I Will Tell You.

I Will Tell You.

A Poem by Dark Angel ~
"

Boy in blue; Girl in red; both in purple;

"
I am here to tell you the words you need to hear whenever you need them. I'll never leave your side again. You've taken my heart and made it yours; I'm under your spell, and I don't want to be set free. I'll hold you in my arms every night, and I'll sing you to sleep as you relax under me.

I'll remind you of who you are and make sure you never stray from your path. I will stay with you no matter what the consequence. As you hold me, I will show you my trust, my love. I will tell you I love you.

No matter the troubles we go through, I will tell you I love you.

© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
lol, this was written on accident, so I would love you guys' honest opinion on it.
also, I could never write a normal poem... so this is a prose poem.. which works out... right?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sweet. Romantic. I love it =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's very beautiful. I can hear it being sung as a song, it's very pretty.
Great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011
Tags: love, safety, trust

Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Really? Really?

A Story by Dark Angel ~


15 15

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


12 12

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~