SM 017 "Labyrinth w David Bowie"

SM 017 "Labyrinth w David Bowie"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Labyrinth is a British-American musical adventure fantasy film directed by Jim Henson, executive produced by George Lucas, and based upon conceptual designs by Brian Froud.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

   Saturday Matinee   
  

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT VIDEO


LABYRINTH w David Bowie

"... Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one. ..."




* * *

This video is Rated: TEEN

Labyrinth is a British-American musical adventure fantasy film directed by Jim Henson, executive produced by George Lucas, and based upon conceptual designs by Brian Froud.


The film stars David Bowie as Jareth and Jennifer Connelly as Sarah. The plot revolves around 15-year-old Sarah's quest to reach the center of an enormous otherworldly maze to rescue her infant brother Toby, who has been kidnapped by Jareth, the Goblin King.


With the exception of Bowie and Connelly, most of the significant characters in the film are played by puppets produced by Jim Henson's Creature Shop.


David's Dibs:

This is one of my sister's favorite films. She has goo-goo eyes for David Bowie and has obsessively followed all of his works, music, and films.

While I'm not reall a fan of him, he does do a nice job of portraying a Goblin King in this movie. And it's a lot of fun besides with the logical puzzles, dazzling special effects, and, of course, Jim Henson's amazing puppetry.

How does Sarah trick the Goblin King into returning her baby brother ? It's all about awareness.

Enjoi !

.

.

This video can also be found in
The sound is a little LOW, you may need to raise it slightly to hear.
To view FULL-SCREEN, click the
shown in the frame above after clicking PLAY
This video may run at a higher quality - click the
and QUALITY during play
Seeing ADVERTISEMENTS in YouTube ? Use the Freeware plugin found 
HERE.
Problems with Google Chrome's Full-Screen ? Go
HERE.




Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2015 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing