback!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016
Tags: #nightmare, #scary, #terrified, #undyinglove, #love, #falling

Author

Grey
Grey

Stillwater, OK



About
I am almost 17 years young and I aspire to someday be a writer as well as a Bronc Rider and Barrel Racer. more..

Writing
The Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper

A Story by Grey