The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

Gant smiles, and says, "Very good...very good indeed. The humans have very stupidly sent their two finest warriors to the same place. Well, Diana, it appears that fortune favors us even more so than divine intervention, eh?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I was wondering." I say, looking to the general and then Alyanta. 
"If you would like to stay with me, Alyanta, I have a ship, most different from this one. No one except me, you may get better sleep. You may perform better with more, you seem so...tired, girl. And, the cat, that you seem to love so, she hates me. But she quite likes you I suppose, I might need you to find her. Could you help your princess?'
I say to her.
"And I suppose so," I say yawning into my palm, "although it could have easily been my grandmother."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta hesitated, doubtful that the General would allow her to go anywhere away from his control.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant: Why? So you can leave with her? What kind of idiot do you think I am?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I hesitate. This is some general, not what I expected at all.
"I tell you what, I will bring my ship next to yours, and you will have company in me. Or, your, general Gant may allow you to stay then? Yes? If he can see us both? I would never put another in that dangerous of a situation. The fear of your wrath is greater than my want of being off this planet and out of your inferior sight. And what use do I have for the girl?" I giggle, I do find it funny.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

She watched the General, grateful that the woman was trying to be kind, but she waited for the General to explode. He viewed her as belonging to him. "Wherever it would be best," she answers uncertainly," I will go."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Very good," I say, "then, you will come with me." 
 "am I correct Gant? Or do you want me to call my grandmother, you don't want...divine intervention, to switch sides? Do you? We both know you don't"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Diana's logic somehow appealed to Gant. "Fine," Gant replied, "but I will know if something is amiss. She can stay in your ship."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Her tail continued to beat back and forth unceasingly. "If those are my orders..." It might be nice to not be at the call of the General for a night, but his agreement made her nervous as well. It was unlike him. She looked to Diana, not sure what to do next.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Good." I say, "I will go get my ship, whenever you are ready, girl, you may join me."
I walk off, but just to prove my point farther, I stand in place, and think of my pyramid. 
Work. Please mother Isis."
Sweat rolls down my face and I push it aside, when I open my eyes, they hurt from squeezing together too hard, but I am standing on the other side of the small piece of jungle, my pyramid in front of me. I haven't done that in so long. I don't know how it works, it's just nice to rub something in that old brutes face.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta nodded, she had nothing to get ready... The woman disappearing did impress her, she had not seen that ability before. Reluctantly, she turned back to the General, wondering what his actual reaction will be now that the woman was gone.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant: Now, maybe I'll finally get some damn sleep...
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

That's it? She was almost delighted. No questions about how she had come across the woman, no problems about her leaving camp, nothing about her stay in the other ship, no threats? Maybe the General was sick...
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant spoke as if he had read Alyanta's mind, "I know her...and I know what she is. She won't leave...she can't leave.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I land my pyramid next to Gant's ship, slightly hoping that he decides to dive under it, for whatever reason. The girl will stay with me, it is better for her. The pyramid is big enough, we will hardly see each other until morning.
I hit the ground and a cloud of dirt and mud and dust comes up around the pyramid like it did when I landed here earlier.
Turning on the speakers I was taught to use I say, "incoming!" and small shadows run out of my way as I drive closer. I quite like these new things, they demand attention, with their new world lights and sounds, I respect that.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta watched the woman's great triangle shaped ship come closer. "Yes General," she responded almost absently. There was so much he didn't know that went on this night, and he had no idea. It was almost empowering to see how much he is not in control. And this woman, she did not fear him as everyone else did. "Thank you, General," she states.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I come to a stop, and park the pyramid. I wonder if they've heard of it. The humans do not know of the pyramids secret, but do the Galatians?
I jump down and lay the piece of dried meat I'v gotten for Apep on the ground to attract her, waving at the general and Alyanta I step back in. She will come when she's ready, for now, I must take care of myself.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud woke up and got dressed, splashing his face with water and grabbed his poleaxe. He marched over to the Leader of this Operations Tent and walked in "An army of Galatians more than we have are North-West of our position and are coming here for war." He headed back out into the deep jungle, soldiers like Mckloud didnt have to join a squad during battles, they could do what they wanted. The Leader went and called everyone and briefed them on what was going to happen. All the Squads rallied up and got ready to go into battle. Only forty soldiers stayed to defend the fortress. One hundred and fifty soldiers in different squads moved out to find the Galatians, so did the infamous soldiers. 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta glanced at the General one more time, just to make he was allowing her to go aboard this other ship, and then stepped away from him. As she boarded Diana's pyramid, she gasped in delight. It was so different than anything she fad ever seen, she thought, as she ran her finger along the elaborately painted walls. Something clamored in her head, but she ignored it for awhile, too caught up in experiencing the foreign designs that decorated this ship. Soon the clamor became too loud to ignore, and when she paid attention, her fingers stiffened on the painted walls. So the humans were not going to wait for the Galatians to cone to them? Clearing her mind, she found the waves the vibrated through the air and sent her message off to the General. "The humans armies are on their way." She supposed she should tell Diana as well, as she said she was here to fight with them. She wandered the ship a bit, looking for the woman, not able to speak into her mind. When she still couldn't find her, she called out, "Diana?!"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Gant gathered the lieutenants, who gathered the soldiers into squads once again, and they resumed their march toward the humans.