Constellations Wrote Our Names...

Constellations Wrote Our Names...

A Chapter by Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse
"

This here is not a made up story, this here is a true story, my story, it happened on the 13th of Dec 2014 when I met my girlfriend. I have added some metaphor but it is all real.

"

Constellations Wrote Our Names

 

            One day on a random date of December, the 13th to be exact, I witnessed a beautiful girl who came to my lonely house. My friends had come to visit me, our small talk grew into laughter and an idea abrupt, an invitation to a night out. I haven’t been on a date for some time now, the girl who deliberately tried my ARMY uniform on looked at me with eyes of content waiting for a yes to slip out of my lips, so I succumbed and showered as quickly as possible throwing on the first set of clothes in disposal. Quickly did we run to the car, my friend and I were left in his house, I felt a little uncomfortable, being that he liked me and though I don’t judge people's sex preference I just didn’t fly that way. A honk of a car blew the tense air away when yet another girl came to pick us up and though she was strikingly “hot” my mind was already flipping through the mental images I had of the girl, Laura. I saw a beautiful girl wearing a purple confetti-like dress with black heels. With no words in my mouth at the moment, I simply stood quietly trying to connect words into a sentence in my head for a perfect moment. My intentions were to achieve that girls heart, but I had a feeling that she wasn’t easy to impress, that long black hair, caramel eye sun-kissed skin gave it all away. I was about to become cupid and hold his arrows in my hands to be used by my liking, sharpened and ready were they, categorized and waiting for a perfect moment.

            

We arrive at a small bar in the corner of the old town, we shared this cherry and blueberry beer among friends, my first arrow was about to shoot when she pulled out her phone texting someone. I took it away from her hands and I remember the look she gave me she then reached for my disposed phone on the table and put it right in her shirt, the game began. Shortly interrupted by her friends we skip to a bar right across the street, I read a sign of the shots and I saw one called blowjob. My manly instincts yelled out, “I want a blowjob!” the girls looked at me and laughed, the bartender fixed one up right away and I remember the bitter, hot, slimy taste of it, oh how I regret it and one of the reasons where because of her gay friend looking at me the moment I yelled it out and drank it, chills.

            

The girls decide that their feet are hurting and they want to change their shoes I was walking behind everyone just watching how they paired up with their date for the night until I spotted the beautiful girl all by herself in the front, I shout, “where is my date?” the girls eyes widened as she did not expect those words out of me and I ran to her rescue, I asked her “are you ok?” I saw a relief out of the girl as she thought no one would ask, I put her arm around my shoulder to help carry her and as we were about to turn on the corner where the car was parked I gave her a piggyback ride, the girl laughed and giggled, I had her. I helped her onto the car’s trunk to change her shoes, I bent down slowly to change those heels for slippers of a princess and my first arrow shot, 


~The Gentleman~


 “What are you doing?” she asks me, I smile and as I am tying up her slippers I reply, “Princess’s shouldn’t have to put on their own clothes.” Her eyes shined and I helped her off the car.


We relocated to another bar but this one had a band playing some very beautiful music. As I sat there watching her from the distance as there was another guy attempting to reach her heart, a competition! My blood stirred, now I had to show my true skills and compete for her heart, I never lose in a competition because I am very ambitious. I pulled out a very special arrow carved in gold and tipped in silver,


    ~The Romantic~


 I then decided to break the ice, I stand and ask for her hand, “Do you wish to dance?” In my head, I knew I wasn’t a dancer, I was born with that curse but my guts still pushed me forward to try and conquer her heart. She blushed and steadfastly did we dance, the nerves in my body were against me and I let go to readjust the nervous girl, “don’t worry” I whispered. We danced and though I tried looking into those caramel eyes she would always look away in embarrassment, we finished and her head laid on my shoulder, goal achieved, her heart was now closer to me. I look over and grinned at the boy who attempted to compete against me, it was his looks against my actions. We had one final stop at Burger King to fuel ourselves to begin a journey down the road of love.


We took a quick stop at the guys house again and finally arrived at a club, Backstage was its name. I quickly grabbed Laura’s hand to let everyone know that she was mine at that moment on, we went inside and didn’t see a soul in the club. I begin to search for a place to sit and talk to the beautiful girl as I was going to pull out my trump card out, the kiss. I was arranging a good line to follow with a kiss, so I took advantage in a private corner up top away from distractions and I pulled out another arrow, 


~The Poet~ 


I slickly say “I want to take that lipstick off of you.” The girl blushes and teases me until I finally caught her lips but her confusing my lips for her ex’s made me pull back and I said: “Let me kiss you and then you can follow.” I rearranged those used lips and made sure to seal them with mine and I pulled out a trick, the twisting lips, I twist her lips with mine and released them slowly to finally hear her trying to catch her breath.


After a trial of kissing and getting frisky, we went outside looking for our friends and witnessed what I believe was the mark of our love, I put down my arrows and threw away my cards and saw how the stars wrote our names when a meteor shower displayed that night. I had nothing else to force, her heart was already in my hands and we held hands as we observed a beautiful moment complementing our romance. We went back inside unbelievers of what we had just seen and danced the rest of the night away, it was already 3:00 am. Feeling tired we searched for a place to rest and ended up where it all began, in my house.


As we split into our rooms, Laura and me in mine, Brian and Nancy into theirs, I noticed an arrow I had left behind sitting on my bed. I took it and waited until the night was silent to pierce it through her heart, 


~The Arrow of Passion~


 The nervous girl looked me in the eyes as my hands begin to travel around her body and asked: “Aren’t we supposed to be sleeping?” I shook my head and gently opened the already naked flower to seep its nectar and there I took out a star I had caught in that meteor shower and placed it on her hip, a blue star. There our bodies fed off each other for the first time and I whispered: “Look me in the eyes the entire time.” I was looking for something, I looked inside of her, outside of her, everywhere until I found it. There when she laid on the edge of the bed looking my way in amaze of what she had just felt I saw it, the look of a lonely girl who had offered her heart time and time again being left empty finally finding someone who understood her need of being wanted and loved. I grabbed her face and stared right back and I remember saying one phrase “I am here.” The night concluded right there and then as we slept in each other’s comfort, but a Love, a True Love had just begun to blossom. The Night where…

Constellations Wrote Our Names… 12/13/14



© 2017 Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse


Author's Note

Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse
A true romantic story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an interesting love story. I'm glad you wrote this out. Some memories really are never to be forgotten..
I loved the title. I do feel it's the constellations writing down names even when we ourselves aren't aware of with whom...

A beautiful story, well told, Sire :))

Posted 7 Years Ago


Love is the strangest of things, impossible to grasp or comprehend, especially for us men ... It takes us by storm upon a raging sea of life to reduce our IQ's by many point as we become putty in the hands of the very woman we have been led to believe we have chosen for ourselves ... Reality 101 is that it is the woman who always does the choosing, allows us to do our little native man dance and speech of romance, while she is weaving her web around us to take us into her lair, allowing us to carry her there ... It is comforting to a man to wish to believe he captures a woman's heart, but you see, my friend, from that moment you saw her, it was your heart that had been captured, and that by her ... I am an old man of mush, who loves a good romantic tale ... Thank you for sharing ...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

8 Years Ago

Thanks Marvin your always looking out, and Im glad this story is my real life.
awe i am speechless!!!!!!! this is amazing!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

8 Years Ago

Its rare to actually have a story that seems like a fantasy happen to you. Its magical. Some times I.. read more
Writing Angel

8 Years Ago

as i to have encountered some "fantasy" moments in my life...at the thought i smile

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 5, 2016
Last Updated on March 25, 2017


Author

Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse
Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

Worcester, MA



About
My writing is strongly based on science, culture, myths and fantasy. I do enjoy poem writing but short stories are my passion, I am developing a few novels as well. I am looking for any critique that .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..