SM 020 "Donald Duck" (80-minutes)

SM 020 "Donald Duck" (80-minutes)

A Chapter by dw817
"

Along with his friend Mickey Mouse, Donald is one of the most popular Disney characters and was included in TV Guide's list of the 50 greatest cartoon characters of all time in 2002.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Saturday Matinee   
  

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT VIDEO


DONALD DUCK

"... Mathematics? That's for eggheads !" - Donald in Mathmagicland ...




* * *

This video is Rated: EVERYONE

Donald Duck is a cartoon character created in 1934, at Walt Disney Productions.


Donald is an anthropomorphic white duck with a yellow-orange bill, legs, and feet. He typically wears a sailor shirt and cap with a black or red bow tie. Donald is most famous for his semi-intelligible speech and his mischievous and temperamental personality.


Along with his friend Mickey Mouse, Donald is one of the most popular Disney characters and was included in TV Guide's list of the 50 greatest cartoon characters of all time in 2002.


He has appeared in more films than any other Disney character,and is the most published comic book character in the world outside of the superhero genre.


David's Dibs:

I'll bet you've been wondering where the videos have been for the past few weeks ? Well the truth of the matter is I've been pretty busy this holiday season. And - there really aren't too many good movies out there left that are free to stream.

As you may have seen when I do find one, while it may stream for a week or so, Youtube eventually shuts it down.

I'm not the one who uploads them and I suspect the person who did is reprimanded for it. So - to close the SATURDAY MATINEE, here are 80-minutes of classic cartoons from one of the most temperamental characters in Disney's roster, Donald Duck.

A FEW INTERESTING FACTS:

1. He's been a star for over 80-years.
2. His Birthday is March 13, 1914.
3. He got his first starring role in 1937 in, "Don Donald."
4. Donald's first love was not named Daisy, but Donna, the same girl duck.
5. Donald was a wartime screen star. He starred in the short, "Der Fuehrer's Face."
6. He is the mascot for the Oregon's Fighting Ducks sports team.
7. His middle name is Fauntleroy, seen in "Donald Gets Drafted."
8. Donald first appeared as a drawing in a 1934 issue of "Good Housekeeping."
9. Donald's car license plate reads 313 to show he has especially bad luck.

(This video may actually keep the kiddies quiet for a-while as you prepare Christmas dinner when they visit your home this holiday season !)


Enjoi !

.

.

This video can also be found in
The sound is a little LOW, you may need to raise it slightly to hear.
To view FULL-SCREEN, click the
shown in the frame above after clicking PLAY
This video may run at a higher quality - click the
and QUALITY during play
Seeing ADVERTISEMENTS in YouTube ? Use the Freeware plugin found 
HERE.
Problems with Google Chrome's Full-Screen ? Go
HERE.




Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2015 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing