The case file of DR. D.R.Blackwell

The case file of DR. D.R.Blackwell

A Chapter by Lord of mad men
"

To whom ever is reading this if you are not level 35 or high you will be terminated shortly after reading. Please enjoy!

"

Case file Blackwell, Dominic

Full name Dr. Dominic. Randolph. Blackwell

Born April 19, 476 A.D.

Class undying

Rank unknown

Casefile classified

Species Homo Nosferatu Vampiris

Grandparents unknown

Parents unknown

Treat level domestic


He was not aware he was a Homo Nosferatu Vampiris, till he was a few thousand years old do to his mind blocking away his memories after 36 years, every 36 years. He would remember everything he knew but not the time and could not tell what year or the time it was. The reason for this is still unknown.

 

All is known about him is that he was a cryptozoologist with many other degrees and skills. He was born April 19,476 A.D. the month and day have been linked to the taking of The Surgeon’s photo and the year is when Rome fell. He is 5.11 in height and 175-190 pounds. His eye change from green to gray, to amber, to red, then Violet the reason for this is unknown. His hair is jet black and snow white. His skin is pale but is perfectly healthy. He is fluent is over 40 tongues most have not been used for hundreds of years.  He was found in the Hang Son Đo'ng cave in 1998, He was found in a restricted part of the cave that has yet to be explored. He refused to say why he was there and he wished to go back to the cave to continue his research.

 

Dr.C.J.Kellen asked for him to be moved to the research team in that cave with a team of level 10 lab workers and team XYE78. The request was denied due to the little-known knowledge of the subject by the director of sector V12.

 

 

 

His belongings he had four rings on his fingers. The first one OSN (Object Storage Number) is OSN-1A is a ring with a 99.999% gold purity with an in sun disk engraved on the left side and an unknown rune on the other side.  With two obsidian eyes in the sun disk and mother of pearl teeth. It has snakes engraved on each side and the Aztec mark for brave warrior engraved on the bottom. The inside of the ring is engraved with the words “brave seeker of the unseen”. It has an unknown gemstone on the top over the top of an Aztec calendar that does not seem to end.

 

OSN-2A is a ring made of an iron alloy that is said to be a piece of a meteorite that landed in Egypt. It is engraved with an Ankh on the right side and a Scarab both surrounded by other smaller hieroglyphics then has the eye of Eye of Ra and eye of Horus on the top with a ruby as its pupal and ivory as the rest of the eye and an emerald as the iris.

 

OSN-3A is a ring made of an unknown alloy and with unknown engravings. It has unknown gems in it. It is stronger than anything known to man and the subject refuses to say where he got it. All he says is that he got it from an old friend of his and that’s all he claims to remember.

 

OSN-4A is a ring made of rhodium, platinum, ruthenium, iridium, osmium, palladium, rhenium, silver, indium, californium 252 alloy. We have no idea how he got this ring and he says it was a gift from a friend. It is engraved in over 100,000 microscopic lines of over 40 languages. We have not been able to break its cryptic code.

 

OSN-1B is a black leather trench coat that research shows are one of a kind. It has a long collar that can go to the ears. It goes down to the subjects heels and has 13 front buttons. It has wide labels, storm flap, over twenty pockets on the inside, and seven on the outside. The coat is belted at the waist with a self-belt, as well as having straps around the wrists that also buckle, shoulder straps that button close, double-breasted, D-rings, cuff straps, buckles straps on the sides, and zippers all over.

 

OSN-2C is vest and shirt that seems to be that of an 1800’s to 1900”s vest and shirt the vest is made of velvet and leather. It is a brownish-orange red with a golden chain the runs across the left pocket to the inside of the vest that is connected to OSN- 1D. It has seven buttons running up the middle, the three buttons on the pockets. The shirt is a pure red shirt that appears to of been white before it was dyed with what we have discovered is blood. It is long sleeved with shirt studs and it buttons up in the front it is made of pure silk from an unknown creature.  It seems to be spider silk but no known spider can make silk this strong or in this amount. The buttons are made of ivory there are 16 buttons.  Each button is made from a different kind of ivory. They are made from mammoth, walrus, hippopotamus, sperm whale, killer whale, narwhal, warthog, and elk ivory all but two. The top and bottom are made of two types of unknown ivory.

 

OSN-1D is a pocket watch that is made of an unknown alloy covered with rose gold.  It has the subject’s name engraved on it and says it’s from Son of a Demon. We do not know who that is and the subject refuses to tell us anything about the person in question. The watch seems to tell time to the millisecond everywhere on earth and on a few other planets and date and year. It tells the seasons and every event like eclipse and comet passing.  We do not know how it does this. It is also a compass, astrolabe, map, globe, and more.

 

We have not been able to collect anything else from him because it reacts in a defensive manner when we try to take anything from him. He is very skilled in over seven forms of martial arts. When tried to take a leather-bound book from him and he disabled ten level 34 agents.

 

Request to reinforce contentment protocell from agent 89. “Denied” do to the threat level of the subject is not high enough.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Bravo! This shows a vast improvement in both your writing knowledge and technic, it also shows off your creativity and imagination skills. It is clear to me that this is your genre, you have researched and invested time to offer a cohesive and detail polished story. I give it five out of five Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This sounds interesting and I would like to see more... that being said however I didn't finish this. I saw far to many mistakes and poorly constructed sentences. What I read was good but these 2 things really hurt my enjoyment of the piece to the point I simply couldn't be bothered to finish reading it. Please find a way to fix it up the idea of what I read sounds REALLY good.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is very intriguing and very informative. I like it very much. Is this a character for a story you are writing, if so I am eager to read the story. Good job

Posted 7 Years Ago


Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

He was going to be like a well character to add depth to my stories but I am thinking about writing .. read more
very good story I love it I am going to have to read it again

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bravo! This shows a vast improvement in both your writing knowledge and technic, it also shows off your creativity and imagination skills. It is clear to me that this is your genre, you have researched and invested time to offer a cohesive and detail polished story. I give it five out of five Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is impressive. Pretty well written, you have a nice story arc going here. Loved how you detailed everything and the idea of 36 years was very imaginative. Enjoyed reading your work. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Liked the beginning bit with the 26 year bit, reminded me a little of Jeepers Creeper.
Really, really, really good description of the vampire - I was impressed. SUPERB use of the imagination when you described the rings - really excellent - WOW I WAS AMAZED.

Your imagination is great and you have used to to an astounding effect with this greatly detailed piece of work.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

497 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 18, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I can... I can...

A Poem by Zephyr