The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

"The guilt is why I am the last of my race," she adds, "and if I could remove it I would. But it is a part of me as much as battle and glory are a part of you. I value life, all life, and I do not enjoy bringing pain to others." She paused as she recalled that he had been hurt in her defense. She supposed valuing life meant valuing even his. "Are you injured badly? I do not have any skills at healing but I will help however I can." She paused again, not sure if she should continue, "Thank you, for coming to my aid."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant replied, "It will regenerate by tomorrow morning...and thanks to these infernal creatures, we are going to have to set up camp for the night to heal ourselves. No matter, we should be on our way to meet them by the time the human warns them, and they get prepared. By the way, after we kill all of the humans, I intend to burn this planet, along with all of its inhabitants to avenge the honorable Galatians who died today...how does that compute into your empathic brain?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta stepped back, feeling like she had been slapped. She should have known better than to offer decency to him when he had none within himself. With nothing more to say to him, and her head still hurting, she walked away from him and sat on the ground away from the soldiers. They were all brutes... Maybe she should have tried to escape with the human girl. But it would be pointless, all the humans on this planet would die tomorrow. She could sense their numbers now, they were about even with the surviving Galatians... Not nearly enough for the humans to have a fighting chance.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

There was still another presence... That she couldn't figure out or pinpoint. She glanced up, for only a second thought about mentioning it to the General, but then decided to keep it to herself and lowered her head again.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant sat in his tent.  "It can't be..."  He said, under his breath, "she can't be here..."  He finally lay down to sleep.  
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(I'll be back in a little bit)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(ok)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Apep!" I call, as the noise subsides. A battle, a small one, but no less a battle than another. Violence. It seems to have taken over earth, Galatia, and ever this foreign planet none of the beings from earth or Galatia are familiar with in the least.
"Apep, come, girl." The cat follows me as I squeeze through the trees, as tall as palaces that sit on top of one another. I pull open the wildlife, my small body hardly strong enough for this labor, I am not right for this job. So many warriors, so many queens with my same blood that could've done this for her. Could have one in Isis's name and conquered all that stood in her way, or the Galatians way.
Scrapping my knee on stems and sharp thorns, my legs are covered in thin, red short lines that sting like aloe, and my garb is caught on a bush as I push through, holding the shrubs and branches away for my new acquaintance I will get to the other side. If I die, I will die in the name of my grandmother and my people.
"Ugh!" I hiss and pull, falling in a heap, but safe on the other side. "Thank-" I start, but something catches my attention, a large ship.
A ship, they're called, so strange. So...different. Feeling the dirt, ugh, dirt, underneath my legs, darker than my skin so slightly visible. When was the last time i'v bathed? I'm filthy, when I was a child I used to run away from the slaves when the were to bathe me. I'd say I was sorry, if they were anymore alive than I was a month ago, the stench is retched. Poor little women, stuck with a wild child as I had been. 
Done with waiting for the thing I pick Apep up by the collar and head for this..ship. Humans, Galatians? One are friends, and one I will have to end. For my sanity I hope they are Galatians. A princess does not kill her own people, and my people are not just Egyptian anymore.
They are everyone in this war and more at that. I kill my own no matter who I kill, and it's mind nerving.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

((Haha it was totally out of character but its ok. I gotta eat and ill he back in a giffy ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The presence she had felt had come closer, yet still she could not identify it nor read it other than to feel it there. It was perplexing.... Silently, Alyanta stood up and snuck away from the camp of sleeping Galatians. They don't expect her to try to run anymore... Why would they, where would she go? They are all she can remember ever knowing. She crept along the path they had marched, she spotted a figure in the darkness... Female from the looks. Another human woman bent on destroying the Galatians, she wondered. These humans were intriguing in their brazenness.... She crept closer to the figure, keeping herself in the shadows, trying to reach into the woman's mind. The most startling discovery was that she could not... This woman's mind was beyond her access.... Why?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I silently cursed myself as I warned the army of humans. It's not like they'd believe a mercenary like me, especially once they heard that my name was indeed the infamous Arachnid Mello.

I silently travelled to the Galatian camp out of curiosity. I had time before my due date for General Heorien of the Galatians' head. My resourcefulness was the only thing keeping me in the cavalry. And how expendable I was. How expendable all the Special Forces Unit was. So far I had survived the longest.

I snuck back to the Galatian camp to monitor them quietly form the cover of the foliage.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta silently crept away from the woman before she knew she was there. It unnerved her, to have come across a creature she could not hear or read. What if there were more like that? What if she could not read the humans at all, except for their presence? The other human girl she hadn't been able to read due to the buzzing, but what if that wasn't why. She would be useless to the General and he would slaughter her as he slaughtered everyone. As she made her way back toward the damp, she stopped, her ears perked. Going off trail, she crept through the tangle of foliage to find the human girl, back again. She reached into her mind, to assure herself of her abilities. She was able to do it, though the girls thoughts made no sense to her. So only the woman was blocked from her... "Why have you come back here?" She asked the girl aloud. "You were lucky to get away alive the first time. My General," she warned, "will not do that a second time."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

She had react rashly, coming up to the girl by herself, she realized too late. This girl had killed soldiers, she could surely kill her. As her nerves grew taught with the knowledge that she had put herself into danger, her tail began to do its infernal swishing. She backed away from the girl, "You should leave while you can," she told her, hoping the girl would take her advice and not kill her.

Then, to make an already bad situation worse, she felt the General awaken. If he should discover that she had left camp, he would be furious, and she would suffer for it.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I grinned a toothy grin. "Just curious!" I laughed silently. "The question us what someone of your caliber is doing here?" She asked.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I serve the General, so I have no choice in where I go." She appeared pleased with herself about this next part, and if she wanted to share this secret, this human girl would be the perfect one to tell it to as she would likely be dead tomorrow, "Though, I tricked him into bringing me here. I couldn't stand to be on the ship anymore."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I chuckled. "Well you seem clever. Why not escape then? Because I definitely won't be dead tomorrow."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Where would I go? My people and my planet are long gone. They are all I know." She paused as she considered the girl's words... Had she spoken aloud about the girl being dead tomorrow or did the girl have abilities as well? "The General plans on killing everyone tomorrow, even burning the planet... How do you plan to survive?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

She did not think humans had abilities like that, but she also knew very little about humans. She perked her ears and filled her mind with the question, "Can you hear my thoughts?" though didn't speak it aloud... just to see if the girl would respond. The girl's thoughts were filled with strange little men with windows on their faces and odd wooden doors like nothing Alyanta had ever seen. Perhaps this is what they had on their planet? She didn't know and none of the girl's thoughts made sense to her, so she hadn't even tried to investigate the girl's mind except for that first moment and that was more to test her own abilities on a human.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I chuckled. "Well humans won't lose in a day. We're years ahead of you in terms of technology. We could blast you to bits while being ten miles away."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud walked towards the sound of their voices and stepped out the shadows and sighed as he spotted Arachnid. "What you doing out here Mello?" His voice sounded cold, no emotion just cold. He was covered in yellow blood, as well as his poleaxe. Looked like he got into a fight with some Vlaetski and came out on top. No injuries on him but a lot of Vlaetski blood over his body and weapon.

The encampment had been set up, defenses standing strong and only another eight soldiers died while building the encampment and defenses. Now the Terrans were safe inside there fortress away from the wild life in the jungle. They went from two hundred and ten soldiers to one hundred and ninety soldiers. Twenty dead.