An Actions Second Reaction

An Actions Second Reaction

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

Chapter 12 and the follow up to chapter 11's events.

"

     ”So..Wait? You actually went to a carnival on the other side of the hill?” Nox asked as he was reaching for his cup of tea, he have been sitting with Lilian since dawn because she was unable to sleep, lucky for Nox that he had slept earlier than usual today or he could have been grumpy. “Wait? You mean he took you there?”


Lilian nodded and looked down, “but… Don’t tell anyone! I promised him to not tell…” She pouted and ate a bit of cake as she lat Nox think.


"Hmm…I know that place, went to it once or twice every year…" He smiled and placed his cup down. "Alright, so… What happened before? You said you were sitting then you just went down?"


"Um…There were the explosions? It scared me and he told me it’s only fireworks when we went down…I fell and he helped me…" She blushed as she remembered what happened between the two events she told her cousin. she wasn’t brave enough to tell him about those moments, like the one when they were on the wall. "Then," She tried to stop blushing and kept going, " he took me to this diner place, a tent. It was good until that woman came and made fun of us…" she pouted. "what does, ‘i hope you can afford her price’ mean, anyways?"


Nox coughed a little and stopped himself from spitting the tea before looking at her with wide eyes, “WHAT?!”


"What does, ‘I ho-"


"I HEARD YOU!" He said a bit blushing, "…Ehm… I mean…I heard you… It’s nothing, just low class insult…" He touched his neck a little before looking at her. "Go on."


"Well…She then recognized him… She called him something Martinez. Do you know what does that mean?"


"I think it’s his last name?" He took a paper and wrote down the name next to other stuff Lilian told him about this ‘Drake’. "And then?"


"And then…" She looked down a little. "He walked out and when I tried to follow him she stopped me and said that he….He…." Lilian started tearing and Nox blinked and looked at her confused.


"Lilian?" He reached for her and lift her face to make her look at him. "Do you wish to…stop? If this part hurt you, you can just not tell me…"


Lilian nodded and looked down, “I’m…sorry….” She looked at him before walking out of the room while crying. Noxious sighed and leaned back on his chair.


"God… This is going to be really troublesome to deal with." He stood up and took the tray of tea and cake with him.



Lilian and Nox tried to continue the conversation but she would always end up in tears and ask to be excused. She would stay quiet all day until wen Nox go to her room every afternoon to talk. She would start from day one, tell him all what happened and stop at the same part. The events before that certain one were getting more detailed, which helped Nox observe her blue eyes, brown haired friend. She even drew him and showed the drawing to Nox who was impressed, he looked exactly as she explained, from the color of the eyes to the shape of his face and features.


Sadly, there were no change, she never went on to the last event that was the cause of all this. And thanks to Isabell she was not allowed to get out of the mansion to see him.


"What if he’s waiting there for me? What if I am being stupid and he is there for me? What if-"


Her questions were endless, but always made her seem the person at wrong, which annoyed Nox a little. The man did seem harmless. Other then him being a bandit, but why can’t she tell him the last part?


About three weeks later, Nox went to Lilian’s room with a small solution that he knew deep inside would hurt her yet help her in a way. And all the tools he needed were a pair of cloaks.


Lilian looked at them and blinked before noticing that one of them was the one she was using when sneaking to see her bandit friend. She then smiled and went to Nox to hug him.


"Just be quiet, it is a bit late in the day but if he is waiting we might catch him there." Lilian nodded and Nox helped her into her cloak. "Alright, we’ll go from the kitchen door, Isabell in in the garden being busy by one of my guards…" She nodded and the two made their way out through the kitchen’s servant door.


Lilian was the one leading now, showing Nox the places where she and her friend passed by in their little tours, the shops she checked, everything that she liked or thought needed to be fixed. Even though the rain from the past few weeks did not stop, she was being cheerful, as if she thought she would see her friend and soon everything would be fine.


"Here we are!" Lilian said with excitement as she went to the corner of the abandoned house where the bandit used to stand and they would meet. Her excitement though didn't last long when she realized the corner was abandoned as well, no sign of her blue eyed friend. She looked at it and sighed before sitting down on a wooden box the bandit used to sit at. "…He is not here…" She said more to herself then her cousin. "I should have known…I mean…The woman was right…No, he and the women were right!”


Nox looked at her and stared, ” Lilian?”


"I’m fine.." she looked down and kicked her feet in the air like a child before standing. "Let’s go, please…" Noxious nodded and walked back with her inside. They made it in with no one noticing them and placed the cloaks to dry. Lilian was extremely quiet, emotionless and cold.


Nox was worrying about her, was this the calmness before the storm rage? ” Lilian? Would you like a cup of tea?” He asked and she didn't look at him. “I will go get you one anyways…” And with that he walked out to the kitchen, got two hot cups of tea and walked back to her room, seeing that the storm did happen.


Lilian was sitting on her bed with tears streaming down her cheeks, papers scattered on the ground and torn in half or more. They were all drawings, and the color blue was the common thing about them. Nox placed the tea on a table and walked in to her to comfort her.


"Lilian…I…" Before he could finish she looked up at him.


"We met in the street, about two months ago. He got my bag for me and I hugged him… Then I saw him everyday, sitting on that wooden box, mask on and all. I looked at him every time. On the day of the ball, he saved me after falling into the aquarium and…i just felt connected to him after we talked…" She sniffed and wiped some tears. "He showed me the outside and was so kind to me, even if it was for my high class or money, I didn't mind. He was nice, kind, helpful, and I just saw something… Something magical in those blue eyes of his." Nox looked over at the sketches on the floor as she continued.


"When he asked me if we could meet again, I felt happy, his voice was just…Honest, as if he did want to see me again. Not the high class lady, but me, Lilian. But…Four weeks ago, when the woman told me what he did, what he have done to those women, and why… I thought I am being fooled, I tried not to but I did… And I asked him if he was a bandit… He said yes and I just saw a spark of hope for our friendship… But he then yelled at me when I said sorry and the tone he used made me breakdown in tears… And…And… I swear, even with his mask on…I could imagine the look he had, how dark his eyes were and how angry at me. It was of pure loathing." She coughed a little and sniffed again  before looking at her hands. "When he left me there crying, I imagined myself as those women he left, as if I was one of his toys who was saved yet….Unsaved from the mental harm…"


Nox looked at Lilian as she trembled and patted her head, “I understand…” He stood up and went to the door but he was stopped by Lilian’s words.


"…I still believe he’s good… Even after what he did… Even if most of my mind says no… My heart says yes…" She looked at Nox and smiled a smile filled with self loath. "I am still a stupid girl, right? I’ll never grow up from this…." She stood up and went to the mess on the floor. "If i just can…if i just can know for sure what he feels. What he is and what he meant…. Maybe then…" she looked at Nox and her smile faded. "Thank you… I troubled you enough…"


With that Nox walked out and went to his room, he looked at the little notebook with all the information he gathered about the man. He sighed and gathered his stuff, putting on a green cloak and opened the notebook to a page with an address.


"Now to get the other half of this story…"



© 2014 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
I will keep on writing this and only death will stop me!

Characters are mine, except for Drake, he is my friend's muse.

You can also read it here: http://akuma-drabbles.tumblr.com/post/100127097804/forbbiden-lily-and-drake-au-chapter-12

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice. Will be reading the other chapters. Found this just posted and definitely will continue.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 16, 2014
Last Updated on October 16, 2014
Tags: Forbidden, Lilian Akuma, Noxious Akuma, Story, Chapter 12, AUish


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina