Confrontation

Confrontation

A Chapter by
"

We're starting to get into the book

"

          There was a knock at my door. I didn't want to answer. I snuck out of school because I could not handle seeing Cassandra. She pounded on the door and she was ringing the doorbell. She screamed at the door that remained open. FInally, Derek opened it.

          "I hate you. Why did you do that? I know you skipped today. Do you want to become a bum like Jason. Obviously yes, you are going around starting pointless fights. Also, You have to do it to my boyfriend. He never did anything to you. He has not hurt you at all. But, you had to send him to the hospital because he has a fractured jaw because of you. I hate you!" Cassandra yelled at Derek.

           Her words made him cry. Her words made him yeel. Her words made him angry. He felt like he was in hell. But, he held it inside. "Why?" he mumbled. "What did you say," Cassandra said. He repeated it again and again, each time getting louder. "What do you mean. Why what?" Cassandra said.

           "Why the hell not? I have never meade you cry until today. I did that for your own good and for mine. You make no sense. You know how I feel about you, but yet you shove it in my face. It is like you want me to suffer. You want me to feel pain. You want me to take a gun out, and blow my head off! You never liked me, and you never wanted me as a friend. You just wanted to hurt me. I love you and I don't know why. Maybe it's because your the only one that ever understood me. But, when I ask you out, you laugh at me and tell me to stop joking. That we'd never work. Why won't? Why won't we? Why the hell do you not love me?" Derek cried out.

          He fell to his knees, crying. "Why not?" he whispered. He hugged onto Cassandra who stood there awestruck at what she had just heard. She knew he liked her, but she didn't think he was in love with her. Then she remembered everything she had told him and the way she acted. She got down on her knees with Derek. She hugged him and whispered to him," I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

           Derek stood up. He walked inside. He whispered," I'll pick you up tomorrow." He went inside and slammed the door shut. He opened up a bottle of Budweiser, and drank his misery away. Cassandra went back to her house, called her boyfriend. They talked, fought, made up, and fought again. Then, Brian went a step to far when they started talking about Derek. Cassandra hung up, and made waterfalls o her face. She was in a mess, and unlike Derek, she didn't have a way of dealing with it.

           



© 2012


Author's Note

I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's starting to heat up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on November 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 13, 2012


Author


Writing
Our Future Our Future

A Poem by