Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

It was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Girls like her just don't associate with girls like me. It was a "Law" in both the natural and unnatural worlds. Popular and non don't mix. "Um, well, I'm not so good at this makeing small talk thing, so I won't be all that fun to talk to." Immediatly I regret what I said, it made me sound like a fool. I feel a blush rising to my cheeks. *I have got to get better at talking to people!* I think to myself.

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: When I was done' feeding I head back to the school and sleep in my room until it was dark. I had wanted to tell the Headmaster something but it could wait.

11 Years Ago

I hear the curfew bell ring and catch myself before I sigh in relief "I've got to get going, have a nice day." I hurry out the door and twards my room, which I shared with another girl, whom I hadn't met yet. I get there and the room is empty, I had gotten here first. Kicking off my shoes and putting them at the foot of my bed I take out my notebook and take my favorite pen from behind my ear. I sit on my bed with my back against the head board and settle in. I had some writing to do.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I went home it was the only place that I could go. My sister smiled as I walked in and thanked me for coming home. She hugged me and sent me off to bed so that I could get some rest. I fell onto my bed with a thud and buried my face into my pillow

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: The next day I didn't feel like going to school. I had feed well last time but I was still weak. I'd just sleep it off.

11 Years Ago

*Day four of school.* I think glumly as I finish up getting ready for the day *No friends, no life, and not in the best graces of Ms. Popular, A.K.A the ruler of the school. Wow, don't I sound like the life of the party?* I sigh as I look in the mirror. Long, dark-brown hair with a tendancy to look a little wind-blown no matter what I did to it. Eyes that changed shades constantly, but mostly within the blue to green range, which almost no one could look into for long due to the fact that they were quite unsettlingly like pools of color. Slightly pointed ears and chin, and a look to my face that I couldn't decide if it was earthreal and nice, or just plain odd and dangerous. Then again, there was the scar that ran from the top of my cheekbone to my collarbone. "Yep," I say aloud "everyone would want to be friends with a girl like me." I give my head a slight shake and head out of my room, I had classes to get to. *Well, at least one good thing has happened, turns out I don't have a room mate.*

11 Years Ago

Luna: I walk into the classroom and stand in front "okay class, mr. Jackson recently broke his collarbone and will not be able to teach for awhile so I will be taking over the class until further notice any questions" I asked tiredly, headmaster had asked me to do this so naturally I agreed to teach my own class

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: Blinking I look at the clock and sigh, "this early..." I had planned on sleeping through the day but I get up and sigh... Pulling on clothes I head to class half asleep and fall into the only empty desk left to listen Luna's lecture.

11 Years Ago

Luna: the bell rings "class dismissed oh and don't forget to read the section I highlighted in class" I state before they all leave "goodnight everybody I'll see yo tomorrow" I close my book and prepare for the next class

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I get up and stagger a bit before I head out of the room. Maybe I would head back to my dorm room.

11 Years Ago

I see the vamp boy staggering and realise something's wrong. I ignor the hisses of protest from the other girls and go up to him and lightly touch his arm. "Are you ok?" I ask hesitantly "You don't look so good, are you feeling well? 'Cuz I doubt it."

11 Years Ago

Luna: "Hanzi, go home and rest" I say softly "You need it" I was worried but I didn't let my voice give me away. I turned and went back to the front of the classroom, and grabbed some things, placing them into a little bag I hand them to Hanzi, "Here these usually help, or so the headmaster says" I shrug "I don't really know if they do or not but hey at least its something right?"

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I take bag and nod, "I'm sure they will..." I then turn to the new girl, "Thank you for the concern, but I'll be fine." Straightening and forcing away the weak feeling I head out and back to my dorm. The sun had really drained me this time, back when I was Head of the Oshi Company I had to travel in the sun all the time. But now my body was used to the darkness.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I couldn't focus on class, I just kept starring out te window expecting something to happen that wasn't

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: Blinking I look out the window and sigh. The moon was still high in the sky but I was feeling much better. The things that Luna had given me really worked but I knew I'd be awhile before I could truly be back to myself. That of course was the concequence of not feeding for two months, going out with Victoria, and then going out in the sun all day. "Foolish." I whisper as I rub my face.

11 Years Ago

Sara: after class my teacher pulled my aside and asked why I even bothered taking these classes or even bothered coming to class if I was never going to pay attention. I shrugged and told him that I would talk to the headmaster about becoming an assistant or something. Luna went to class to maintain the peace and to get to know more students, hence why she was student body president.

11 Years Ago

Faen: I didn't know much about the school or the students but that didn't stop my teacher from asking a favor. She said that since I was in high classes that I had to be a good student. She wanted me to take work over to a certain vampire. She said that it had been delivered from a Vampress named Victoria and that it was urgent. Looking at the large yellow envelope I wondered what could be in it that had made the teacher sound so ... desperate?

11 Years Ago

Luna: I finished teaching my next class and prepared to go on my lunch break. I made sure to drop by my locker to drop off my student books

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: A knock on my door woke me. It was a white haired elf. A winter elf, that stood there. She had a large yellow envelope under her arm that looked very familiar. "Is it from Victoria." I ask as she jumps and looks around. She looked like a scared mouse, cute. "Y-Yes..." She whisper and threw the envelope into my hands before running away. Faen: It wasn't like he was unfriendly, vampires... they scared me in general. It was ironic that grandmother had sent me to a school run by them. She said vampires ruled the world right now so you had to get along with them. It was just so hard...

11 Years Ago

Luna: I walked back home and popped some blood tablets into my glass. I sat down and drank my drink, class would start in a half hour. I sighed as I finished my drink and placed it into the sink. "Goodnight headmaster" I called as my sister came in as I was leaving. Sara: I entered the headmasters office without givin my sister a secon look. I stood in front of him and discussed the issues my teacher had presented which he nodded to in agreement "I want you to become my apprentice" he smiled "it'll be better for you" I nodded and said that I would be back after explaining to my teachers.