The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

"They are where I said," Alyanta replies evenly, not wanting to keep showing him how much he effected her.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

A scream echoed throughout the area, Mckloud sighed and ran towards the scream. He stopped and saw a soldier from Delta Squad, each soldier had a color representing their squad. Orange was Delta, Yellow was Echo, Red was Alpha and Blue was Bravo and Black was Elite like Mckloud. The soldier was dead, he had severe burns on his face, torso, arms and legs. Mckloud heard more screams deeper in the jungle and sighed going to check it out. He stopped and looked around, there were at least another ten, eleven more soldiers laying dead with severe burns all over their bodies. Mckloud held his poleaxe in his right hand and stood in the center of the corpses and waited. Suddenly a creature dropped from the trees and Mckloud stared directly at it.

Vlaetski Race:

Mckloud gripped his poleaxe with two hands and pointed it at the Vlaetski. It flew at him at a quick and sudden burst of speed. Mckloud swung down and cut the Vlaetski in half and scanned the area, he took a defensive stance waiting for the others. Another flew in from behind him and he rolled to the side and regained his stance. A new Vlaetski appeared and tried to grab his leg with its tongue. Mckloud quickly slashed down beheading it, the other Vlaetski flew at him again and Mckloud cut its wings off. The Vlaetski screeched in pain as it hit the tree and Mckloud walked over to it and finished it off. The remaining Delta Squad which was thirty eight soldiers found Mckloud and looked at him "Twelve of these men died fighting these creatures." He walked over to the corpse of one. "The saliva is like acid, hands and feet are sticky and they can fly obviously." Mckloud sighed and headed back to camp. "Make sure nobody else dies on the first day..." He said in a cold tone.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Very well..." Gant said, skeptically, "you are dismissed." Gant summoned all of the nearby Galatian war ships and gave them the coordinates to proceed to.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta retreated back to her own room, her sanctuary. The General had better be right about where the aliens were heading, or she was as good as dead. Though, she reflected on her interaction with him, he hadn't noticed her presence in his mind, that was something. And now she had this new feeling that helped her cover the hurt, that could be an advantage too. She had also learned that she could lie to him without him discovering it. That would have to be used sparingly, but again, it was something. Despite him, Alyanta felt that maybe she had won this interaction.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud made his way to his personal chambers and sat on his bed, he began to clean his poleaxe "Delta Squad's gotten weak..." He sighed and looked at his reflection in the poleaxe's blade. He wandered what a smile looked like on his own face, he never once smiled, cried or showed any emotion besides a cold expression or a slight smirk during or after battle. He placed his poleaxe down and lay on his bed starring at the ceiling of his room. He closed his eyes and decided to take a rest.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(( Going to bed guys :( See ya tomorrow ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(Night Bri) Soon Alyantra felt the ship lurch, jumping into hyper speed. Tyk-Tyk fluttered over to her, uncertain of the sudden change. She pet him as he landed on her arm and watched out the window. The stars now looked like brilliant streaks across the sky, and the other ships, which she knew were out there but could no longer see. Within minutes they lurched again, reaching their destination. The planet was enormous, possibly the biggest one she had ever seen. It was a muddy green color. What could cause that, she wondered... Trees, liquid on the surface? A yearning suddenly struck her to get off this ship, to breath something other than the circulated atmosphere inside the ship. Intrigued, she decided to test her abilities. If the General could push her limits, why couldn't she? Clearing her mind but for a single thought, she focused on directing that one thought through the waves, the energy that connected everything, and planted it into the mind if her General. She hoped it was simple and organic enough for him to feel that it had sprung from his own mind... "Alyantra would be useful on the surface." She knew he would go down, he always did, because he enjoyed the kill better when he could do it himself.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The ship was in orbit around the planet. Gant walked onto the bridge and looked at the scanners. "Looks like an encampment may be here." The captain said as he pointed to a cluster of dots on the screen. "I know how to read a scanner, captain." Gant replied. "Forgive me, sir." Said the captain, a bit nervously, "I...I have 3 squads awaiting your order to go down to the surface, along with squads from the other ships." Something happened in Gant's mind. He suddenly began to look upon the scanners with a feeling of distrust, which bordered on paranoia. "Ok, captain...how do you know that your scanners are working properly?" "Pardon me?" The captain asked, a bit surprised. He had never questioned the integrity of his own ships before. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE SCANNERS ARE WORKING PROPERLY?" He growled. Everyone on the bridge was startled by Gant's outburst. "My...my men...ch...checked them yesterday." "Those incompetent simpletons?" Said Gant. "No...not to mention the possibilty that it could be a trap. Send Alyantra. She's going with me."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

This time when the Captain came for her, Alyanta was pleased. It meant her message had worker! Or... Another thought occurred, he had known it came from her and she was going to her death. Either way, she supposed, she'd have to play it through. She followed the Captain, but he didn't go to the Control Room this time, he led her to a boarding chamber for a pod headed for the surface. The General was in that small chamber, readying himself for a possible battle. His great hulking size made the room feel smaller than it already was, and again her tail began a slow swish. "General," she said, this time out loud, not wanting to anger him when he was doing what she wanted, "you called for me?" She kept her face neutral and her thoughts quieted, just in case he picked up on something. He couldn't know that he was doing what she wanted. The only thing she couldn't control was her stupid tail.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant:  We're going down to the surface.  You will accompany me and lead us to the humans.  You will also help detect any traps that may be in the area.  Why are you wagging your tail at me?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I'm not," she answered, embarrassed by his words. Surely he knew she wasn't 'wagging her tail' at him, he was trying to shame her. Why was he so mean all the time? Again, she was tempted to find out, but this wasn't the time. She was finally going to be able to get off this ship. It had been a long time. "I will do as you wish, General." And she probably could... If they had actually landed on this planet anyway.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant:  Hmph...get in and we'll be on our way, then.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Obeying him, she climbed into the pod, not sure how she felt about the fact that only she and the General would riding together. The pods were small, made for four normal sized Galatians tops. Since the General took up the space of two, he nearly filled it himself. He climbed in, strapped himself in, and the pod ejected from the ship. Still feeling a need to defend herself and her ridiculous tail, even though the General had probably put her out of his mind already, she added, "You make me nervous, that is why my tail... Wags as you say." No point in hiding that fact, it would probably please him if anything, and then he wouldn't be suspecting some other reason.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant was silent for about half of the trip down to the planet.  As the planet drew closer, he finally said, "A jungle...how fitting, indeed.  A savage world for a savage race to hide in."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

That excited her, she'd never been to a jungle planet before. But she kept that to herself and quieted her thoughts again, it would be too easy for the General to pick up her thoughts in this small silent space. "Why do you want to make war on the humans?" She asked, her words out a moment before she thought better of asking.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant:  ...Because they were born...
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Oh..." She could push further, but not with him, and not now. It was curious though... How he hated everyone. She'd never hated anyone, even the Galatians who destroyed her world. She had no idea how it felt to have such a feeling within your soul. "Everyone who was born cannot help but be born," she commented under her breath... Bewildered that he should fault someone for the simple fact of being born.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The pod landed on the planet.  The lieutenants assembled all of the Galatian soldiers into squads, numbering a total of 12 squads, each with 20 soldiers.  General Gant stood in front of the soldiers and began to speak in a loud, booming voice, "Soldiers of Galatia!  Now is the time for glory!  For honor!  And for the motherland of Galatia!"  The soldiers cheered in agreement.  "Our empire, which has stood for thousands of years, will NOT be broken by a bunch of upstart, undisciplined primates!"  Another cheer of agreement.  "We will not hide in the darkness!  We will not sneak upon our enemies as they do...we will not act as criminals, for we have righteousness and virtue on our side!"  Another cheer.  "We are going to march into their camp and face them dead on...and EXTERMINATE ALL OF THEM!  FOR HONOR!"  "FOR HONOR!"  The crowd repeated.  "MARCH!"  Shouted Gant.  All of the soldiers marched in uniform step behind Gant.  The sound of their footfalls was monsterous...the sound of uniform, disciplined, approaching death.  One of the Majors approached Gant, and said, "Master, how many can we expect?"  Gant replied, "According to the sensors..."  "Sensors..." He thought to himself.  "But I don't trust the sensors...do I?  That's why I brought Alyanta...why didn't I trust the sensors?  They are maintained with the notorious Galatian diligence."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta followed behind the General and his officers, amazed at the new planet she was on, until she felt something new come from the General. Confusion and... Suspicion. That couldn't be good if it was aimed at her, she opened her mind to the waves that left him, prepared for the great angry ones that battered into her brain and waited, looking for something else. Something started to come into focus and then.... This was unlike anything she had felt before.... In her concern and confusion at the multitude of new beings she was feeling she messed up, "General," she said with her mind, "there are many on this planet.... Different species... At least a few," she adds as she tries to separate the different threads. She hadn't realized that she had been speaking telepathically and not out loud until it was to late.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

As Gant marched, he suddenly smiled a devoius smile, as if he had just figured something out.