One

One

A Chapter by ~goh~
"

Heeere's chapter one! Zomg, something's gone wrong with the TARDIS! What will happen? Let's find out!

"

“Where’re we going to go next, Doctor?” Donna Noble poked her head out from around the corner of the north hallway of the TARDIS. “Found the clothing room, by the way. How many women have you had with you, anyway? It’s full of every sizes of Women’s you can think of,” she huffed. The Doctor ignored this, and spun the Vector Tracker.

“Agatha Christie! Christie Agatha! Dame Agatha, actually, but brilliant, just brilliant! Oh, there you are Donna. How’d you like to see Agatha Christie?” Donna burst out laughing. “What’s so funny?” The Doctor cocked his head to one side, confused.

“You,” Donna managed to get out between bursts of laughter. “You’re so…you know…”

“No, I don’t know,” the Doctor replied, pumping the Vortex Loop. “Now, Donna Noble, you are about to meet the most celebrated author in the whole universe. Allonsy!” The Doctor grinned and pulled the Dimensional Stabilizer. Suddenly, the TARDIS rocked, shook violently, and Donna took hold of the wall.

“What the ‘ell did you do this time?!” shouted Donna, clinging to the wall for dear life.

“How should I know?!” yelled the Doctor, furiously pushing buttons and pulling switches. “Push those blue buttons over there!” he added, and smacked the control hub. “Behave!”

Donna ran as fast as she could to the control hub and latched onto it. “Which blue buttons? There’s big ones and little ones,” she asked, afraid to touch anything.

“The little ones!” the Doctor shouted. Donna hesitated for a moment, but punched the buttons. The TARDIS shook even more violently. “Sorry! I meant the big ones!” Donna glared at the Doctor, who was smiling sheepishly. Bong…Bong…Bong “Arrgh, not the Cloister Bell, anything but that,” The Doctor looked up worriedly.

“Why, what’s the Cloister Bell mean?” Donna asked.

“It means something’s gone very wrong,”  he said, and pulled a face. “What’s wrong with you today? Why are you doing this? First turbulence, now the Cloister Bell-”

“I don’t mean to be nudge, Doctor, but what can possibly be worse than this?” Donna demanded.

“Well, a lot of things. For instance-”

“Oh dear oh dear oh dear. That bell hasn’t gone off in ages. What could possibly have gone wrong?” said a voice. The Doctor peered around the corner of the control hub. There he came face to face with an elderly man. He had white hair, and was wearing Victorian-style clothing with a velvet coat.

“What’s back there, Doctor? Who is it?” Donna asked worriedly.

“Who’s that there?” the man demanded, and walked around the hub. How did you get in here?!” he asked.

“That, Donna, I’m afraid to say, Is me.”



© 2011 ~goh~


Author's Note

~goh~
Short, but awesome.
REVIEWS NAO!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short means NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! this was wicked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to read more now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write write write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


WHOA. THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME. WHO CARES IF IT'S SHORT. IT'S AWESOME.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes. Just yes yes YES! Fantastic. Short, yes, but it's good enough that you can look past the shortness. WRITE MORE. NOW.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The first Doctor's got a normal coat, it's THREE that has a velvet coat. Maybe I should've said cape...

Posted 12 Years Ago


OH NOES. IT'S THE FIRST DOCTOR! THIS IS AWESOME, INDEED. YOU'VE GOT THE DOCTOR DOWN PAT. INCREDIBLE, YAY!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
5 Reviews
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

~goh~
~goh~

Where I go, there I may be, MD



About
Hello. I go by ~goh~, 'cause it sounds awesome. Yeah. :3 I am a girl that loves to write. And I'm an exteremely obsessive Whovian. Please do enjoy my writing; it is meh LIFE. Well, not really, but.. more..

Writing
A Piece of Sky A Piece of Sky

A Poem by ~goh~


Pathway Poems Pathway Poems

A Poem by ~goh~





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5