The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

"Illyrian, I have not heard of your kind, and I suppose we have a deal, you don't tell my secrets I wont tell yours. I can not afford it, and I do not care who you speak with...Alyanta. Although, I would not recommend you talking to anymore humans." I tell her. 
"I...envy your sweet nature, You do not want to be here, do you?" I ask. Although the answer is in her eyes, she would not be here if she did not have too.
"Very well," I say, "we shall go to Gant now." I walk ahead of her, and then realize i'm not sure where i'm going and step back.
"Very well," I repeat.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant: Ramioya...what are you doing here? (He says as he steps out of his tent. He looks a bit disgusted)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta stops, not sure how this would play out. Evidently the General did know this woman. All she felt from the General was the ever present anger... And some... Memory, feeling... She wasn't sure... But he was keeping it buried and she was not quite able to grasp it without digging deeper.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"And who are you to ask?"
I ask Gant, "Who, are you? And, what are you?" I ask looking at him in disgust.
"You know who I am, good, but apparently you were not told how to address royalty, thing."
I step up to him, and look him in the eye before retreating back next to Alyanta.
"Now, I have asked to see Gant, and that is who i'll see, this second and no later! Where is he?!" I look around at them all waiting for my answer, anger boiling up inside of me my powers ready to explode. And then stare back at the old Galatian who has addressed me by my family name.

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"That is General Gant," Alyanta whispers to the woman, trying not to appear amused at how she is speaking to the General.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

My powers subside almost to nothing, and my dark cheeks are blushing pink under my makeup. I'd still like to hurt this old Galatian, but I am to respect him.
"You...are... Gant?" I ask timidly, smiling and grabbing Apep out of Alyanta's arms, she claws me and I drop her, the little animal runs of somewhere. I hiss at the thing, runt. 
"Well." I say, not sure what to say, really. 
"I am here to serve, general,' I nod my head to him, not sure if I should bow, but I would never have to bow to an earthling general, why him? My nod shows the respect I was told to have for him.
"And as to why i'm here, the answer lays with my grandmother. She has sent me here to fight with the Galatian forces."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant: Good? You're good? Bahahaha! And what's this stupid little creature, a little token from your little paradise you set up on Earth? Why are you here to help us now?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"That little creature, is a cat, general." I tell him, trying to smile. "A kitten, a baby cat, that is. And yes, she is from earth. And I have told you, my grandmother sent me here, general Gant."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta smiled, now she had a word for the little creature. As her eyes moved back to the General, her smile faded. She wonder who this grandmother was that the woman... Diana... kept speaking of. Did General Gant know her too? Should she mention that she had information about the humans?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant looks her in the eyes and says, "Are you really going to do it? Are you really going to kill the humans, HIS people? I'll believe it when I see it." Gant turns to Alyanta and says, "Can't read her thoughts, can you?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"No General," she answers, slightly shamed by the admission.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I watch as the girl smiles next to me, and a small grin escapes me, a kind soul, I can tell already. Frightened by this brute.
"You may tell me where my chambers are." I tell him, clearing my throat and controlling my want to push him to the ground as I'v done the other male. "I will stay out of your way until needed. And my father is of no concern to me anymore, that is who you speak of? Is it not?." 
I say with sadness. My father is gone, hundreds of rulers have come and past.
"I do what my grandmother orders of me, if you do not want me, believe me, general, my feeling do not vary. I will contact my grandmother, and you may ask to have me sent home."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(( I dont know if we should wait for Nikolean to start the war? ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Don't worry," Gant says to Alyanta, "I'll tell you about them," he turns to Diana and says, "they're chaotic, ignorant...and traitorous...just like a human. You can sleep out in the dirt for all I care, Princess."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta looked to the woman, she did look much like a human... It was no wonder the General was being rude to her. He hated everyone, she should have warned the woman. "I have new information, General." She states, deciding to try to defuse the tension between the General and the woman.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I will die before I sleep on the dirt, and i'll sleep on the dirt before i'll sleep in the same ship as you. I will sleep in my pyramid, general. You are playing a very risky game, sir. I do not know the cause of your Apophis behavior. Now, let your...Alyanta speak, and tell you what she knows of the humans, you are very arrogant, general. And Isis does not approve of arrogance."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Very well, princess." Gant snarled. He then turned to Alyanta, and said, "Go ahead."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta again glanced at the General. Her tail began to swish again with nervousness. "I have a couple of names... Of the warriors with the humans. Black Heart of the Brotherhood and Arachnid Mello. I was also able to get their numbers and location."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Alyanta?' I ask. I have scared the poor girl, I can be scary at times. But I do not worry, she has seen and gone through worse. There is a reason I have not heard of her kind, the Illyrians, and it is not because of unpopularity.
"Are those the ones you, almost destroyed earlier?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

She ignored the woman's question, almost speaking on top of her, knowing the General would never believe that almost destroyed anybody. "They have 190 warriors, of differing skill levels in their fortress," she continues quickly. When she had finished, she looked over to Diana, hoping she wouldn't say anymore to anger the General, and then moved her gaze to his.