SM 015 "Galaxina"

SM 015 "Galaxina"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Galaxina is a low-budget American comedy/science fiction film, best remembered for its lead actress, Playboy Playmate of the Year for 1980 Dorothy Stratten. It parodies many science fiction movies.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Saturday Matinee   
  

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT VIDEO


GALAXINA

"... I'm better than a human woman because I can be what you want ..."




* * *

This video is Rated: TEEN

Galaxina is a low-budget American comedy/science fiction film, best remembered for its lead actress, Playboy Playmate of the Year for 1980 Dorothy Stratten.


Besides its homages to and parodies of science fiction mainstays Star Wars, Star Trek, and Alien, this film also pokes fun at Western movies. It won the Audience Award at the Brussels International Festival of Fantasy Film.


David's Dibs:

This is another one of Chris's, my best friend, favorite films, and I must admit, I definitely do have a soft spot in my viewing habits for female robots getting it on with humans.

While this film is ultra-budget, it does manage to pull off a silly story rather well.

It does borrow heavily from alien, including the ingesting of an egg to create an alien baby that runs around the ship as the others try to catch it.

There is a scene where Galaxina tells Thor that she loves him. And despite the fact that she doesn't have the - ahhm - necessary apparatus to make love, she tells him that they can be ordered and installed from the android catalog.



Phew ! Perhaps that's too much information ...

In any case, it's a silly romp and a definite spoof of some of the best science fiction movies out there, all done on a shoestring budget.


Enjoi !

.

.

This video can also be found in
The sound is a little LOW, you may need to raise it slightly to hear.
To view FULL-SCREEN, click the
shown in the frame above after clicking PLAY
This video CAN run at a higher quality - click the
and QUALITY during play
Seeing ADVERTISEMENTS in YouTube ? Use the Freeware plugin found 
HERE.
Problems with Google Chrome's Full-Screen ? Go
HERE.




Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2015 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing