~Chapter Two-His Eyes~

~Chapter Two-His Eyes~

A Chapter by xxsweetmelodyxx

~Aria's POV~

 

I decided to pack some food and warm clothing just incase he needed it.He looked like he was only wearing a shirt and jeans.Not even shoes.

 

Shouldn't he had frozen to death by now?

 

I shook the thoughs out of my mind as I strapped the backpack to my back and clipped it so it was firmly around my waist.

 

I grabbed my coat,gloves,hate,scarf,and hiking boots.I knew I would be having a long walk to attend to.

 

My mother and father were gone on a business trip so I had time to go and look for...whatever he was.

 

I stepped quietly onto the patio searching for any signs around me.He could be watching me at any moment.

 

Without another thought I ran into the woods where I first saw him and searched around me for any sign of a foorprint.

 

I had found nothing.

 

I signed going into the deep dark parts of the woods.I would look around when I heard strange noises in the trees.They were so tall and dark.

 

Out of nowhere I heard a twig snap.I quickly turned around and examined my surroundings.I saw nothing.

 

As I turned around I gasped and fell to the ground at the figure from before standing before me.

 

His aqua blue eyes stared into mine.His eyelashes were white as were his eyebrows.He looked like he had been in a snow storm for hours.

 

He was breathtaking...

 

"Why did you come here?",he asked.

 

"I-I came to see you",I answered.

 

He grunted and turned away from me walking away.I quickly got up and followed him grabbing his hand,but I snatched it away feeling how cold it was.

 

"Your hand is so cold",I whispered.

 

He grabbed my hand again and pulled it to touch his face.I could feel it even colder than his hand.

 

"What are you?",I asked.

 

Our faces were inches away from eachother.

 

"I'm a monster!",he snarled.



© 2010 xxsweetmelodyxx


Author's Note

xxsweetmelodyxx
Hope you liked it! Comments plz!!!!!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010
Tags: in the woods she finds him


Author

xxsweetmelodyxx
xxsweetmelodyxx

~This information is Classified~, MI



About
Ello :) My name is Jordan(you can call me Jordy).I Live in Michigan and I am 13.I love writing stories and poetry mostly.I also love to sing,dance,act,read,and etc.I am a Christian.I absolutely love p.. more..

Writing