Ch 16: Workings of the World

Ch 16: Workings of the World

A Chapter by KeithKVH
"

Even more allies rallying to their cause, Angelorum Lux bids welcome to Gisette, Douglas, and Claus. Arriving to lend their aid as well, a pair of Observers shed light on various matters.

"

            Grey could only stare in disbelief at the three who had stepped from the tower. Standing there between the two others with a wicked grin on her face was Gisette. To her right, grinning smugly as well, was Douglas. Finally, to her left was the hooded figure Grey knew as Claus, the assassin. Staring in disbelief for a moment, both Schmitt and Rufus felt a grin spread across their faces, and Schmitt called out, “Douglas! You damned fool you! We thought for sure ya wouldn’t make it outta there!” Laughing, Douglas flashed a thumbs up as he replied, “It’ll take more than a scrape with Alastor to keep this ol’ dog down!” Calling out to Grey, Gisette said, “It seems the time has come for us to fight side by side at last!” Laughing weakly, Grey muttered, “You gotta be kidding me…” Taking off his hood, Claus called out to Grey as well, saying, “It seems we were destined to meet again after all, He of the Infinite.” Surprised to be seeing Claus’ face for the first time, after a moment Grey replied, “What are you doing here Claus? We heard about Douglas swapping sides, and I know Gisette was considering it, but you’re a hired assassin!” With a chuckle, Claus simply said, “I hold stake in the future of this world as well. Besides, Douglas and I go back a long ways…”


            Holding tight to Marcyl to make sure she did not harass the new arrivals, Elizabeth turned to Richter, who stood nearby, and said, “Well, you all look thrilled. I take it that there’s some history between them and you all?” Glancing at her, Richter said, “They are all former enemies. The woman with blonde hair is Gisette, a high ranking member of Altera Veritas who attacked Grey at both his hometown and at the Gate. The man with green hair and sunglasses is Douglas, a Revenant of Altera Veritas who nearly killed Mythra and I with a poison coated EDE weapon. Lastly, from Grey’s conversation with him, I can only assume the horned man is Claus, the assassin who tried to kill the king of a nation that exists back on Teramis. Grey managed to stop him, but was almost killed in the process.” Looking over at Richter in surprise, Marcyl said, “Huh? You’ve all been to Teramis?!” 


Realizing what he’d let slip, Richter took a moment to consider his answer, and then said, “I suppose there’s no harm in telling you. We’ve been keeping it quiet since humans aren’t supposed to be here, but several of our members are humans from Teramis, myself included. Grey was raised there as well, though he’s a half halman.” As Marcyl stared at Richter in silent awe, Elizabeth said, “Don’t be rude Marcyl. A person is a person. Besides, I think a more pressing topic is just what three dangerous enemies like them are doing here.” Unsure what the big deal was, Marcyl said, “But Richter said they were former enemies, and Claire said they’re here to help, so they must not be enemies anymore right?” Returning his gaze to Douglas and the rest of the new arrivals, as Richter stared at them with a slightly sour look on his face, he said, “Even if they’re sincere, what they’ve done is rather unforgivable. Still, I suppose we need all the help we can get…”


            As the three former villains approached Alexander, Gisette said, “You and your crew have been doing quite well it seems. I thought for sure there was no way you’d defeat Alastor and his little pet back in Daemonholm.” Glaring at her from behind his shades, Alexander said, “You knew what we’d face there, and you lied about Loki knowing how to find the Seeker just to get us to go. I’m betting your presence here means you lied about not knowing the Seeker’s location as well.” Shrugging her shoulders, Gisette said, “I put you to the test. I wasn’t about to change all my plans and rely on you people without knowing you at least had what it takes. Now that you have proven yourselves, I offer these new allies and all my knowledge to your cause.” Extending a hand to seal the agreement with a handshake, she smirked and said, “Deal?” Hearing this, Douglas muttered, “So that’s why she brought us here! We’re nothin but a couple of bargaining chips!” Glaring at Gisette in irritation, Claus said, “It is rather irksome, but we already planned on joining them, so it makes little difference.” 


Still glaring at Gisette, Alexander said, “Just how can we know for sure you’re on the level this time?” With a slight laugh, Gisette said, “Well, I suppose since pointing out your own dishonest nature won’t win me any points, how about this?” Withdrawing a data disk from her clothes, as she held it up Alexander said, “And what might that be?” Glancing at Grey, Gisette said, “Information on Grey’s True EDE, taken by Dr. Nova himself with the finest equipment money can buy. This disk contains everything you could possibly want to know.” Blinking in surprise, Grey said, “Seriously? Even though I can use it, I don’t really know a lot about it.” Nodding, Gisette said, “Yes, I could tell. While you did hold back a little, compared to when you fought the Thunderfury Energist, your power dropped somewhat after you went up against Dr. Nova. That happened because you lack an understanding about just what fuels your power.” 


As Gisette stood there waving the disk before him, Alexander still seemed rather reluctant. Walking over to the two of them, Grey said to Alexander, “I think we should trust them. They’re taking a big risk here, and everyone deserves a second chance, right?” With a sly grin, Gisette said, “That’s right, listen to the boy Alexander. As a key member of Angelorum Lux, it’s only natural that his opinion be considered seriously.” With a sigh, Alexander shook Gisette’s hand and said, “As Grey says, I suppose everyone does deserve a second chance. However, know well that there will be no third chances…” Shaking Gisette’s hand as well, Grey said, “Welcome to the team you guys.”


            Clearing his throat, Alexander started to say, “Alright, now as I was saying earlier-” Once more Claire interrupted him, saying, “Have just a little more patience Alexander. There are still two more allies I’ve yet to introduce.” Greatly surprised, Amy said, “Huh?! Who else is left?!” Standing away from the main group with Ace, Xanth muttered, “There’s more? Our forces are certainly increasing swiftly enough.” Glancing at him, Ace replied, “Who’s complaining? They can get together as many as they like for all I care, just as long as I don’t have to do all the heavy lifting…” Shrugging his shoulders, Alexander turned to Claire and said, “Alright. Let’s get them out here so we can get things going.” Smiling warmly, Claire said, “Oh, they’ll be here in just a moment. Eazel should be returning with them any second now.” Looking around, having just realized Eazel’s extended absence, Mythra said, “Now that you mention it, that cheery old codger has been gone for a while.” 


Mythra nearly jumped in surprise as Eazel’s voice called out, “I’ll have you know I have my bad days just like anyone else.” Appearing from the tower with another person in tow, Eazel added, “Maybe not as often as some people but… What was I saying again? Well, never mind that for now.” Grinning, he gestured to the balding old man standing there with him as he said, “I have returned with our new allies!” Blinking in surprise, Gisette said, “Toshley?!” Turning to her with a big grin, Toshley said, “Didn’t see that one coming, did you Gisette? Oh, by Gazlo’s widget it’s good to see you’re doing well!” Ignoring him, Gisette quickly looked about for the second person who was supposed to be there with him, saying, “Eazel, you said allies, as in plural, correct?! Don’t tell me she’s lurking about as well?!” A thin black crack appearing in the empty air beside Toshly, it quickly widened into what seemed like a hole in space, and able to be seen floating leisurely within the darkness beyond it, Tepes called out, “It’s been awhile, Observer of Time.” Crossing her arms and turning away from them, Gisette said, “Bite me Tepes! I have nothing to say to fair-weather friends such as you!” Tepes simply chuckled, while Toshley let out a moan of despair.


            Feeling certain she’d heard the name Tepes before, as she remembered, Amy quickly exclaimed, “Wait, you’re the Observer Tepes?!” Hearing this through her kitsune ball, Mai’s voice exploded from Bella’s pocket, shouting, “Tepes?! WHERE?! Where the hell is she?! I’ve got a bone to pick with you lady! I lost my kitsune ball because of you!” Startled, Bella pulled out the kitsune ball, and as Mai continued to shout, Bella panickedly exclaimed, “Amy, how do you turn this off?!” Not seeming to hear her, Amy stepped forward with an angry look on her face and said, “You’re the one who had Mai try and stop me from saving Grey!” Turning his head to look at Tepes, Eazel said, “Tepes, what mischief have you been causing for poor Amy?” 


Having been watching Bella’s attempts to silence Mai with an amused look on her face, Tepes simply closed her eyes and said, “The foolish Yugure simply misinterpreted my request. My words were to go and make sure his heart didn’t shatter while they were coming up with an alternate solution. I never told her to try and prevent the solution from being put into effect. I merely wanted a Yugure, who could sense when his death was impending, to be there to erase his memories at the last second if need be. Nothing more.” Upon hearing this, Mai exclaimed, “So this is all MY fault?! Last time I do someone a favor!” Her anger fading, Amy said, “Oh, I guess I can understand that…” Amy and Grey had not yet fully explained to the others about what had occurred during the time Grey was recovering his memories, and unsure what to make of their conversation, Alexander said, “His death? Amy, what is she talking about?” Wondering where she should start, Amy said, “Well, to help get Grey’s memory back I used Persona, and it turned out that Grey’s heart was on the verge of splitting apart because the darkness within him was trying to break free.”


            Butting into Amy’s explanation, Gisette said, “That’s an interesting story, but I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. Everyone should have some darkness in their hearts, and it doesn’t just grow a brain and dig its way out.” Hearing Tepes giggle mockingly from within her realm, Gisette turned to glare at her in anger as she asked, “What?! Do you disagree Tepes?!” Smiling innocently, Tepes replied, “On its own it cannot, but with a detached piece of his essence lurking within the boy’s darkness, it’s quite likely that the Nameless One would not hesitate to make use of it should it become vulnerable to his manipulation…” Upon hearing this, Serius asked, “A ‘detached’ piece of the Nameless One’s essence?” Clearing his throat to command their attention, Toshley said, “Think of the Nameless One like a highly advanced machine, all the various parts and pieces working together to carry out tasks sent by the core essence. It can be upgraded and modified, one example being the acquisition of new Revenants. However, in a situation where there are parts that cannot receive any tasks to perform or are considered to be damaged or malfunctioning, those inactive parts go into a default state.”


Nodding, Eazel picked up where Toshley left off, saying, “Any number of normal detached pieces can be revived at any time by an active part of the core essence, but a detached piece of the core essence can only be activated with another active core piece nearby, and only so long as there is sufficient darkness within the host. That is why the detached essence stretched across the world started to awaken when Grey used his True Edge Enchantment while in proximity of the core essence within Alastor. Alastor had been forcibly keeping his piece active while preventing the Nameless One from activating the others through his own sheer will, even before obtaining a vessel, and yet the moment he’d made one, he foolishly dropped his guard. Using the fact that Alastor was unaware that he had somehow mistakenly inserted a piece of core essence into Grey, the Nameless One reactivated the core essence that Grey had subdued and took control of it while Alastor was already controlling his own active piece, using Grey’s unrestrained core essence to start a chain reaction." 


Looking slightly regretful, Eazel continued, "It was quite an oversight for me not to anticipate such a thing, but that’s old news now. Getting back on topic, Grey subdued him again, causing the core essence to become a detached piece once more. Yet as long as Grey does not possess a vessel of his own, there are many ways in which the Nameless One can still make use of this. For example, the phoenix stone did not only revive Grey. Using the connection with the detached core essence within Grey’s body to draw upon its power, both the being you know as Malum, as well as the Seventh Spirit of Darkness, Vanitas, have been given new bodies with which to exist.” 


Finishing the explanation up, Tepes said, “Also, the Nameless One continues to observe Grey through it, watching everything he does and waiting for his chance to strike at a moment’s sign of weakness. He can even communicate with him through Grey’s own darkness. Seeing him fall apart when faced with his returning memories, the Nameless One quickly took hold of Grey’s darkness and tried to use it to break his heart apart from within.” Eyeing Grey appraisingly, Tepes smiled mysteriously as she added, “The fact that he did, instead of attempting to control you again, makes one thing very clear to me. He has given up on obtaining you, which also means he must greatly fear you…”


            Scratching his head as he listened to the discussion, Schmitt muttered, “I ain’t ashamed to admit I’m a lil lost on all this…” Jovial as always despite being in the same boat as Schmitt, Gibolu said, “Indeed, it is a bit much to take in all at once. Still, it truly sounds quite extraordinary!” Turning to Rufus, Schmitt said, “You get all of what they’re talkin bout Rufus?” Holding a pen and a notepad, with a sparkle in his eye and a smug grin on his face, Rufus held up the notepad and said, “Behold the summarizing power of Rufus Lenscap, Ace Reporter!” After thinking about what they had told him, Alexander realized there was a question he had to ask, and he said, “Just what is a heart though? After everything that’s happened, before I knew it my perception of what a heart truly is has changed from a just word to describe the inner strength that comes from a person’s will and determination to an integral part of ourselves that holds some great power.” 


