The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

With her mind wide open trying to sort out the many waves, it was almost too much to bear. The loudest of all was nothing but a great menacing buzz... No rationality or emotion to it, just a need to destroy. It got louder and louder as she covered her ears with her hands, the soft featherlike hairs along the outside rim vibrating with the force of what was accosting her. "General!" She screamed, this time out loud, "they are coming!" Not humans, she didn't think. She didn't know what exactly, but something with a will to kill possibly equal to the Generals.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant: it can't be...
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

In that moment, an army of Vlaetski descended upon them from the trees above.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

ATTACK!!!" Gant yelled as he raised his spear. Gant fought visciously. He impaled one of the creatures with his spear, and pulled it back out as it brought a stream of yellow blood with it. He then swiped his spear in a full circle wildly, but somehow accurate, killing four of them instantly.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The Galatians fought around her as Alyanta tried not to scream from the monstrous sound the creatures caused in her brain. What kind of creatures were these that they could hurt her so? As one leaps in front of her, it's long sticky tongue emerging from its small head and wrapping around her leg before she could respond. It pulls her to the ground as she screams. No, her own mind screams in the midst of the horrendous noise echoing through her mind, she would not be killed by a great giant bug after she had survived so long amidst the blood thirsty Galatians. For the first time in her life, Alyanta does harm against a living creature without being told to as she blows up its tongue and scrambles to her feet, searching out the General. He was big, he was scary, and he was mean. But he was a warrior. Ducking through Galatians and these beasts, she makes her way close to him.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant turns around to see Alyanta, and screams, "duck!" He then throws his spear right into the eye of one of the creatures that was chasing her, leaps forward, and pulls it back out. Another one descends on Gant and bites a chunk of flesh out of his shoulder. He grits his teeth in pain as green blood gushes from the wound, but he does not scream. He grabs it by the throat with one arm and lifts it off the ground, and says, "Now you will pay the penalty for the deaths of the righteous Galatians that have died today." He tightens his grip, and the creature's neck crumbles with a sickening sound.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

((this is what I came back to? It's a very literate rp XD))

"Mello!" A voice called and I turned around, still covered in Galatian blood from my last mission. The one calling me wrinkled their nose in disgust and I smiled.

"So where am I needed?" I asked and they pointed to a closed door. I bobbed my head.

I entered a room full of papers and weapons and a man with glasses threw a towel at me. "Clean up, agent! I can't have my best man creating an uproar because of her appearance!"

I grinned as I wiped the blood off my face. "Sorry, sir!"

He threw a couple of papers at me and and nodded. "I'm on it, sir."

As I closed the door, I could just hear him yelling at me, "And while you're at it, take a shower too!"

((Timesekip.))

I was just taking the sickles out of the body, when the ship teetered awkwardly and veered off the wrong path. 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta grimaces at the Generals display of violence until a surprising thought echoed in her still chaotic head.... He had helped her, and had been harmed in doing so.... She held that thought for a moment until it dissolved into the maddening buzz created by the creatures, though it was steadily decreasing in intensity as the Galatians slaughter them. Not knowing what else to do, she remained ducked, her hands still over her ears, and waited for the Galatians to finish the battle.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I fell out of the ship only to find myself plummeting towards a battlefield. As I pulled up my parachute, I landed straight in the middle of the fray and I frowned as a Galatian, seeing I was human, dived at me and I scowled. I quickly did away from it by cutting off its head. I saw a girl cowering and frowned as I walked up to her. 

"State your purpose, girl." I said as another Galatian snuck up to stab me in the back.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta's black eyes widened at the sudden appearance of this human girl. The girl had just killed a mighty Galatian Captain.... And now she was speaking to her. She didn't know what to say to the girl, if she should say anything since she was the enemy and all, and she couldn't read her thoughts with the buzzing still in her head. Alyanta's eyes seek out the General, needing some kind of guidance on what she should do.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The Galatians put down the last of the Vlaetski.  Gant turned around to check on Alyanta, when he spotted the human...he also saw the headless Galatian laying on the ground.  He contained his fury, and said, "Well...look at what we have here...a human.  Quite a bold human at that."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

((btw everything for "Mello" is Nikolean. Sorry. I didn't know I was on my sister's account!))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I sensed another Galatian behind me, and stabbed a sickled through it's heart, all the while, not even looking in its direction. I noticed eyes on my and spotted Gant. My eyes hardened and I turned back to the girl. I should assess whether she is a threat or not first. 

"Purpose?" I inquired
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant:  She is with the mighty Galatian Empire.  Do you have any idea what you have gotten yourself into?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I cocked my head to the side. "Nope, not at all?" I stated and chuckled. "But my orders were not only to kill my target, but any Galatian on site. I was merely following orders. Like..." I pointed to Gant. "Like you."

((sry im going to karate...I'll be gone for about two hours))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The 223 surviving Galatians moved in on the human.  Gant spoke up, and said, "Wait!  We can actually use this one."  Gant trembled with fury as he approached.  He collected himself, and said, "You're hopelessly outnumbered, you must realize that...but I'm going to let you live, because I need a favor from you.  I want you to run ahead.  Yes, run ahead to the human camp nearby...and I want you to warn them that we are coming.  I don't want a surprise attack, I want to meet them on even ground, so that when we slaughter them...it will be all the more glorious."  The human laughed hysterically and said, "It's your funeral, Galatian!"  She ran toward the human encampment.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(I filled in for you, Nikolean.  I hope that's ok)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta stood, the ringing in her head finally subsiding. "That was a human?" She asks curiously. "Why did you let her live?" She further asks the General, she had never seen him let anything go free. She shuddered, after shock from the battle... So much death. She had never actually been in a battle before, she had participated from afar when forced to, but never like this. Then she remembered that she had hurt one, on her own, which was so against her nature it almost made her want to weep. "I blew up its tongue," she tells the General, knowing how stupid it would sound to a warrior who didn't blink at killing much less simply hurting something.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant: Because I don't want to surprise them. I want them to meet us head on, and we will put them down, even when they are at their best. That will instill fear throughout their civilization. They will KNOW that we are the superior force.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant didn't understand her guilt over hurting the creature. It was something completely foreign to him. "That guilt is why your race now services mine..."