A Goodnight Kiss

A Goodnight Kiss

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

the tour around town ends and the bandit and the la- you know what? screw it! This sound more cheesy than the whole story. Read it to know, I'm bad at this...

"

The questions continued as the sky grew darker and the moon light it up. The market closed and all the people started to leave. Lilian turned to Drake and smiled, she then span around in circles and giggled.

“This was so much fun! I want to come here again!” She walked to him and hugged him for the second time today, “thank you so very much, Drake! You don’t know how happy you made me because of this tour!” She glanced up at his face, making him look back at her and took off his mask to look at his eyes again. They both noticed on the same time that she was in his arms and inches away from his face. Their hearts jumped and their cheeks turned flaming red as they each pulled back and looked down, embarrassed.

Drake was the first to look up, he glanced at her then looked up at the sky, “it’s getting late…I’ll take you home, alright?” She nodded and walked to him. Again, he held her by the wrist and they started walking in the empty streets. He wished they could have spent the day talking together like the night before but she seemed more interested in talking to the people here. He looked her way to speak but found himself losing words, he kept looking at her as he tried to remember what was he going to ask again. This continued for the rest of the walk until they stopped in front of the walls of the castle. She turned to him, avoiding his gaze and making him look away as well.

“…Thank you, again…” She bowed to him and he bowed back, trying to be less awkward than before, yet failing miserably.

“Don’t mention it, I was glad to make you happy…” He then grinned and held her in his arms, causing her to blush and hold on into him before he climbed the wall for her. “A lady must not climb walls at night~”

She giggled at his sudden action and stayed there in his arms. She have never been this close physically to a person and the surprising action of his was oddly appealing. She slowly ran her finger through his dark bronze locks, moving some of his curls from his face to look at his icy blue eyes. In a glance at them she could feel a cold wall covering them, but the more she stared the more she could feel some warmness in them that were covered with the icy walls. She lowered her hands down and made them stop on the sides of his face, only now noticing the structure of his face and handsome he looked. Her cheek turned rosy as she observed what was she seeing, trying to study his face, his expression. Her index finger brushed smoothly on his jaw as if she was drawing the shape of his face with it.

He kept looking up at her, his eyes were following her moments and studying them as well in his own way. He moved his hands up to touch her face, brushing his fingers on her pale skin and smiled. He found himself leaning upward, closing the space between them. He glanced one last time to her eyes to make sure if he could continue. She gazed at him and leaned closer, too. That was an enough approval from her. He smiled softly before slowly closing his own eyes, drawing near for his lips to meet her red ones when suddenly-

“Lady Akuma! What are you doing on the wall?” A woman’s voice broke the silent and caused the bandit to pull back surprised and fall down on the out side of the castle walls. Lilian yelped and looked down at him to see him on his back. “Lady Akuma? Can you hear me?” She turned back to the woman and waved.

“I can hear you, I’ll come done in a minute!” She spoke nervously and looked back at the man on the ground. “Are you alright?” She whispered loud enough for him to hear her. She saw him stand up and wave slowly at her as he dusted himself from the fall. She giggled and waved back at him. “See you tomorrow then~”

He stretched his arms and touched his back before smiling at her. “I bid you goodnight, lady Akuma…” He grinned and bowed to her. He watched until she went down to the other side of the wall and heard mumbling from her and the other woman. Turning around, he arched his back a little, the fall wasn’t as painful as it might have seemed but there was still pain from it. After making sure he was far enough from the castle he lat his emotions take over and turned completely red. “WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!” He shouted and received a multiple shhs from the neighbors before walking into his house, his grandmother’s room was already dark so he assumed she was asleep. The young man went and got himself a cup of cold water before pouring it on his face to stop it from heating up. He then walked into his room, not bothering to turn it’s light on and laid on his bed. “Can today get any more embarrassing…” He said and received an answer to his question with his grandmother walking into his room and leaning on her cane.

“Well, look who’s home late, again?” She sat down on a chair and poked him with her cane until she made him sit up and look at her. She then smiled at him and laughed, “so, you met her again today, didn’t you?” He nodded helplessly and she smiled. “Good for you, I thought you were going to try to forget about her and move on…” She glanced at him and smiled. “You must bring her here soon, I want to meet her before I…” She stopped talking and smiled before  standing up slowly. “I better get going now, I have work in the market tomorrow…”

“Nana…You haven’t been to work for seven years now…”

The old woman looked at her grandson then nodded, “ahh, yes…” She walked out and leaned on her cane. “Goodnight, be a good boy and don’t do anything bad…” She closed the door and walked to her room slowly. She sat on her bed for a while before sighing and looking at a flower hairpin near her bed. “…I’m sorry for not being honest with you…” She said before laying down and covering herself to sleep.


© 2016 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
Drake and Nana are my friend's characters http://izaya-kaede.tumblr.com

The rest are mine unless stated otherwise.

Hope you like it and tell me if something is misspelled or wrongly written.

Also read it here http://akuma-drabbles.tumblr.com/post/68190255742/forbidden-lily-and-drake-au-chapter-6

Thank you~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
Added on November 26, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2016
Tags: Forbidden, Story, Romance, Drake Martinez, Lilian Akuma, AU, Chapter 6


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina