Diamants Magiques

Diamants Magiques

A Chapter by Ezar Co

In France during the night of 1644, an anchorite who had a mental illness, lived in the cave near Loire River. He’s having his ritual and a sudden, the storm came. A lightning hits the river with a huge spark that burst the light into the cave. The anchorite was surprised and very curious about what happened. So he went out from the cave and check the river. A bottle with diamonds floats from the river, the waves push the bottle until it reaches to the land. The anchorite saw the bottle, filled with diamonds, so he got it and heard a whisper, “Plant those diamond! Plant those diamonds!” And so he planted. While he is waiting for the plant to grow, he keeps writing and writing on his livre.

After a few weeks, those diamonds he planted, grow a small sprout until it grew bigger as the time pass by. Still, he keeps writing, waiting for the plant to bear. Just a poor old man, felt doomed, waiting, and still waiting. No food to eat, only a water from the river he used to drink.

year past, the anchorite died. He turned into ashes. When the wind blows, those ashes disappeared. But, his writings on his livre was hidden inside the cave, under the stones, still going on but, a piece of page flew away somewhere in France.
The diamonds that the anchorite planted, grew into a tree and bears plenty of magical diamonds. These magical diamonds, once you picked it, something strange would happen.


© 2018 Ezar Co


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on April 3, 2018
Last Updated on April 4, 2018
Tags: Fantasy, France, Claudette, Gustave, Baroque


Author

Ezar Co
Ezar Co

Manila, NCR, Philippines



Writing
La Malédiction La Malédiction

A Chapter by Ezar Co


Rencontre Rencontre

A Chapter by Ezar Co