Blue

Blue

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

After hiding from the guard, Lilian tried one last time to take the bandit's mask, which also lead to reviling the masked stranger's name

"

"Come." He whispered and offered his hand to her.


She nodded and held it before running out with him to the balcony, he jumped down before her and looked up with his hands in the air, ready to catch her. And without thinking, she jumped into them. When he caught her, it caused him to lose his balance and fall with a loud thud with her in his arms. He blushed and looked up to speak but she covered his mouth with her hand and gestured for him to keep quiet. They heard steps walking on the balcony they hid under and they stopped there for a minute before walking back inside.


She then turned to him and smiled, feeling accomplished for actually succeeding in hiding for once. She giggled quietly and looked back to him before sitting down near him with a faint blush.


He looked up at her and smiled with a blush too, then, they laughed together.


"That was fun!" she said while fixing her wet gown, "I never was able to hide from a guard before."


"I, of course, have done it many times in my life." He announced.


"Really? Why?"


He blushed and looked away, "why not?"


When he looked back at her he saw her leaning closer to him, he felt his heart beating fast again and he stared at her, expecting something else other than her reaching to touch his mask.


She looked at it then blushed,"...please?" Was all she said.


He sighed and took off his mask and looked down for a moment before turning up to face her. He haven't showed his eyes to anyone other than his grandmother for years, ever since he started his bandit career.


He had light blue eyes that seemed beautiful and mysterious. They weren't a sky blue, nor ocean blue. It's like if in the cold summer morning you look at the clear ocean water and the morning sky touching and the mix of their colors on the horizon were his eyes.


He looked at her then away again, blushing at how she was staring, he took back his mask and tried to put it on but she held it and looked at him.


"Your highness..."


"Your eyes are beautiful..." She spoke softly, "and please, call me Lilian…” She smiled warmly. "May I know your name, kind sir?"


”..But…” He protested but her gaze made him unable to look away this time. He extended his arm and placed his hand over hers and took the mask back. "..My name is Drake..."


After exchanging names, Lilian smiled and stood up, taking the rose from the ground and sniffing it before looking up at him “It’s getting a bit late, I need to go in before my maid call the guards on me.”


He nodded and placed the rose in her hair while grinning. They looked at each other for a long moment again before he spoke. “Would I ever be able to see you again?” He knew that after the ball the upper class would stay away from that street until next year. And he knew he couldn’t wait a whole year to see her again.


She blushed and looked down before leaning to him and placing a soft kiss on his cheek, “I will see you around the corner.” She grinned and walked the other way into the castle.


“I’m serious! When will I see you again!” Impatient as he is, he yelled loudly and she only turned and waved.


“Good night!” With that she walked away to a back entrance and disappeared.


Drake stood there for a long, silent moment before touching his cheek, the one she kissed and grinned foolishly. He walked the other way and climbed up the wall before jumping into the street and walking back home under the light of the full moon, taking his time as he swooned slightly from what happened.


He walked into his house few minutes later and hugged his grandmother who was eating dinner on the table.


“What is the matter with you?” She asked and turned to him as he grinned and kissed her cheek. She stared at him for a moment before she smiled, "so, did you meet someone?" She asked and he blushed slightly. "I see...Who is she?"


He blushed more and sat down on a chair, “she’s a wonderful person, Nana, she’s kind, caring, pretty...More pretty than anyone I've ever seen.” He started babbling about her and his grandmother just smiled and gave him his dinner.


“Well, it’s about time you found someone, you need to start building a nest and make a family. I lived to see my grand child and now I want to see his children!” His faced turned red and he started eating quietly, that was her goal. “That’s better... Now, who is that lucky girl, Santiago?”


“Don’t call me that!” He kept blushing and looked away.


She kicked him with her cane on the leg and made him yelp, “ I asked you a question...”


He sighed and looked down as he rubbed his leg, “I met her a while ago in the street while..." He paused for a moment, "working... Anyways, she’s from a high class family…" When he said that his hopes started fading again. "...It’s not going to work, I'm just fooling myself…”


“But you won't stop thinking about her, right?” She sat down next to him and smiled. “I don’t see it that hard, if a girl was able to make you smile again like this then I bet you that she like you! Look at yourself! You’re not that bad looking and all the girls here wish you’d look at them!” She patted his head. “Just...Be happy…I’m going to sleep now, good night…” She walked to her room and turned of the light as he sat there and thought about what she said.


“…This is going to be troublesome…"



© 2016 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
As stated in the last chapters, Drake is not my character, he's izaya-kaede.tumblr.com character and so in 'Nana'

Also read it in here http://akuma-drabbles.tumblr.com/post/67059960263/a-multi-chapter-story-main-characters-drake

If there's a mistake in it then please tell me.

Thanks and enjoy~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
Added on November 15, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2016
Tags: Forbidden, Lilian Akuma, Drake Martinez, Chapter 4, Romance, Story


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina