An Actions First Reaction

An Actions First Reaction

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

A flashback of what happened in the last month P.1

"

     On the night of the carnival, after the bandit left Lilian alone crying, the maids and servants of the Akuma family ran around in circles, looking for her and panicking after not finding her in her chamber when one of the maids went to inform her that dinner is ready. Two of the servants bumped into each other after running out of a room and babbled on on how doomed they would be if Master Luther, Lilian uncle and her godfather after her family's death years ago.


"...I looked in her room and...Oh, God...If HE learned of this...We're DEAD!"


While the two mumbled on and on, a maid passed by after leaving a room she just finished searching and sighed before slapping the panicking men in front of her and gave them a serious look. "You're only afraid about your life? The lady know nothing of the outside world and if she is indeed there... God knows what will happen to an innocent little soul like her... And in such weather..." She turned to the window near them and looked at the rain that was endlessly falling for the last few hours.


"I...Sorry, I'll go check with the rest..." With that the other men left to search somewhere else, leaving the woman of the name Isabell standing in her place and looking out of the window before she noticed a figure passing by.


"Highness?"


The tall man with blond hair sighed and walked over to her, " still no sign of her?"


"I'm afraid not, Lord Noxious..." She sighed and turned to him with her arms crossed. "Why are you here and not in your room. One missing royal is enough for a day and you're known for your daily class skipping and going out..."


"I'm waiting for some of my men..." He looked at her then out. "They know out more than in, and Lilian trust them."


 Isabell sighed and turned to the direction of the kitchen, making sure the work is still done even under these circumstances. The blond lord peeked at the food and reached his finger to taste to only end up getting hit on the hand with a wooden spoon with one of the cooks. "Not yet, my lord. This is your uncle's late dinner and you know that."


"Nox, please. Go to your room, I'm busy enough now..."


Before Nox even make it to the door a servant ran in while soaking wet and gasping for air. "THEY FOUND HER!"


"Lilian!" Isabell said as she ran to to the main door to see Lilian walking inside with three men by her side. She was dripping water that left a trail behind her from where she came. "What do you think you're doing? Sneaking out?! That's childish and stupid and-"


"Calm down, please... No harm was done..." Nox said as he pulled Isabell back.


"THE HELL I WOULD?! SHE JUST RAN OF TO GOD KNOW WHERE AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET AND ACCEPT THIS?! NOT IN A - "


Nox gave her a judgmental look and lat go of her before walking to Lilian and hugged her tightly. "Calm down, Lilian..."


When he said that Isabell turned to Lily and understood that the earlier statement was fro Lilian, not Isabell. She was dirty, covered in mud and grass, her face was pale and empty, only her red eyes and her shivering made it obvious that she was crying.


"Lilian.... What happened?" Nox asked and Lily stared at him with her red eyes and kept quiet while her body seemed to be shaking. He sighed and patted her back, "Isabell, let's take her to her room, we can ask tomorrow."


Isabell nodded and the two took Lilian to her room to change, Nox waited outside as Isabell helped her into her sleeping gown and did her hair. When she walked out she looked at Nox and sighed while shaking her head for the question that was written on his face.


"We'll talk to her tomorrow then, she's exhausted I bet and I don't want to get on her nerves while she's in this shape..."


The two went to their rooms and called it a night, hoping the next morning would be more promising and they would understand what happened. But they didn't even reach their rooms before some maids and servants started yelling from her room's direction.


Nox got there first, walking in to see three maids and two servants trying to pull Lilian from her balcony. He joined them and pulled her back to her bed, she was soaked again from the rain and it seemed that tears were back in her eyes.


"Let me go! I have to go back, please!" She screamed and sobbed as they made her lay down on her bed. Thankfully, Isabell got there in time and pulled Lilian to her lap and patted her back as she hushed her to stop. Eventually Lilian calmed and held on to Isabell as everyone else but Nox stood there.


"What happened to you, dear? Please, tell us so we might help..." She kept patting her back and warped a blanket around her so she wouldn't get cold.


Nox sat down on a chair near them and smiled at her, "Lilian, you know we just want your happiness, tell us, please..."


Lilian looked up at them and tried to stop the gasps from the crying and nodded slowly before speaking.


"I...M-met someone few d-days ago. W- We spent time together and I went with him around town..." The two stared at her with she said him. "He...Was sweet, nice...A really good man and I called him my friend, and he called me his friend, too..." she stopped a little and looked down, holding on to Isabell. "He showed me the people, how they work and live... Today...He took me uphill and the two of us sat there for a moment before he took me to a-" Lily stopped and looked away. "Town, not too far from there, we then went to eat but some people bothered him and me so we left...Then...Then...."


By then Isabell stood up and looked at Lily, "Did he touch you? Oh, God! Did he harm you in anyway?! I will have his head for dinner!"


"N-no!" Lily shouted as she teared up again. "He didn't touch me! He jus-"


"What?! Did he do anything that harmed you?!"


"... No... Can't you listen to me... He just..."


"Oh, I am listening, but you seem like you are the one not..." Isabell looked at Lily and lat go of her, "you're not allowed out of the mansion, not until you grow up from this. Do you know what could have happened to you?! You're not allowed, you hear me? Not ever!" with that Isabell walked out the room and slammed the door, leaving Lilian weeping again.


Nox looked at her and patted her head, "come on, Lilian, go to sleep and we can talk about it tomorrow..."


"..B-but...You don't believe me..Right? H-he didn't hurt me...He...Just..."


"I do... I know you won't lie..." He smiled a little and made her lay down before covering her. "But I don't know why you bother protecting someone who left you crying alone? I mean..."


Lilian then looked at him and sighed, "it's...a long story, Nox..."


" I see..." The blond man looked at her and patted her head before standing, " care to tell me the story tomorrow morning? I have...Well, all day." With that Lilian smiled and nodded before Nox walked out and turned off the light in her room.


"Goodnight, and don't do anything foolish tonight."



© 2014 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
Am I dead, am I here? Wow, long time no update, right?

Anyways, I am a bit busy with collage testing and....No time online *sigh*

Here is the latest chapter, and like I said, this and the next one are a bit of a flashback-ish.

Also read Here: http://akuma-drabbles.tumblr.com/post/78247436089/forbidden-lily-and-drake-au-chapter-11

All characters in this chapter are mine, except Drake, even though he is not much in this one.

Again, any mistake or anything wrongly writing should be told so I will fix it.

Enjoy~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: Forbidden, Lilian Akuma, Noxious Akuma, Isabell, Chapter 11, AUish, Story


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina