Captain Johnson

Captain Johnson

A Chapter by Chronos

 

Present Time…

      “Well, how are we going to find out who we’re dealing with,” Larry asked, “I’ve come up with a plan; I’ve decided that I’ll search for their hideout and next time they attack I’ll follow after them.”

      “When you get back, will you be able to tell us how far it is,” a man asked from the crowd.

      “How so?”

      “Can you tell by miles?” the man said.

      “Yes, to the best of my abilities,” Larry said, "And by the way,who are you?"

      "I'm Captian Jerry Johnson, U.S Navy, or what used to be the U.S Navy."

      “If you can find one, get a car or a truck or something.” Captain Johnson said.

      “But, Captain, if use a car, it will be noisy .”

       “Point taken,” Captain Johnson apologized.

        It seemed to Larry that the Captain was trying to get him caught, but Larry thought he was just overreacting.



© 2010 Chronos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is interesting.
I am actually pretty amazed at how well you articulate your imagination. I would like to see you introduce a more imaginative weapon for the 'good'. Maybe David Wilcox video on google, The 2012 Enigma, would give you a cool perspective. Most kids don't show your level of talent until they are in middle school, at least!
(joke)
Carry on then, Chronos.
Your Kyros is on the horizon.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Added on May 3, 2010
Last Updated on May 16, 2010


Author

Chronos
Chronos

Slidell, LA



About
There's not much to know. I'm a 10th grade student more..

Writing
Rapture Rapture

A Book by Chronos