Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

(Ava’s Pov)


Leo’s body falls onto the ground and the henchmen were laughing.  Everyone was shaken in fear. Blood.. Blood was spilling a lot from Leo’s body. The blood reached to us. That was it I checked if he was still alive it was useless.


I looked at the others, despair filled their mind. Eliza was pale like a ghost and she looked like she was about to hurl. Christopher and James were still struggling to escape, it was useless. Our efforts were all useless. Where is Max when we needed him…..


  (Max P.O.V)


“Get those supplies on the plane.” I look to my right and disappointment colors me. “Goddammit Jack, stop jacking off. Do something you moron.”


      (Emilee Pov)


Thirty minutes later, we finished getting ready for the battle, I find Max in the plane.


“Are you ready?” I ask.


“I should be the one asking that question. You don't have to come you know.” He said looking me in the eyes.


        “I put them into that situation. I need to be the one that takes them out.”


        “Alright...just don’t risk your life, that's what I'm here for. And Grace needs someone to take care of her.” He said as he look at Grace run around the plane.


         As he says that I remember what he told me that day.




(Flashback)


“Whatever you are worrying about Emilee, I’m here to help. Your problems keep you down, they keep you from advancing. The shackles bound you to the darkness, you’ve struggled to escape by yourself to no prevail. You’re struggling to continue, your will continue to degrade. Slowly, but surely you know the end is coming, yet you cannot stop it. That feeling, is the worst feeling. I’ve experienced it alone, something that will come with me to my grade. But you don’t have to suffer what I did Emilee. The academy is your home and the people here are your family. I will carry your burden with you. This is a journey, you don’t have to walk alone.”

 

    (Flashback Ends)


“Buckle up, we’re flying in one minute.” Said Max.

“Okay. ”


The pilots confirmed that everyone was on and ready to fly on command. Max tells the pilots to begin taking off. We fly towards the enemy's base, a few hours after taking off, Max called me into one of the rooms. I walk in and see the other staff members whom he had assigned to be ‘generals’. Max smiled at me and then began to explain the situation. How there was an underground base, which was used for experimenting on people, products and animals. He explained Ava and the other’s current situation. What I heard was horrifying….


“Leo, he could be dead. I lost my telepathic link with him. That only happens when he loses conscious or…dies. I’ve confirmed the place where they are being held hostage.” Max said showing no emotion. “Our estimated time of arrival is half an hour. We should begin preparing the students, giving them the plan and situation. Their lives are not to be sacrificed. If you see that there is no hope, retreat. I will not accept casualties in this battle. Same goes with you guys. Alright?” He says looking at everyone.


We nod and he dismisses us to begin preparation. Max…..just who is he. His powers, intelligence, fighting instinct, intuition, reflex, everything about him is on another level. He surpasses the academy’s prodigy, Christopher…..


(Ava P.O.V)

“F**k there isn’t much time before Leo loses all of his blood.”  I mutter.l


One of the henchmen laughed. “Well of course there will be no time for your friend to be saved.”


“You’re a sick f**k.” Said Eliza quietly.


The henchmen kicked her in return and said; “Oops, What’d ya say?”

Eliza was groaning from the pain. I was useless, unable to do anything…. I hated this feeling….


“Eliza! You b*****d you’re going to pay.” Said Christopher.


“Nah I’m doing this s**t for free.” Said the henchmen


(Max P.O.V)

“Emilee gather the generals.”


“They are not general's Max.”


“Minions, soldiers, idiots whatever. Gather them”

Emilee calls them through the intercoms and a few minutes later they were sitting patiently, waiting for me to begin giving instructions.

“Alright guys, the time is now to make the most important decision.” Everyone tensed up, they were clueless.


“SHOULD…... I buy a red or white hoodie?”


Everyone face palmed, the atmosphere lightened up.


“So red? Anyway deployment of group A and B should be at the latitude of 48.1364° N and longitude 53.6129° W. Group C and D will be deployed at the opposite side of the island. Be prepare to defend while the deployment is happening. We have little information what kind of punch they pack. Alright autobots roll out.”

“This isn’t Transformers Max.” Emilee sighed.


“A kid can dream.” I say innocently.


They leave the room and get to their position. Giving callouts to the ‘autobots’. This is where my chapter in history begins…


(Ava P.O.V)


“What do you want from me?” I said. It was just him and I in the room.


“I’m going to ask some questions and you are going to answer them.” Said the henchmen.


“What kind of questions?” I ask confused.


“Questions about the academy. Answer them truthfully and I might spare you.” Said the henchmen.


    Should I lie? What if he already knows the answer and he is just testing me?.....I’ll answer anything that doesn't put the academy in danger.


    “Let’s start simple, where is the academy?”


“I don’t know. It is kept classified from everyone, including the staff. Only the headmaster knows where it is. I can give you a description of the surroundings. A tree, more trees, another tree and grass.

“I’m not joking girl, tell me where it is.”  he says in an aggressive tone.


“I’m not joking, I don't know where it is.”


“Hmm....” He said as if trying to figure out if I was lying. Then he continued; “How many students are in the academy?”


“I think over a thousand.”


“Ok that's it.”


He didn't ask any important questions and he asked only two questions? What is he trying to do…


“Alright we’re heading back to where your friends are. Let's get going.” He said.


