The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

Apep goes to them, circling each one, and smelling around their feet and hands if they lay low enough. And the alien female picks her up, a little struck by her friendliness of the cat I roll my eyes. She is weak, it is obvious. This is why the humans will win, they no longer have hearts like this creature.
I must approach. No matter how intelligent, the animal can not state my business. I must kill the humans, that is all I am good for, that is all I was sent here to do.
Walking up to them, I call on my powers.
"Hello." I say, as I walk to them. "I am Diana Ramioya, princess of Egypt. What are your names?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta watches the woman approach... Diana, she says is her name. Still holding the cat, it becomes obvious that the woman is not with the humans... So why is she here? The fact that she couldn't read her made Alyanta distrustful of this odd woman. Her tail began to swish again, frustrating her to no end. She just watches her, curious as to how she will proceed, and pets the little furry thing in her arms. "I am Alyanta," she finally responds, reluctantly.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"You know who I am, no?" I ask the female creature who holds Apep so tenderly in her arms. Slightly jealous of the way the runt animal just sits there and cuddles up to her so warmly. I am not good with living things anymore. I am hardly enough to please myself. 
"Are you from Galatia, female?" I ask her. "I am with you, I am here to fight with the Galatians. Bring me to, Gant?"
I say, trying to remember the names my grandmother told me to ask for. I turn to the humans, putting of doing what must be done, but why hasn't she killed them already? As I thought, a weak link. But, conversation with the enemy> What would this Gant think of her? A rebel, possibly?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I do not know who you are," Alyanta replies as she looks to the humans. If this woman was on her side, would she kill them.... Could she? Two skillful warriors against one woman who has yet to show skill? "If you are on the side of the Galatians, I will take you to my General." She tells the woman, trying to give a reason not to fight the two humans. Alyanta wondered if she should be concerned that this woman knew the General by name...
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

My small smile tilts down into a full frown. She does not know who I am? Well.
How is that possible? My grandmother told me I am one of the most remembered leaders of Egypt. But, she is not from Egypt, or Earth, at that. So I turn to the humans, "you, I must kill you, but before I do, who am I, do you know of me?"
"Do you know of my family? My name is Ramioya."
How can this be? Confused I approach them.
"I could have you dead within a matter of seconds! You will answer the princess! Or you will deal with my grandmother!"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

On second thought, Alyanta considered, she did not want to bring its woman to the General. She did not see any way it would go well for her for him to know there was a creature she could not read.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Fine. I think to myself, a princess controls her inner feelings. Turning to the creature I tell her "take me to Gant. Now, he knows of me."
Annoyed and upset with the humans I say to them through clenched teeth.
"You two should go before you are blown to oblivion. I do not wish to hurt those who have not hurt me no matter how ignorant you are. Now, go away or I will make you. And it will be more humiliating than dying at the hands of a small woman.' I say the last part directed at the male, and then walk up to the alien.
"If you do not trust me, girl, ask of me with your leader, Gant, my grandmother has told him of me. Surely enough you know of my grandmother, or are you not only ignorant but also dumb?"

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud looks to Arachnid "Shes arrogant and vein, a new enemy has joined the Galatians Mello. Lets head back and rest for the war." he turned to walk off and hopefully Arachnid followed him. 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I am neither ignorant nor dumb," Alyanta responded, insulted. She also wasn't sure she wanted this person with The General, but saw no way out of it. "I will take you to him, and he will deal with you." Unless the woman told him that she had been speaking to humans, then he would likely deal with her. Turning, she went back in the direction of the camp, her tail swishing angrily.... This day spelled disaster, she felt it, she wasn't sure for exactly who.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I have insulted her, good. Following her I turn back to the humans, "I have every reason to be proud of who I am, or what you call vein, Male. I am a Ramioya, and you are one I will not be sorry to kill when the time comes."

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud ignores her and heads back to his encampment, he heads to his chambers and lays on his bed, closing his eyes and awaits the battle that will be taking place. Mckloud wandered who he was sharing his chambers with. Could be anyone.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

As Alyanta went back into the Galatian camp, she strode straight for the Generals tent. Some of the soldiers watched her, but did not move to stop her. This time, she waited for the woman. She looked human, so they would likely kill her for it. "I am bringing her to the General," she told the Captain, who stepped in front of her, the first one to interfere.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I may be vein, but he is violent and bloodthirsty, it's in the way he carries himself. I'd like to ask him which one of us are the greater evil, but I will not squabble with a human.
"What are you?" I ask the creature, ignoring my urge to jump in front of her. It feels so strange for someone to lead me, she may be weak in places, but she has hidden courage.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Hello." I say to the captain, not picking up on what's wrong.
"I am Diana, I hope you a gentlemen would be so kind as to bring me to this Gant."
"Your... creature doesn't seem to know how to take orders."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The Captain stares at her for a beat, shocked that the human would stroll into camp and dare to speak to him. Then he raises his weapon, preparing to strike her. Alyanta hesitates a moment, but decides she cannot let this woman just be slaughtered, no matter how much she unnerved or insulted her. "Stop," she says into his mind in as gruff a tone as possible, hoping to throw him off long enough for the woman to flee or something. The Captain pauses, confused by a voice other than the Generals or his own in his head.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"He thinks you are human," Alyanta points out to the stupid woman, "you look human." Then addressing the Captain, she says, "she is not... Human that is. She wants to see General Gant."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I jump back, my jaw hanging open.
"What is wrong with you?! What is wrong with all of you?! Do you have no respect for Isis?"
My power mixed with annoyance and madness with this animal retard of a man stirs up inside of me, and my hands push out in front of me. I summon all my power, not thinking of how the others will react and push him to the ground with my force. 
"Wait until I tell your Gant of this behavior. All of you!" I look around, and then realize what she's saying, he thinks i'm human. He was doing simply what I was told to do, which is to kill every human in sight. I pull off my veil, and hold up my hands for them to see my six fingers on each hand.
"I have blood from Galatia!' I say to them, demanding attention. "I am here to fight with you and you will not attack me, or you will die. I am more powerful than all of you in one, and you do not want to understand the completion and entirety of my power. Your creature has done nothing wrong, she will bring me to Gant, and then you will all see."

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

As the Captain picks himself off the ground bad approaches the Generals tent, presumably to get him, Alyanta turns to the woman. "You are part Galatian?" That made no sense, she could easily read Galatians. "What else are you?" She felt unimpressed, but confused by the woman's power. Galatians did not have kinetic power... She did, but she was not Galatian.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I think to myself, should I answer her? No harm I suppose, whatever the creature did to that male helped me.
"I am part Galatian and god on my fathers side, human on my mothers."
I wait for her response. "I would greatly appreciate you not telling the others that I am more human that alien, creature."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"My name is Alyantra," she tells her, not liking the term creature. Then she adds, "I would appreciate you not telling the General that I was speaking to the humans." She wasn't sure if the woman would or not, but if she did, she would have to deal with the General as best she can. The woman was Galatian, human, and god? It must be the god part that blocked her abilities... Alyanta had never met a creature that claimed to be a god. "I am Illyrian," she further states, wondering if the woman had heard of her people.