Seeming quite pleased to be asked this question, Toshley twirled his staff and stuck it in the ground as he smugly said, “Hoho, you want to know do you?! Even we Observers still seek all the secrets of the heart, but I suppose we can tell you what we know. Tepes and I have actually been independently studying the workings of the heart. We’ve learned quite a bit just from watching you Grey!” Embarrassed to hear this, Grey exclaimed, “You guys have been studying me?!” Tilting his head back and laughing for a moment, Toshley replied, “But of course! You’re a once in a lifetime subject for anyone studying the secrets of the heart! A person usually goes their entire life without even realizing the existence of their heart. Sometimes an energist will learn to use the heart’s power to enhance their Anima Weapon, the weapon given form by the unique traits of their essence. But for someone like you to exist…” Raising his hands in the air, Toshley enthusiastically exclaimed, “Ohoho! It’s truly exhilarating!”


            Feeling as though he’d like to disappear, Grey slowly said, “Uh… thanks… I guess…” Pulling his green tinted sunglasses down to stare at Grey skeptically, Douglas said, “I understand he’s the great He of the Infinite, but a man’s still a man. What’s so different about his heart?” Walking over to Grey, to his surprise, Mythra took hold of his arm and said, “Someone like you wouldn’t understand. I knew from the moment we met Grey was special, as an energist as well as a man…” Knowing resistance was futile, Grey stood there and prepared himself for what was about to come. Glaring at Mythra as she clung to Grey, Amy growled, “Mythra! I’ll have you know its official now!” Scoffing, Mythra gripped Grey’s arm tighter and said, “Oh really?! When will you be expecting then?!” Sensing the tension between the two, Grey thought, “Here we go again…” 


As Amy and Mythra were staring each other down, Bella eyed Grey warily and muttered, “Ladies man…” Not even trying to hide his amusement, Fox was grinning as he said, “I told you back in Gatria, anyone who falls for hotshot there is gonna have plenty of competition!” Still restrained by Elizabeth, Marcyl said, “Awww, guess that means I don’t have a chance huh?” As Grey turned his head to look at her in shocked embarrassment, Marcyl giggled and said, “Just kidding, just kidding!” With a weak laugh, Grey muttered, “Not helping Marcyl…” Then sensing Amy and Mythra glaring intensely at Marcyl, Grey exclaimed, “She was kidding! KIDDING!” Watching them all with a strange look of delight on his face, Toshley said, “Huhuhu, what a lovely display of affections! Some men just have all the luck…” A black crack opening up in the air behind him, as it quickly split open, Tepes clobbered him on the head from within with her fist and said, “Please save your fantasizing for later Toshley. We are in the middle of an important discussion. If the interruptions are over, I think it’s time to continue…”


            Rubbing his head as he watched Tepes’ realm seal shut behind him, Toshley said, “By Gaframe’s gears! That hurt! Very well, let’s see…” Turning to his staff stuck in the ground, Toshley pressed a button on the handle. Whirring and clanking, in a blur of shifting gadgets and gizmos, the staff rearranged itself into some form of tall device with a lens on it. As Toshley pressed another button on it, the lens emitted light and revealed the device to be a holo-projector. Displaying a diagram of what looked like a brain and a heart, Toshley gestured to the diagram and said, “What you see here is a diagram representing the two parts of a person’s essence, their complete ‘soul’, so to speak. While our physical components, like all physical matter, are made of the elements of magic, our essence is made up of our ‘will’ and our ‘heart’. Even ethereal beings like mautauians and we Observers have bodies made of magical components just like everyone else, but we are simply composed in a way that gives us the ability to interchange those components between physical form and a non-physical form where we are a combination of our magic and essence, known as ‘ethereal essence’. Since it’s the heart we’re discussing, I’ll focus on it.” 


Taking a moment to straighten his collar, Toshley stared up at the heart in the diagram as he continued, “The heart plays an important part. It is constantly fed through the links a small amount of the opposing powers of darkness and light. Every day, with every positive and negative experience, those powers clash and combine with each other within our hearts in order to call forth the other elements and generate a special kind of energy that holds our existence together. Able flow unimpeded through the boundaries between all dimensions, it is none other than what people have come to know as Extra Dimensional Energy, EDE!” Certain he was talking nonsense, Serius quickly said, “That makes no sense. As an energist, one must draw EDE from around themselves in order to use it. If we could create EDE then-” Raising a hand and signaling for him to stop, an irritated Toshley said, “Don’t be so hasty, there’s an explanation for that! The EDE generated by the heart is in a form that cannot be used by energists, at least not by anyone up until now…” 


As Toshley stared at him, a look of realization spread across Grey’s face as he exclaimed, “True EDE?!” Nodding, Toshley grinned as he switched the holo-projector to a diagram of what looked like a heart exuding some form of radiating power and said, “Huhuhu, indeed! Quite a fitting name Dr. Nova gave it! While we’re still unsure how you do it, you indeed have been wielding the very same energy that is brought forth by the combination of all the elements! I’m sure that disk Gisette provided has some interesting information, but from our studies, I’d be more than willing to wager I can sum up the contents.” Gesturing to the image, Toshley continued, “The heart is a vessel for the potential within each of us. The clash of darkness and light within our hearts, the emotions we feel at that time, that is what brings forth the potential within. Your power, your ‘True EDE’, is likely the same. A manifestation of the potential inside you, fueled by the power of your emotions.” 


Switching the image being projected to an image like a massive constellation of stars, which Grey assumed could only be the Links, Toshley cleared his throat momentarily and said, “As for how we get the EDE we normally use, it’s quite simple really. As a being connected to all hearts, True EDE is constantly flowing through the links and into Origin. As it arrives, Origin takes the True EDE, and passing it along to the seven other entities that govern the elemental powers of the world, the Seventh Spirits, they somehow break it down into raw EDE, the basic energy that grants energists their powers and allows them to serve as a kind of extension of the elements, shaping the world with their powers at their own discretion like a natural phenomenon.”


            As everyone either thought in silence or muttered amongst themselves, Claus suddenly said, “If EDE is needed to sustain the world itself, does that not include mortals? Just where did the original EDE used to create life come from?” Clearly pleased to be questioned further, Toshley said, “Sharp, yes quite sharp of you! Now, we can’t be certain, but we’ve narrowed the possibilities down quite a bit to reach this theory. The first True EDE that entered this world was created within the Inanimate Dream from the combination of the power of Deus Amictus and Vas Initio. Once the Old Gods created enough of it, they combined it with Deus Amictus itself to create Origin, who then created his Seventh Spirits. Then they took the remaining True EDE and used it along with their powers over the magical elements to piece together the world and its denizens. Once mortals were created, they became the source of EDE, and Vas Initio was locked away in a sealed temple much like the one the Nameless One was sealed in. It was uncovered by the Dark Crusade, and was soon after hidden away by Alexander in Lorem Academy once they were defeated. Teramis was created without it, using the great amount of excess True EDE remaining. On the other hand, recreating all of existence like Alastor plans would require even more to be produced.” Turning off the holo-projector and returning his staff to normal, Toshley took it in hand again and said, “Mortal hearts create True EDE, the Seventh Spirits refine it to empower energists, and on the way the True EDE fills the world through the Links and perpetuates existence. There’s much more still to be discovered I’m sure, but for now that’s the gist of it.”


            Feeling impressed even though she didn’t quite grasp it all, Mana turned to Saria and said, “Wow, sounds like your brother’s even more amazing than we thought huh?!” Having been lost in thought again, Saria gathered herself and with a weak smile she said, “Ah, uh, yeah…” Underwhelmed by her reaction, Mana said, “Saria is there something wrong? It seems like there’s been something bothering you recently.” Turning away from her, Saria simply said, “I’m fine Mana, really…” Sighing, Mana thought to herself, “It’s not fine at all! I’ve actually gotten the feeling something wasn’t fine about her ever since the attack at Bolseil. After that, she really didn’t seem like she wanted to talk to anyone or do anything other than look after Scott. Even when Scott was cleared for recovery, she avoided sleeping as much as she could, and when Amy fell ill she insisted on looking after her herself. It was like she needed to keep her mind focused on something else. Naturally it got worse after Gatria, but she seemed to turn around completely once Grey returned. Then she started acting strange again, getting lost in thought all the time…”


            Stretching with a yawn, Fox said, “Sorry Pops, but can we get this over with already? Unless you’re serving drinks, I’m not gonna stand here all day.” Having been listening intently to Toshley’s explanations, Richter turned to glare at Fox and said, “Just how stupid can you get?! The mysteries of life are being explained right before you, and all you care about is your next glass of booze?!” Having been listening just as intently, Elizabeth said, “Indeed! I for one wanted to hear more about all this. As a researcher, such information is worth more than anything in the world!” Heaving a sigh, Fox muttered, “They’re a perfect couple…” 


Suppressing a laugh, Grey said, “Sorry Fox, but there’s just one more thing I need to know. Though I think Gisette might be the only one who could tell me.” Eyeing Grey curiously, clearly interested in his question, Gisette said, “What do you want to know? Some of what I just heard was news to me as well.” Slightly pleased to hear this, Grey replied, “I want to know if Alastor knows about all of this. His plan to unmake and remake the world, trying to obtain Deus Amictus and Vas Initio, it seems at first that he must know what he’s doing. From what I could tell back in Underworld though, he doesn’t have a clue about the power of the heart. Can he even pull off his plan without knowing about that?” A black crack appearing in the air once more, as Tepes’ realm opened up in front of Grey, it revealed her floating there, seemingly asleep within. Then, Tepes slowly opened her eyes lazily to look at him as she said, “He knows some things. There are still quite a few mysteries surrounding his ability to do so in his current state, but he wouldn’t be able to create vessels or anomalies otherwise. Of course, no one knew True EDE could be wielded the way you’ve learned to. If I had to say whether or not he knows enough to achieve his goal, I would say yes. His actions make it seem he knows of Last Remote and the Inanimate Dream. Also, his recent attempt to acquire Vas Initio makes me wonder if his alliance with Malum could have brought him more information on such matters. Until now, he’s only shown interest in Deus Amictus.”


            Having heard of the Inanimate Dream and Last Remote several times before now, Grey realized how little he knew about them. Now that he was in the presence of someone who might actually know, he asked, “Just what’s the story behind Last Remote and the Inanimate Dream? Eazel told me the Inanimate Dream is like the foundation our existence is built upon, and Dr. Nova said Last Remote is the inner layer of Mautau, but I really don’t know any of the details…” Looking as though she was deciding whether or not she would answer, as everyone waited expectantly, Tepes finally shrugged her shoulders and said, “Very well, I suppose spoiling one or two more mysteries isn’t so bad… Consider the effort I take in explaining as a little bit of my generosity.” 


Letting out a sigh of frustration, Toshley said, “Oh, get on with it already! I ought to have just explained it myself!” Seeming amused by his eagerness, Tepes said, “Yes, yes… Well you see, though it is now hidden in a pocket dimension set within the boundaries of the ethereal plane, sealed within a barrier even we Observers cannot penetrate, Last Remote is a void plane that continues to exist unaffected by changes that occur in the rest of our existence. Having existed possibly before even the Old Gods themselves, it is home to the Throne of the Inanimate Dream, a device which can be used to manipulate something that can only be described as a ‘system’. Though EDE holds existence together, there must first be a system that allows it to exist in order for it to do so, and it is the Inanimate Dream that serves this role. The Old Gods did not instinctively know that combining light and darkness would call forth the elements and create True EDE. They used the Throne of the Inanimate Dream to change the system and make it so. It’s all very complicated, and once the system is in place, it cannot be taken apart, only added to." Raising a finger for emphasis, Tepes stated matter of factly, "Alastor needs the power to generate more True EDE because of the fact that even if he erases this existence, he will be unable to create one of his own without following the existing rules and mechanisms of the system." Raising another finger, she added, "On the other hand, the Nameless One probably seeks to find some way to absorb the entire system into his own essence…”



© 2014 KeithKVH


Author's Note

KeithKVH
A chapter filled with many long awaited answers. I would be very interested in reviews on this specific chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
Added on October 29, 2014
Last Updated on October 29, 2014
Tags: Volume 3, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Adventure, Original

Legend of Mautau: A Dream Reborn


Author

KeithKVH
KeithKVH

Pasadena, CA



About
I've been writing a novel series as a hobby for several years. I hope to write other stories, but for now just hoping to continue improving this one. **Just a note to keep in mind, everything here .. more..

Writing