We go through a few doors and turn a few hallways until we reach the room. Leo had stopped bleeding by now thanks to Christopher. Everyone else was silent, they looked lost. The henchmen threw me next to them and said;


“The boss is coming soon, I suggest you don’t do anything to piss him off.” He walked out the room and left us alone. We’ve been in this room for so long. I can’t tell if it's been hours or days. I’ve only just started to be hungry so a few hours must have past.


The doors swung open and a tall black guy with a scar across his cheek walked in.


          “Hello children” he said.


“Who are you?” James mumbled.


“I’m the leader here kid.” He said.


“Oh okay, that's great. The leader of the special needs.” James said.


“You better shut it or I'll beat your a*s.”


“Now you’re a pedophile? What's f*****g next? You’re going to come out the closet?”


“You’re pushing it kid.” He said.


“Seems like you got something up your a*s.”


“Alright, it's time to clean up the trash.” He said pulling out a gun.


“There’s no need for you to do that. I’ve got it covered.” A voice said.


“Casper?” James said.


“No you dumb f**k.” At the same time part of the roof collapsed. Dust and debris blew everywhere. As the debris cleared, we could see a figure. Finally we saw what the figure was, it was Max. Standing on what was originally the roof with his hands in his pocket, smirking.  


“Who are you?” Said the boss


“Your downfall. Literally.” As Max said that the ground below him fell in the shape of a perfect circle. Max jumped from the pile of debris and said;


“Let’s go.” He beckoned us to follow.


“Not so fast.” Behind us a group of men had their guns pointed at us.


“What is this? A cliche movie?” Max sighed without looking back. “Come on, keep walking.”


Suddenly an explosion obliterates the wall to the left of the men. Another explosion came, this time hitting the men.


“Hello? I said keep walking” Max said.


We caught up to Max, confused.


“Whats going on?” I asked.


“That shall be explained later. For now let's keep walking or we will be late.”


Late? Who is doing all of this? Max is obviously behind it all...


As we followed Max many things tried to stop us. Robots, defense systems and group of men all tried to stop our escape. Each time they were blown away, completely obliterated or knocked unconscious.


Finally we reached the last obstacle. A door that required permission to get through. Though Max solved it by overloading the system with too much energy. As we push open the door, a loud humming sound could be heard. We open the door to see the sunlight we missed so much. To my left I see something coming to us at the corner of my eye. I turn and see a giant plane, slowing down. It stops about fifty feet in front of us.


“What….How?” Christopher says puzzled.


“It’s our ride home, now come on.”


“Now it’s going to be your deathbed.”


Behind us the boss stood at the top of the hill.


“Get on the plane. I got this.” Max sighed. “Can’t you just accept defeat and give up. Fighting is a lot of work ya’know.”


“Don’t worry you won’t have to worry about being tired. You’ll be dead anyway.”

The boss said grinning.


“Alright whatever. Let’s get this over with.”


The others and I walk towards the plane. To be stopped by some of his henchmen. I look at the others to see their conditions are far worse than mine. We aren’t ready to fight. I put a forcefield around us and told them to stay put. I can hold out for a while. As the henchmen try to penetrate my forcefield, I look at Max.


(Max’s POV)


I gather energy in my right hand. Nothing happens. Weird….I try again. Suddenly I’m flying into the air. I land on the hot sand.


“Hahaha. What’s wrong boy? Having a bit of trouble using your powers?”


“Goddamn degenerate, now this is going to be more work.”


I want to f*****g die now. This is just great. No power= more work. I pull out my pen and click it. It transform into a sword. It looked like the sword Hercules used, just a bit more modern. I contemplate slitting my throat with the sword for a second and realize I have a few things to do before I die.

I hold my sword in parry position. I wait for him to make the first move. His second power is still unknown.The boss suddenly disappeared, I was surprised, but not shaken. I looked around, he appeared to my left. As I turned, ready to begin my attack he disappeared and threw a kick.


But I already sensed him so I blocked his kick with my sword and tried to slash him, but he disappeared again.  “What is his second power? Speed? Teleportation? Invisibility?” I thought.


“It can’t be speed cause we’re on sand, it would be noticeable, and it can’t be invisibility cause I don’t see any footprints made on the sand. So the last option is teleportation.” I thought.


“It's over kid it's impossible to beat me, you don’t even have your powers.” Said the boss.

     “It’ll take more than this to bring me down.” I say as I block another hit.


     There has to be a flaw in the power. He teleports to my blind spots, knowing that I can block his attacks, but that's all I’m able to do…


      I try once again to use my powers. The energy wasn’t coming to me, just for a second I see them gather. They stop moving just as quick as they moved. At the same time the boss’ attacks me. I fly through the sand.


      “Augh. I understand now.” I say as I get up.


       “You understand that you are going to die?” He says that as he teleports.


       I already expected him to be behind me and I release a pulse of energy. He teleports away and says;


       “H-how? I canceled your powers. You shouldn't be able to use them.” He was struggling to stand straight. The pulse I sent should have messed with his body. I close the distance between us. As I was about to strike him he teleports away. This time he doesn't teleport as far. I take advantage of that and cut his arm off. He screams in pain and then blacks out.



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer