Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

After time passes by me and Eliza were still hugging, it was quiet but nice at the same time. Eliza broke the silence and asked. “Hey Leo, do you have any parents or siblings?”


“At one point and time I did.”


“So does that mean that..” Said Eliza in a sad tone.


“Yeah. ” I said quietly.


Eliza was beginning to tear up and she looked like she regretted asking that question. Eliza starts to get up and said.


“I’m sorry…..I shouldn’t have asked that question.” Said Eliza about to leave.


“Wait!” I said desperately and grabbing Eliza’s hand.


“Please let me go.” Eliza asked.


“I don’t want you to leave, I want you to stay with me. Please.” I said looking up at Eliza and started to cry.


As soon I started to cry I pulled Eliza close to me. I quietly asked Eliza.

“Hey Eliza, Can we like go somewhere outside the academy so i can get this off of my mind?”


“Yeah of course.” Said Eliza as she helps to my wheelchair.


Eliza and I went outside the academy and went to the park where it was a few blocks away from the academy. We stopped at a hill so we could see the night sky. We both laid across the grass and looked at the stars. Slowly we dozed off and fell asleep in the grass.


(Max Pov)

“So where we going?” I ask.


“Your room.” Ava replies.


“Woah woah, I thought we were waiting until marriage?” I said.


She blushes and says; “We ar-. I mean that's not what we're doing. I’m giving Eliza and Leo some time together. You have a place you want to go?”

“Hm, I have a place we can go.”


“Where?” She said.


“Follow me.” I said as I walked towards the elevator.

     We headed to the roof, the sun was setting which made for a beautiful view. We went to the railing and stared at the setting sun. I leaned against the railing facing the opposite direction of the sun and said;


     “Hey Ava.”


     “Yeah?” She responded still looking at the sun.


     “Take care of Leo for me. I’m not all about this parenting s**t. Mostly because it isn’t meant for me. Have Eliza be someone he can depend on. They’ll make a fine couple.”


     “Sure...but why are you telling me this now?”


     I look at her straight in her eyes. “You mustn’t tell Leo or anyone what I say now.” She nods her head and I continue. “I’m leaving to a place far away, yet close to here. I’ve made a plan, my chances are slim, but I’ll try.”


     “Where are you going Max? What do you mean your chances are slim? She said as she grabbed my hand and looked at me with her hypnotizing blue eyes.  


      “I’m going to my world and fighting the one thing people fear most. We humans, have one common fear….and that is of the unknown. Knowing the possibility of something we have never seen or know about is out there. Clueless if it will harm us or help us. We fear the unknown because we don't have absolute control over the situation when it comes to the unknown.”


       “I..don't understand.” Ava said.


       “I don’t either. All I know is when the time comes. I have to stop it.”


        I look at the sky and say;


       “It's getting late, I’m going to take a nap.” I yawn. “You can tell the others what you heard today, when I leave this world.”


        I walked away and left her puzzled.


(Ava’s POV)


Seven Days Later……..


Lately I’ve been wondering what was Max talking about. The past seven days I haven’t seen Max since that night. While I was pondering over the subject I ran into someone and fell onto the ground.


“Ow my head hurts.” I said rubbing my head.


“Oh sorry Ava didn’t see you there.” Said Leo holding out his hand to help me up.


“Hey Leo. Sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” I said as I grabbed his hand.


“What’s bothering you?” Asked Leo.


“Oh it’s nothing I’m fine. So where Eliza?”


“She’s at the cafeteria getting some food for me and her. I’m about to go over there to help her out. You want to come with me?” Leo said.


“Sure I’m not busy anyway.”


Leo and I went to the cafeteria to see Eliza was holding a lot of food on her tray. Leo walks over to help Eliza hold the food and went to a open table. We sat down and ate for a while. After we ate Leo and Eliza went back to Leo’s room. Those two have been awfully close. I went to search for Max to no prevail.


I went to Max’s room to see him on his computer. He saw me as I walked in his room. He stood up and walked to me and asked.


“What are you doing here?” Max asked.


‘“I was looking around for you. Where were you?”


“I was just playing around with something I made.”


“Oh.”


“So what did you need?”


“I was wondering if we and the others want to go somewhere and have fun.”


“Where do you want to go then?” Max asked.


“Umm lets see. Oh I know how about ice skating.”


“There is no way I’m going Ice Skat-.’


(Thirty Minutes Later)

We made to the ice skating rink with Max and Leo complaining of not wanting to go.


“Kill me. I don’t even know how to skate.” Said Max


“Come on stop complaining I’ll teach you how.”


“I can’t skate either.” Leo said.


“Don’t worry about it Leo I’ll teach you.” Said Eliza grabbing Leo’s hand and pulling him on to the rink.


I saw Eliza pulled Leo onto the ice and saw Leo slipped and fall on the ice.

I chuckled a bit and grabbed Max’s hand and bring him to the rink as well.


“Alright so as you move you go side to side with your feet and lean forward as you go.” I said as I demonstrate to Max.


Max sees Leo falling and slipping on the ice and says to Leo.


“Haha retard. Oh S**T!” He said as he fell.


I chuckled at Max and helped him up. After an hour or two Leo and Max were complaining about how their whole body was numb. So we went on the bus to the academy. As we were on the bus I looked behind us, we saw Eliza sleeping on Leo’s lap while Leo is also sleeping as well.


Max grabbed my hand and looked me in my eye. “Wanna go on a date?”


I panicked, I didn’t know how to react. “Uh…...What year? I mean time.”


“Sunday, 3 o’clock.”


“S-sure.”


Max leaned in and kissed my cheek. Before I could react he vanished out of thin air. A piece of paper dropped on his seat and said.


“See you soon.”



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on January 7, 2018
Last Updated on January 7, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer