SM 018 "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" (Science Fiction Anime)

SM 018 "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" (Science Fiction Anime)

A Chapter by dw817
"

Makoto finds herself transported back to the point in time before she is involved in a bike accident. Kazuko explains to Makoto that she has the power to "time-leap", to literally leap through time.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Saturday Matinee   
  

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT VIDEO


THE GIRL WHO LEAPT THROUGH TIME

"... Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one. ..."




* * *

This video is Rated: EVERYONE

Makoto Konno, who enjoys playing baseball, lives with her parents and younger sister Miyuki in the Shitamachi area of Tokyo, Japan. Her aunt Kazuko Yoshiyama, is an art restorer at the Tokyo National Museum.

One day, when Makoto discovers a message written on a blackboard at her high school, she inadvertently falls upon a walnut-shaped object. On her way home, Makoto is ejected into a railroad crossing when the brakes on her bicycle fail and is hit by a train.


She finds herself transported back to the point in time when she was riding her bicycle right before the accident. Kazuko explains to Makoto that she has the power to "time-leap", to literally leap through time.


David's Dibs:

Watching this film I am reminded very strongly of, "Animatrix" the story with the teenage girl who discovers the ability to levitate because there is an 'error' in the matrix she is living in.

The same sort of syrupy surrealism surrounding her.

With a few experiments in time travel, however, she discovers it is creating a negative influence around her.

Enjoi !

.

.

This video can also be found in
The sound is a little LOW, you may need to raise it slightly to hear.
To view FULL-SCREEN, click the
shown in the frame above after clicking PLAY
This video may run at a higher quality - click the
and QUALITY during play
Seeing ADVERTISEMENTS in YouTube ? Use the Freeware plugin found 
HERE.
Problems with Google Chrome's Full-Screen ? Go
HERE.




Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2015 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YESSS this movie is amazing. loved what you had to say about it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

8 Years Ago

Ah ! Glad you like it, JC ! Japanese Anime will always have a special place in my heart ... 💖

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing