100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

question... perhaps lack of sleep is making me obtuse...

14 Years Ago

should we reply by post, with the explanation of why it was our fave, or should we submit after inserting the info into the author's note?
[reply] [quote]

Thank you Angi!

14 Years Ago

Thanks so much for the "Happy New Year" message that got lost somewhere! lol..... I know the feeling!  On behalf of Albert's poet I can say we enjoy your beautiful poetry and your wonderful spirit....Angel with the Blue Wings! So kind of you to pop into the forum and leave your welcome heartprints behind.   Love & Light Helena
[reply] [quote]

Good advice!

14 Years Ago

Wonderful pointers Sal for us to take on board!   Thank you and I promise I will try to follow these "ten steps" to the best of my ability! Its one of my New Years Resolutions.....oh dear I have so many! LOL   Cheers   Helena
[reply] [quote]

_/VVVVV~>>>

14 Years Ago

"So I do stuff that people think is strange and weird. For one thing, I don't follow trends and styles of music and art. I have my own style and my own flow that makes me..." [Michelle Raye]    TOUCHE`! 
[reply] [quote]

HeLLoOoOoOoO!!!!!!

14 Years Ago

Aww hey all!!! Long time no see!! I see a lot of familiar "faces" in this group. Awesome! I sorta dropped out from writing for a while, I admit it, but I'm back and writing lyrics now! =) Check 'em out sometime.

So what's everyone up to now, as far as writing??? Anything new? Same stuff? Anything you're extra proud of? Let me know!! I'm game to do some reviews. =)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Where is the discussion

14 Years Ago

Well put Micheal; well put indeed. Though Equilibrium is something that can be achieved, it isn't natural for things to exist in perfect balance; it's communism, a perfect world on paper but a living hell in reality. My opinion, cruel as it may seem, simply put is this: the 'Right' person is the last man standing. After all, who's going to oppose you if everybody's dead? (Hence why I am an apocalypse writer)
[reply] [quote]

No Subject

14 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Spoon picture

14 Years Ago

Well, I yeah, activity isn't much right now... But we just started! 
And what's with the alien thing! I'm not scary! Am I? *ponders* Hahaha
Alright, if you talked to God, I guess I have to try it again. 
[reply] [quote]

Rrrr!

14 Years Ago

Rrrrrrrrrr TRUFULUFULUMPS!

If you say that three times in a row, the picture will work. ^.^
[reply] [quote]

Hellos

14 Years Ago

lol can totally understand you. I will eat anything too. Even if I don't like it. Hellos, I'm Evelen, or what ever you want to call me there's a million things I've been called all have a stroy behind it. Well there's spider monkey, hamster, panda bear, baby, spy, boo, lol and other's I'm not going to mention.      Things I do: walk into walls, trip, apologized too much, write, and draw      Things I'm not good at: Yelling, fighting(no muscles and hate violence), walking, talking in person, and saying no.      Things that distract me: smiley faces, sparkly/shinny objects, things that move,  and my own thoughts (I'm constantly thinking about to many things at once) Well nothing really can distract me when I'm writing. I just block everything out.       I'm getting over being horribly shy, and it's freaking me out lol I hate changes.       So I'm Evelen and I'm just another girl.            
[reply] [quote]

Weird

14 Years Ago

Hi,

Weirdest thing I written?
*THINKS* I do not know...but I am pretty weird.
[reply] [quote]

Yes

14 Years Ago

Yah, I love the white leopard with blue eyes. It's my favorite animal. You did a nice job picking it. =)
[reply] [quote]

The Tunnel

14 Years Ago

A light at the end of the tunnel keeps me going   Hoping to one day reach the end   I never look back for the gates have closed long ago   Voices cry out to me   Wishing for me to stay with them   I have left the world of what is home to that which is real   And began my journy to the world of imagination   Hoping that I my finally fit in
[reply] [quote]

Hello

14 Years Ago

Hey Theresa! Thanks for saying "hello" to the group. It's a good idea. Maybe we should all do that!!
[reply] [quote]

Good to Meet you... ^______^

14 Years Ago

Well hello. My name is Yuvia. I am a teacher from Mexico... I have a blog post here that tells all about me and my life.

Who is your favorite poet/author? -- Sara Sefgovich and Sara Addison Allen. I also like the Rowling books, Edgar Clemens, Neil Gaiman and Christopher Penzack books are also very good. and my favorite poet is Emily Dickinson.
What is your favorite book? -- American Gods, Demasiado Amor, la Senora de los Suenos, Garden Spells, and I consider Demon Ororon a good book even if it's a manga. Operacion Bolivar is a graphic novel, and I also consider it v good as well as the Sandman collection. The Penzack books are mostly about witchcraft, but they do give good insiders, particularly when you're writing about that subject.
What famous figure are you most like? -- well... I don't know.. I like to think as a very mexa version of Sam Winchester (yeah, I like Supernatural)

[reply] [quote]

Love hate relationship

14 Years Ago

The show makes it seem like they're in love, but I don't sense any chemistry on a romantic level. Ichigo just wants to protect her etc because he's grateful for Rukia giving him her powers to save his family. Personally, Ichigo should get with Orihime. She actually DOES like him in that sort of way.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
[reply] [quote]

hi

14 Years Ago

pretty much
[reply] [quote]

Charlie

14 Years Ago

Charlie stood against the alley wall, panting heavily. His pistol was out of rounds and his baton was reduced to splinters after his most recent assault. The streets of Pleasantview were getting dark with oncoming night. Zombie dogs barked from apartments. He lifted his visor and wiped a bead of sweat from his brow.

"This is ridiculous," he murmured.

Charlie lifted a can of beans from a nearby dumpster and threw it down the streets. A hoard of zombies - the employees of Peking Garden Chinese - ran for the bait. He ran further down the street.

"101, this is Charlie. I need new directions to the survivors," he said to the metal in his collar. The computers at headquarters registered a tip that lights and a straight-walking, ruddy-colored human was moving around in one of the buildings downtown. The trouble was in the fact that downtown Pleasantville was a massive zombie hoard. And Charlie had no backup.
[reply] [quote]

pink grizzlies

14 Years Ago

so, unless someone comments a name, because of Elizabeth, pink grizzly bears is our name.
[reply] [quote]

To WriterSki7

14 Years Ago

I do agree with you in saying words mean things to people but to me, it's the person who decides what the words mean... That is why I say words are just words because what one word means to you could be different to me... When I say "passion," I think strongly of the feeling of "love." Now someone else could think love is a bad compelling feature... Something that could cause death and destruction to the person feeling it... That is why I say words ar ejust words... But you are correct in saying words lead to another world, because words do... Without words, no one would be able to describe so much as a thought... But remember, there are many different ways to describe one object and there are many different languages (also words that might have the same meaning as our language) that can also describe that same object....