The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

A Story by Grey
"

Just a short scary fake confession I once wrote.

"

All the best people are crazy, that's what my mum has always told me. She also used to say she knew I was special from the first moment she laid eyes on me. She used to say she just knew "I was destined for greatness".

Well she was right, I just wish she were alive to see it. I hadn't meant to hit her that hard, only enough to make her listen. Instead though she tumbled backwards down the stairs like some useless little rag doll. Dumb woman should've known better than to interrupt me. Though I must thank her because her death began my rein of great terror, my rein of greatness. My heart didn't skip a beat, nor my lungs a breath as I drove her to the cemetery a town over and buried her beside my late father.

My next kill was again also an accident, I hit a young girl on my way home from work late one evening. She must've been walking home from a friends or something. Again my heartbeat, nor my breath skipped even the slightest. I shoved her body in the trunk and kept a tiny charm from the bracelet on her wrist as a souvenir. I drove out to the cemetery and again buried her beside my late father.

I have now mastered the art of killing, I am on my sixteenth victim excluding the accidental deaths. The only likeness between my murders being their burial site and the fact that I keep a souvenir. Every murder is devised, and executed differently. The press refers to me as The Grim Reaper, they have no idea who I really am or how I execute each murder all they know is that someone is kidnapping and killing "innocents". They don't realize that every man or woman I kill, I have chosen for a reason. Each person I kill is a person I have deemed unworthy to live, a person who has committed multiple heinous and treacherous crimes. I kill people who don't follow the rules.

To conclude this confession, I have been notified that I am dying of cancer. That's why I've written this letter, to confess my sins and tell the world that my seventeenth and final kill shall be myself. Please bury me beside my mother and ensure that the world never knows my true identity.

The Grim Reaper

Otherwise known as Kylin Odell

© 2016 Grey


Author's Note

Grey
Please leave feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on September 15, 2016
Last Updated on September 15, 2016
Tags: #scary, #confessing, #death

Author

Grey
Grey

Stillwater, OK



About
I am almost 17 years young and I aspire to someday be a writer as well as a Bronc Rider and Barrel Racer. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5