Synchronicity of rhythm's rhyme ~

Synchronicity of rhythm's rhyme ~

A Poem by Frieda P
"

_

"
      

 A
rose on wings 
             of poetry's flight,
      fire within
        leaked through
             inky passages,
     mindful reminisces
          singing of heart,
rendered lyrics of
 exhaustive
            mind f*****g songs,
broken pieces
                 & puzzle's shadow,
bird's of paradise
  
soar to surrender in
       ocean's depths 
                   of forgone seasons,
      wildflowers whirling on 
                    baby's breath zephyrs,
             blood spilled 
                in the name of the father,
 cosmic encounters
                under moonlit excursions,
whimsy of fairy dust
                 upon fluffy icicle clouds
posh feathers tickling
          perfumed leather & lace,
     took the long way
 home 
       on the road less
           traveled of poesy,
          transporting phases
                   as phantasm's heights
 dance in the 
       synchronicity
         of
                         rhythm's 
                                    rhyme


© 2014 Frieda P


Author's Note

Frieda P

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This makes me wonder and send me en- dreaming I had to make that word up I think I don't have any other way to share with you what it is that happens to me when you write this way. But the opposity of a logical intruction manual like them used in Ikea Step 1 do this step 10 you have achived this. Imaginative - thinking maybe but it comes short as well. I feel as if it was a passage of yourself , breathing , consuming , changing, and how different influences affect your life. I just admire the way you share it. Of course as I have confessed early I am only glad that I can accompany your journey.

Won't even try walking in your shoes probably I 'll get blisters.

Thankyou

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Woo your review blew my skirt up this morning Rene. Love the new word, apropos, we're all dreamers .. read more



Reviews

if you gave me a poem and didnt tell me who it was by i could almost always tell you if it was yours because your writing is so perfectly mind baffling. like the flow of this one i could really follow it without getting too tripped up.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Frieda, I have no idea what message you were trying to convey, but you are just such an incredible master of pairing the most awesome music to your pieces....I get lost in the entire mystical experience. I've read through your poem twice and have no idea what the @#* you're referring to, but it doesn't matter at all, because it all sounds so good, I just like to let the assonance and consonance of your creation toy with my axons and dendrites....thank you!

Posted 9 Years Ago


At first you sounded pissed off with "rendered lyrics of exhaustive mind f*****g songs, broken pieces & puzzle's shadow," but then I kept reading and realized that it`s about the excitement of adventure within chaos. At least that`s how I take it. K.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This one was smoother than silk. The wording and the way you set it up contributed equally to this fact I think. Really gorgeous imagery throughout took me on a mystical journey between different dimensions, some magical, and some like our own.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The visual attractiveness of your word is striking. This is a whimsical, brief ride- a puff, a cloud of energy, that carries us into a world of fantastic color, and then brings us safely back- a motivating piece. It is lively, and full of spirit; a rainbow of acrylic paints streaked in harmony- beautifully written.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Excellent imagery to the vision! A lot of great lines in this poetic poem!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Great imagery. i find the poem thought provoking, very dreamy!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I felt as if I were falling the entire time I read this poem today. Dream falling would be more like it, falling without fear of hitting the ground. This poem really sent me on this dream like flight and the landing was perfect. I really enjoyed this today Frieda P.

Posted 9 Years Ago


"rendered lyrics of
exhaustive
mind f*****g songs," ... those lines pop!!! well placed says i

out of all the confusion .. there are connections and the beat of purpose ... but for me .. it is always the ride that counts ... those are the choices that determine the end game ... perfect rendition of the tune .. and the themes of life strewn throughout in your own unmitigated style and touch .. i am your fan for sure .. :)
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1227 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 13, 2014
Last Updated on September 14, 2014

Author

Frieda P
Frieda P

NJ



About
If you want to know me, read my poetry, it's all in there. I am a mother of three sons (my finest moments) a sister, a survivor and a little bit crazy. I lost my beloved sister to suicide, so you'll.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aris Aris

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Street Kids Street Kids

A Poem by s y e