The Wisdom of Collective Ignorance: Knowing Nobody Knows A Damned Thing!

The Wisdom of Collective Ignorance: Knowing Nobody Knows A Damned Thing!

A Book by wuliheron
"

Using potty humor extrapolated from the Tao Te Ching I provide quantifiable evidence that reality is stranger than fiction according to scientific standards.

"

© 2019 wuliheron


Author's Note

wuliheron
My poetry and everything I write obey the 12,000 year old rules of the Bagua, saying everything and nothing, making them mathematical and public domain, and capable of being improved upon at any time by anyone who knows how to write them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hopefully, I will finish the book enough to publish it sometime in the next year, but there is no such thing as actually finishing this kind of work, which would require several lifetimes. Because it so mathematical, next generation supercomputers will be able to spit out the entire collection of 4,430 poems, but only 430 are required for a good representation of the philosophy. My hope is to provide around 250 or so and lay the basic foundations for what I call my philosophy of Collective Ignorance. It includes a wide variety of ways in which to manipulate time, explaining the Quantum Observer Effect, and how to quantify and establish the theory.

This can only be done within the public domain, because the work is anathema in the hallowed halls of academia, who were among those who killed my master Socrates.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1610 Views
1 Review
Added on November 22, 2018
Last Updated on January 7, 2019

Author

wuliheron
wuliheron

About
I'm a brain damaged, mentally deranged, hippie dippy raised on Gilligan's Island and Green Acres, but I'm never going back there again! Currently, I'm 11 years into writing a book on Collective Ignora.. more..

Writing