We, the Painters...

We, the Painters...

A Poem by zachlovesyou
"

when does ones hope transform reality..

"

I crave the feeling of a revolution.
 

I want to be an artist.


I wish i had the power to imagine something inside my head and put it down on paper

....with pastels.







I would paint independent figures each glorious in there own way. Yet all intangled in
a vine that equates all. woven through and through with great passion. It would all go together in a perfect order. shaded in perfect fashion......

with a sequence of perfect colors.


 



 


 

 

I would paint about a young boy who desires the things that frieghten him most,

but, a boy who, ordinary to the naked eye, holds incredible significance.


 

this is you,


 



 


 

and you,


 

 

and me...........


 

this painting would bring out a dream in him, and all would see it.


Those who choose to see will be transformed heart and soul in a crave for a brilliant world.

it would bring out such beauty that they start seeing the unique, uncany beauty in everyone they see.


They would call it a masterpeice for it would bring out a hope that they all hold inside.

© 2009 zachlovesyou


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lov ethis piece!
It is very unique and put a picture in my head!
Keep Writing!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very creative and long. I loved it. It put a good picture in my head as you put your thoughts down. keep it up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is very deep, and I loved reading it. It has so much depth in but a few words. With every different colour, comes a different perception of each word. This is definately a piece that leaves the reader thinking, contemplating, and seeking out EVERY meaning of the poem. I like how you put the words together. They flowed like a stream. Like... a stream of thought. Anyhoo, I'm rambling. I think this is great!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a beautiful write
and so well said. I like your colors of the poem.
Very well created.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice style and excellent content. The rhythm works, and quite frankly it is believable !!!

Nice Work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh!It's absolutely brilliant!Unique!And Imaginative!Please keep up the great work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. This was great. I loved how you used color to highlight the important words. This was a lovly poem, well writen, and it flowed well. It has everything that a good poem needs, and I really enjoyed it. Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


very good, I love how you form it out to describe more and more... nice unique style... amazing...

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is incredible, beautiful, original, and well done. The yellow doesn't show up and is hard to read other than that it is an awesome piece. I really enjoyed the tone of it as well as the sentiment. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 29, 2009

Author

zachlovesyou
zachlovesyou

Heaven on Earth, OH



About
simplicity is gain. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Script Script

A Poem by Night Walker