Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

(Leo’s P.O.V)


Huh, I’m surrounded by darkness. Everywhere I look, there is nothing, but the void. Slowly I open my eyes. A bright circle blinds me. I move my body away from the light, every part of my body was sore, I groan. I hear voices, who are they? I rub my eyes and open them. Finally, my eyes focus and I look around. Eliza, James, Ava, and Max were all there. Suddenly someone screams.


“LEO!” Said Eliza. She then proceeds to squeeze me, I suppose her version of a hug.


“I...was so worried.” Eliza said quietly.


     I look at her and I see tears slowly running down her cheek.


“It’s alright, I’m alive. No need to cry.” I say gently.


     Eliza continued to sob. I look at everyone else. Ava and James were smiling. Then there was Max, standing at the doorway. He takes his right hand out of his pocket and tosses me something. I catch it with my free hand, they were my ear buds.


     “Better get them in before the pain comes.” He said.


      “Thanks.”


      “Next time don’t be a dumbass, I gave you a LP for a reason. Use it.”


       “My bad.” I chuckle.


       Max waves and disappears.


      “LP? Pain? What is he talking about Leo?” Eliza said through sniffles.


       “Later. Anything happen while I was out?” I ask.


       “Not really. Surprisingly peaceful week.” James said.


       “Week? It's been a week?”


        “Yeah, you were out for a while.” Said James.


  “Is Max always like that with you?” Ava ask.


       The question surprised me. It came out the blue.


       “Like what?”


       “It didn’t seem like he cared that much when you were out cold.” Said Ava


       “I suppose, he's been like that since the day we met. We were six when we first met…”


       “He's a bit tough on me, but I don't mind it. I know why he does it.”


        “Why?” Eliza asked

       

        “I was a bit of a coward when I was young. So he wanted to toughen me up so I could stand up for myself.” I chuckled. “He also said ‘Never break your legs. Then you won’t ever have the chance to stand up for for yourself.”

         Everyone chuckled and the atmosphere lightened up. We continued to talk for a while. Eventually the doctor came in to do a checkup. The others left and I decided to try to get some rest. I look out the window, today was a full moon. It was beautiful….I close my eyes and doze off. Suddenly something covers the moonlight.

  

       I open my eyes and see Max by the window.


       “Remember Leo, ten days left. We can’t avoid it any longer.”


       I grit my teeth and clench my fist. Then I sigh.


       “I know...Is there really nothing we can do? Are we that hopeless against them.”


       “You can stay here Leo. I can do it myself.”


       “No. You always put others before yourself. I’m not letting you do it alone.”


        I make out a smile in the moonlight and he disappears. Slowly, I doze off…


(Ava’s Pov)


Morning came soon enough, I woke up early again and got ready for the day. I went to the infirmary room to checkup on Leo. As soon as I walked into the room I saw Eliza. Her head was rested on Leo’s arm, she must’ve fallen asleep while watching over him.


     When did Eliza get here? Probably when she was worried about Leo. I thought and smiled.


       “Why are you smiling?” Asked Max.


        I jumped and turned around to see Max came out of nowhere standing by the door.


       ”How long were you standing there?” I asked.


       “I don’t know like around five minutes or so.”


       Leo starts to wake up and sees Eliza resting next to him and starts to blush.


       “E-Eliza! When did you get here?!” Said Leo in a nervous tone.


        Eliza begins to wake up and sees Leo all flustered up and begins to see Ava and Max looking at them. Her face starts to turn red like a cherry and takes her head off of Leo’s arm. She covers her face from her embarrassment.


“So did you guys f**k?” Asked Max.


“MAX!” Yelled Ava while pushing Max out of the room with her and closes the door.


(Leo’s P.O.V)

After they left the room I turned to Eliza to see her still covering her face.


“So when did you get here?” I asked.


“I kinda got here around midnight.” Said Eliza quietly.


“Why?”


“I was worried about you.” She said looking at me.


I started to blush and looked away and said “L-lets get ready for the day.”


“Yeah sure.”


We got ready for the day and went out of the infirmary room. I have to use a wheelchair for the day to recover. Eliza was helping me by pushing me and went to the cafeteria to meet James.


“Hey guys over here.” Said James waving his hand at us.


“Hey James.” I said smiling.


“How are you doing?”


“Good I guess, I’m going to be in this stupid wheelchair for the day though.”


“Why?” James Asked.


“Are you fu- nevermind.”


We finished eating, James left and me and Eliza was walking around the academy. After that I asked Eliza to take me back to my room.


“Damn its been awhile since I been in my room.”


“Wow your room is huge compared to mine,” Said Eliza after pushing me into the room and sitting on my bed.


“I think its small to me.”


“Hmph, showoff.” Said Eliza.


I laughed quietly and slowly tried to stand up. Then I suddenly lost balance and fell on Eliza.


“Leo are you okay?” Asked Eliza in a worried tone.

“Yeah I’m fine I guess, how about you?”


“I’m good.”


I was looking at Eliza and realized that I am on her. So I panicked and tried to get off of her. Then she starts hugging me and said.


“Can we stay like this for awhile?” Asked Eliza.


“Yeah, sure.” I said quietly.



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on January 7, 2018
Last Updated on January 7, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer