There's always a tomorrow...

There's always a tomorrow...

A Poem by Tasfia Islam



What if today nothing is like yesterday?
And no one have enough attention for you to pay....

What if everyone and everything in your life tore apart?
And recklessly poured salt in your torn heart.... 

What if no one cares for you today like they did before?
And doesn't seek your opinion less or more....

Don't cry, Have patience....
There's always a tomorrow.....


What if today no one cares about your tears?
And doesn't even will to look at your fears.....

What if no one puts bandage in your wounds?
And they no more laughs at your funny sounds....

What if no one no more justifies your opinion?
And doesn't involve you in any family re-union.....

Remember,, for them, you are always the minion...

So, don't cry, Have patience.....
There's always a tomorrow

© 2014 Tasfia Islam


Author's Note

Tasfia Islam
This is a poem for all those teens who feels lonely like me.... Please don't cry,,, have patience,,, there's always a tomorrow.... :)

Don't forget to review.... :) :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loneliness is the obvious focus of the piece for the most part and switches to hope and encouragement near the end. I like that for the parts where loneliness was being communicated the phrase " what if " was constantly used. It displays our fear of being alone and feeling lonely even if sometimes we are not. Sometimes we are so consumed by this fear that we lose the ability to see and notice the things and people around us. Loneliness can sometimes be an illusion, you feel so hopelessly alone and yet still be surrounded by people who love and care for you.. True patience is important but sometimes all it takes is to open our eyes and look around.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

:) Thank you.... I'm glad u liked it.... :)



Reviews

"recklessly poured salt into your torn heart" - ouch!
My favorite stanza is "justifies your opinion ... family reunion"
I like that you end with positivity.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much... :)
An amazing impact from the off - the picture - I spent many nights doing the same in my own window when I was in my teens many years ago
A lovely piece of self-comfort and bouying up the soul. It brought me back to schooldays and Shakespeare
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time" (Macbeth)

nicely done Annabelle

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Glad you liked it.... Thank you... :)
Good write and a comforting one too!! Trust me teenage is always the most happening yet lonely (up in one's head) age!! Everyone passes through it, so will you!! Take care


Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Glad you liked it.....Thank you.. :)
I love this!!!!!!!!!! Honestly you are amazing!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

You too!!!
Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

:).....thank you
Valkyrie Warrior

9 Years Ago

You are so welcome
exactly !.. there is always a tomorrow! .. we shouldn't let our present sufferings let our future die .. a positive hope always have a positive result .. maybe not now but eventually.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Yeah.... :)
Like I said loneliness can make a person destroy themselves. But I like the way you tell that there's always light after the darkness.
We just need to have hope and not give up. This touched my heart :) Great poem!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you... :)
You really struck a chord in my heart with this one. I've felt alone many times before, but inside I always knew that I wasn't really. Thank you for posting this piece, it's nice to have someone I can relate to.

There are a few spots in this where the English needs a little improving, but that's only about 3% of it. Regardless, this poem is still absolutely wonderful. Good job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you.... I'll try to fix my flaws... :)
A very true message. Teenagers nowadays are growing too fast, they need to be patient and believe on a better future as they have their whole life in front of them. So don't loose hope and move on.
It's wonderfully written, some errors are there. But overall a great write...:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you... :)
Tommorow does carries dreams hopes n expectaion. Loved this one Maam

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you.... :)
There is always hope, there is always tomorrow. You have shared a wonderful message in this inspirational gem. Beautifully done.

:) Julie

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much... :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

614 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on November 22, 2014

Author

Tasfia Islam
Tasfia Islam

About
I'm a girl......just a girl with lot of characters....I passed 15 years of my life and felt the sweetness and bitterness of this teenage.......Soon, i'll be 16 yrs......a lot of things are waiting for.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..