100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

:)

14 Years Ago

hi atlas...first off thank u for joining this group...i rlly appreciate it and also i was looking at ur stories and ur right they are very long lol..but im planning on reading at least one of them...thanks again :)
[reply] [quote]

Running Up That Hill.

14 Years Ago

I love Running Up That Hill.  I like the Kate Bush original better, but Placebo's cover is quite good.  Try listening to The Chromatics' cover of it.  It's also mellow.  
[reply] [quote]

NUH

14 Years Ago

BUT HE PUSHED EDO DOWN THE STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[reply] [quote]

sleep

14 Years Ago

Jennifer slipped out of her coat and let it drop to the floor. Today had been hell. There was no way she could explain it other than that. She wasn't given to cursing but today it was all she could think to do to get her anger out. Either that or punch a wall. And break a few fingers in the process. With her luck she'd end up in the ER. Ed just didn't get her. He walked all over her to get his opinions in, not realizing that his so called opinions obliterated hers. She never felt smart around him. Jennifer knew that he was educated much better than herself. But she also knew her own mind. And she didn't care if her opinions were the wrong ones to have. She wanted to have them anyway. She knew he meant well. He was trying to get her to like him. The very idea brought a fresh wave of nausea. The minutes they had spent just talking about a date, and her constant refusals... It just didn't make any sense. She was nothing. Nothing. Why did he insist on barging in on her life? To maybe show her how much better he was? She was sick of it either way. And the discussions on religion! It was enough to make a person puke. Which she almost had. Even through it all she knew his thoughts were wise. His words even wiser. She just didn't want to hear how her ideas were wrong. There is no God. End of story. But Ed always had to push it. To read Scriptures and to poke at her philosophies. So what if she wasn't happy? That didn't mean that her opinions were wrong. But Jennifer knew, deep in her heart, that she wasn't  happy. And Ed was. More like Ed was full to the brim with joy. And that didn't make any sense. No matter how Jennifer yelled, insulted, pleaded, or pushed; he continuously held out a joy to her. To take, to hold, to have. She couldn't wrap her mind around it. But she knew that if she let it go she would have peace. The constant barrage of ideas and concepts was too much. She settled down to rest and forget. To sleep.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello

14 Years Ago

Salve!
[reply] [quote]

I love that quote

14 Years Ago

I love that quote by eEgar Allen Poe.  I love his writing as well.
[reply] [quote]

Wanting Reviews

14 Years Ago

I know that's a lot to want reviewed, but it's most of my recent work.
[reply] [quote]

about myself

14 Years Ago

I'm hippy i write mostly poems working on a large zombie story maby book even idk but my best horror story/poem(which won an award) is saint valentines twisted tale check it out or any of my other peices. i have a very twisted mind but slightly brilliant i suppose
[reply] [quote]

Me too!

14 Years Ago

This is the URL...

Cool. Thx.
[reply] [quote]

Reviews are always fun.

14 Years Ago

I'll try to give back.
[reply] [quote]

Re: 4th game

14 Years Ago

Sally stole soy beans from the story today.
[reply] [quote]

your poem for creative poetry

14 Years Ago

I loved the poem.  You gave is a really great try.  It is all about having fun and trying.  The idea is to help get the creative flow going using new words that can help with broadening the topics we write about or make the ideas come across differently.  It is a beautiful poem.  Thank you for posting
[reply] [quote]

Write what's true to you

14 Years Ago

For me it's all about frame of mind.  I like what I like when I like it.   Sometimes I'm in the mood for love and joy, other times it's the darker emotions that call me.  Most importantly, don't write for ratings, or approval.
[reply] [quote]

2nd Game

14 Years Ago

I'll give it a try. : )
[reply] [quote]

well done!

14 Years Ago

wow! i never expected that for this title! just goes to show how everyone thinks diffrent! well done!
[reply] [quote]

I will....

14 Years Ago

(#)
I will not feel anything serious...
Because, one person's criticism is not the end of a story...or writing....
after all a growing writer concentrates on the growth....
Praises and criticisms...are ordinary matters...that we meet on the way....
they are only reinforce rs.....
It is the persistent effort that matters.....most
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

so we just make a poem involveing the day after? if so i really like this idea ima have fun with this
[reply] [quote]

your peom

14 Years Ago

Your poem for creative poetry was wonderful and the error you messaged me about didn't show up.
[reply] [quote]

The Day After

14 Years Ago

Thanks Tina
[reply] [quote]

Fairy Tale

14 Years Ago

As the rainbows end shall be filled with gold,
I watch the Incubus suck my soul
If I could conquer my fears of the past fairy tales,
I'd have an astonish look upon my face underneath this vale
As the jasmine burns and the scent hits my nose,
I can believe in my dreams and all the unknown.

copyright-Stacy Perry 3-13-10