Meeting

Meeting

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

A bandit tries to steal from a high class lady, instead, she turn out to be someone he can't hurt for some reason. Chapter one.

"

     It all started on one faithful afternoon in a kingdom far away from the world we live in. A poor bandit was walking around the streets of the city, he hated what he did but he had no choice, it’s either he stole money or see his grandmother die from an illness. He waited in a corner as the high class people of this kingdom made their way into the streets. It is a tradition before the Grand Ball that is held in the castle on the first day of spring every year.


He stood there, under the shadow of an old building and watched as they walked, he hated them, all of them. Why do they live such a happy life with no pain while he and others like him lived like rats here. Glaring at a group of women who were laughing and talking as they strolled down the street, he noticed the one in the middle had a bag with her. He decided she was his prey this time.



He stood there, eyes on the prize and ready to launch at them, They're bad, they're all bad. they have more than they need. When her finally decided to move he noticed them stopping at some kids were playing in their way. 


Memories flooded his head, an older rich woman covered in gold from head to toe stopped at him and threw her handkerchief at him 'Clean your self, dirty child. I don't want to see such ugly faces in my way!'


He tried to block the memory as he watched, the one in the middle bent to them and, for his surprise, smiled at them before holding their hands and pointing at a shop near by. He decided to walk closer to hear what she was saying.


“Where’s your mother?” She asked while smiling.


The boy and the girl looked down, “…Daddy and mommy went away… The old man next door said they’re sleeping and won’t wake up…He said they’re in a better place…”


“I see…You know, my parents are sleeping as well, I’m sure they met your parents in dreamland and they’re friends now.” She smiled and stood up. “Isabelle…”


“Yes, my lady?”


“Take them to bathe and give them new clothes and food… I’ll speak to uncle about the orphanage again tonight…” She looked at the boy and the girl. “Would you like to stay with us today?” They looked at each other before nodded and she grinned. “Go with her, she’ll help you.” They walked with her and she waved at them before turning to the two other woman. “Alright, I’m sure he’ll accept this time!” Her voice was confident and she grinned at them. “I’ll accept his offer!”


The two woman looked at each other then her, their faces seemed worried. “..But…He want you to ma-“


“Shh! I don’t care! I am the last of my family and I need to keep my father’s will until my last breath!” She walked away from them and they followed.


The bandit stared at her as she said that, not sure if what he heard was true or just from his imagination. A high class woman who’s welling to do something against her well for the kingdom? He didn’t believe that, plus, he needed the money and she was the only one near here. She wouldn’t miss the money, she have more than she need, he reminded himself. He was going to attack when a tall man ran at them and snatched the bag from her hands, she struggled and her friends tried helping her but he was stronger. The man then pushed her to the ground and ran off with the bag.


Without thinking, the bandit decided to run after the other robber and get the bag. He ran after him to a dark aisle and kicked him down to the ground with an emotionless stare. “Give me the bag…” His face was angry, emotionless, almost dangerous and the robber was smart enough to know not to mess with him. He threw the bag to him and crawled away fast.


Holding the bag in his hands he felt worst than the robber, this wasn’t right, and the woman did nothing wrong, she was kind to the children and this isn’t the way a woman like her should be treated. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed before walking back to where she and the two other women were. He stood feet away from her while holding the bag in his hand. She stood up fast and took the bag from him, he expected her to yell at him or call people to get him. Instead, she hugged him.


His cheeks turned pinkish from what she did and he pulled back fast, smiling at him and bowed. “Thank you, kind sir…” She then looked through her bag and gave a relieved sigh before she got a picture out. “I’m glad he didn’t throw the picture away…It’s the last thing I have from them…” She smiled and her two women walked to her and pulled her away. He watched her as she left, feeling as if she did something to him. He felt happy somehow, like there is hope for the rich and the poor in this forsaken kingdom. 


Shaking his head, he turned his back to them and walked to his house. Where he and his grandmother lived. It wasn’t much of a house but it kept them warm in the winter and good in the summer.



© 2016 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
I know I am not the best at writing so I hope you tell me what should I do to be better.

Thank you for reading.

EDITED ON OCT 2016

Also read on here (http://akuma-drabbles.tumblr.com/post/66367581135/forbidden-lily-and-drake-au-chapter-1)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it!! how can u be so regular and continuous?!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


It's funny because I read the chapter Carnival of tears first and my only problem with it was that I wanted more! lol Then I realized that this is a multi-chap story and I was excited to start from the beginning. Very well done!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Maybe Lina

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it. I post a chapter about every week or so and I am about to post the next chapt.. read more
I think you have something going on here.i love this chapter...full of emotion.
*i think you meant 'either he stole money'

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Maybe Lina

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the review and the correction. English is my second language but I'm trying to express th.. read more
Dominic Shaya

10 Years Ago

Cool....eitherway u rok ;-)
Maybe Lina

10 Years Ago

^w^ thanks
And your poems are really nice and well written~

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2016
Tags: Forbidden, Drake Martinez, Lilian Akuma, Capter 1, Romance


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina