A Talk With a Real Friend

A Talk With a Real Friend

A Chapter by Veronica

I went to the library and called up Kelsea.

 

She answered saying, "Hello?"

 

I said, "Hey Kelsea, it's Nic, and I need to tell you something, it's secret," I replied.

 

She asked, "What?"

 

I told her, "I don't like Dawn," as I heard her sigh.

 

She said, "I thought you were her new best friend, to replace me, but good thing I'm wrong, and I don't like her either, should I tell you what her and Jason talked about? Me, Rory, and Seth hid in a bush and overheard after you left."

 

I told her, "I hid too, but only heard, 'I hate her so much,' and, 'I just can't stop, I know something she doesn't.' Now, what did you hear?"

 

"I heard the rest of the conversation, and saw something you'll hate me for telling you," she started.

 

"Go on," I said, "Even better, meet me at the library, and I won't hate you, and come alone."

 

She headed over to the library and was there in 2 minutes, so she sat down by me, saying, "Well, Dawn asked him what you don't know, and he refused to answer, so Dawn kissed him, hoping to get an answer and to calm him down, but then, oh you won't believe this next part-"

 

"SHE WHAT?!" I semi-yelled, as I remembered to control myself and to let her continue.

 

"Well....he broke the kiss, and took off on his bike," she finished.

 

I said, "Ok, looks likes it's something that he doesn't want me to know and that I don't want to know." 

 

Kelsea continued, "Exactly, and I hope this day doesn't get any crazier,"

 

as I said, "I hope so too, and should we call Jason?"

 

Kelsea said, "Sure,"

 

so we called Jason.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg :O awesome!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010
Tags: A Talk With a Real Friend, Flippy, Floppy, Summer


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica