Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

It's midnight when we arrived at the academy. I headed straight to my room and changed. I took off my shirt and pants. I replaced them with a hoodie and shorts.


I turned off the lights and rolled onto my bed. I grabbed my blanket to cover myself when it didn't budge. I turn around and realize someone is under my blanket. I pulled it off the person and heard a voice.


“Five more minutes.”


“Max…” I sighed.


“Four more minutes?”


“Go back to your room.”


“Me sleepy. Me sleep here with you, me scared of monster.”


I sighed and said.


“At least scoot over.”


We had to share the blanket, our backs were touching, I could feel his warmth. Max turned over and hugged me like I was a teddy bear. He was so warm and I was in a comfortable position. I gave in and fell asleep.


                (Leo Pov)

As we reached the academy I woke up Eliza to leave to bus. We went to the dorms and was about to part away to our own rooms until Eliza asked me if she can go to my room for tonight. After I told her it was fine we went to my room.


Eliza and I made it to my room and got ready for bed. We shared the bed, Eliza was sleeping and I was looking at the full moon, Eliza wakes up and sits up and asked me.


“What’s wrong Leo are not going to sleep?”


“Yeah in a bit.”


Eliza leans towards to me and hugged me behind my back and asked.


“What are you thinking about?”


“Nothing much really just thinking about how beautiful this night is.” I answered.


“You’re right about that, it is beautiful.” Eliza said as she hugs a little tighter.


I turned around and I looked into her shining eyes and leaned closer to her lips and gave her a soft kiss and said.


“Lets go to sleep.” I said and Eliza nodded her head.


We both layed down with me facing Eliza’s back so I went closer to hug her and slept for the night.


The next morning I woke up in a position where Eliza was hugging my right arm tightly. I sit up and look at the sky and it was stormy and was raining hard. I try to wake up Eliza and she said.


“Leo just ten more minutes please.” Eliza said in a sleepy tone and she went back to sleep.


I chuckled a bit. “Alright I’ll join you then.” I said when I went to lay down again pulling my arm out and hugging Eliza closer to my chest and started to sleep with her.


After a while we both woke up and got ready for the day. We went to the cafeteria ate some food. It was a rainy day so we went back to my room and played some games.


“I’m gonna win this time.” I said.


“Yeah sure you can try to win again.”


“How about we make a bet?”


“Then what's the bet?” Eliza asked.


“Umm the bet will be if whoever wins will make the loser do anything the winner says for the whole day.” I said with determination.


“Alright deal.” Said Eliza takes out her hand and we shake on it.


After we played the game for awhile and Elza won the game. She jumped up and said.


“I finally won, so that means you will do anything I say for the whole day.” Eliza said pointing at me.


“Alright what day you want me to do the bet?” I asked.


“I’ll tell you when the day comes. I promise.”


“Alright then.”


It was about to be dark so I decided to get ready for bed and after I got done Eliza did the same as well. As Eliza was getting ready I was listening to soft music to relax while I look up at the night sky.


“Damn that was a great shower.” Said Eliza coming out of the bathroom while drying out her hair.


After she dries her hair she got on the bed and lays to look at the sky as well. She notices that I was listening to music due to how loud I was playing it through my ears.


She taps my shoulder to get my attention, I turned to Eliza and see in her eyes a reflection of the moon. She asked me.


“Leo about that time where you just woke up from your coma. What did Max meant back then?”



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on January 7, 2018
Last Updated on January 7, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer