Night of True Feelings

Night of True Feelings

A Chapter by
"

This is the chapter were she tries to make it happen just so her friend won't suffer. This one is a little graphic so get ready for it.

"

There was a knock at Derek's door. He dried off his tears and opened the door. It was Cassandra. She started balling and hugged him. "What's wrong," he said. Cassandra looked into his dark brown eyes. She reached up to his face and she kissed him passionately. She didn't know why she did this, but she did it.

 

They moved over tto the couch and were making out. She pulled off his black, Led Zepplin t-shirt. He unsnapped her bra and took off her shirt. This was the moment he was waiting for. He believed she finally fell in love with him. She finally saw what he truly was and they were meant for each other. He quietly said thank you and apoligized to God.

 

He unzipped his jeans and took them off. She did the same, staring into his eyes the whole time. A couple minutes later, she was inside of him. They went at it, making love for a half an hour. After that, they both fell asleep naked. He was holding her in his arms. Derek had never been that happy in his entire life. In the morning, Cassandra woke up first. She looked at him, kissed him on the forehead, and then she left. She walked out the door and left him there alone.

 

Why she did it, she did not know. Cassandra just knew that she wanted to at first. As she was looking into his eyes, it seemed right. But yet, for some reason she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be with Derek. Cassandra decided to get a ride with Brian instead of getting a ride with Derek. She was going to act like nothing happened between them. She wanted things to be normal.



© 2012


Author's Note

I hope you enjoy. Please leave reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on November 28, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2012
Tags: Sex, Teenage Problems, Betrayal


Author


Writing
Our Future Our Future

A Poem by