Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer

“HEY! That dickhead left without paying. Thanks to my f*****g a*s and it gets even better.” James says looking at his balance and seeing lots nothing.


We leave and head back to enjoy the rest of our uneventful day. We prepare for the next day when classes will begin. As I lay in bed I think about today. I wonder if Max will be transferred to our class. He's certainly strong enough.


The sun rises and I brush my teeth and change. Once I'm done I head towards the food court where my friends are waiting. We eat and head off to class with nothing happening. As I sit down next to my friends, I look at the people who transfer into our class.


As the last few kids that transfer come in, Leo follows in as the last one. They all introduce themselves and find a seat. Leo decides to sit at our table. The rest of the class was just boring rules, what we are doing throughout the year and safety procedures.


As soon as the bell rings we head to hell or physical training with Mr. Anger Management Issues. He hates everyone’s guts and do mess up or tick him off once and he’ll watch you for the rest of the year. P.T has more people than normal classes. Numbering at 250 makes P.T the largest class. Max was there and Leo so was the rest of my friends. Mr. Anger Management Issues did his introduction and started to talk about food choices in the food court and about drinking water.


“I didn’t know we were in health.” Max nonchalantly says with his hood up and a bored expression.


“And I didn’t know you were too stupid to understand what no hoods meant.” Mr. Anger Management Issues snarls back.


“So you really do have anger management issues. You should go get some help and while you’re at it maybe just quit your job. No one likes you anyway.” Max says with a smirk.


At this point, he is fuming, like a volcano that is about to erupt. He walks over to Max, points at him and says. “Shut the f**k up or I’ll kill you.”


“Really? Thank you, anything is better than here. Slow or fast do it, however.” Max responds, still smirking.


Mr. Spark (His real name) grabs Max’s hand and electrocutes him for 5 seconds. Max’s body slumps and stays like that. Everyone starts whispering and wondering if he's dead. Then all of the sudden Mr. Spark is electrocuted. Though it doesn’t hurt him, he backs up in shock (haha kill me).  



© 2018 CoolBoyxGamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018
Tags: Superpower, Romance, School, Action, Comedy, Retarded Shit


Author

CoolBoyxGamer
CoolBoyxGamer

Charlotte, NC



About
Hello I am CoolBoyxGamer and i'm here to write and post interesting stories for you guys to enjoy and have fun with. I am also a YouTuber so it will be nice if you can support me by subscribing to .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by CoolBoyxGamer