~Chapter One-Deadly Forest~

~Chapter One-Deadly Forest~

A Chapter by xxsweetmelodyxx

~Aria's POV~

 

I wrapped myself tighter in my jacket as police cars passed me with a rush of cold air.

 

I signed as I was going directly to where they were.There was a serious accident on the west side of the woods.I knew somehthing was wrong.

 

I approached the head of chief police as he was talking to everyone and giving them certain instructions.

 

"What happened?"I asked him.

 

He grunted sadly as he looked back at the dead body being taken into the ambulance.

 

"There was a man lying in the middle of the woods frozen to death",he told me.

 

My eyes widened,but I calmed down and nodded while walking away from all the commotion.What animal...or thing...whatever is was could do such a thing?

 

It couldn't be possible to freeze someone to death...it...it couldn't be.It was a fantasy right?

 

Many ideas were swirming through my mind as I sat outside looking out at the forest to see if anything was there.

 

Suddenly,I heard a twing snap and I immediately snapped my head as I stared in shock at the dark figure standing in the woods looking at me intensely with it's aqua blue eyes.

 

I couldn't look away from them.It was as if they had some type of spell on me.I was hypnotized as he automatically disappeared from me seeing.

 

I signed as I looked into the forest again.It looked like he was gone.I could tell it was a he from his shadow.

 

I knew I had to look for him again.I would go hiking tomorrow to see if I could

I had to see those eyes again...find him in the woods.



© 2010 xxsweetmelodyxx


Author's Note

xxsweetmelodyxx
Ignore an grammar...sorry..plz tell me if you liked it :) Plzz! Thank you so much! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it :)
very mysterious:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

overall, it's a wonderous place to begin. the suspense already starts to sink it right from the start. i want to know what happened to that poor fellow in the woods. I love the description of the cold in the beginning

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010
Tags: love deadly forest dead body


Author

xxsweetmelodyxx
xxsweetmelodyxx

~This information is Classified~, MI



About
Ello :) My name is Jordan(you can call me Jordy).I Live in Michigan and I am 13.I love writing stories and poetry mostly.I also love to sing,dance,act,read,and etc.I am a Christian.I absolutely love p.. more..

Writing