The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

The girl's boast didn't impress Alyanta. She had seen the Galatian's fight, they were unstoppable. Besides, 'blasting' from ten miles away... she could do the same if pushed to do so, as she had been with that colony. But she would not say so, not to this human girl. She hadn't responded to the message she had put into her thoughts, so no, they did not have abilities like that.
As the human male came upon them, covered in blood and his weapon in hand, Alyanta quickly backed away as her tail swished a little more forcefully. This was another warrior, a warrior that was supposed to die in the morning. But right now, she was in the jungle with two humans who seemed to be adept killers. The fear that caused was almost enough to make her send a message to the General, but she hesitated, not wanting the blood of these two on her hands. As long as they didn't try to hurt her...
She reached into this man's mind and saw the battle with the Vlaetski's, just like they had been in, saw this man's comrades die, and saw the skill this man had in killing. He took no pleasure in it, as the General did, he simply killed because it was his job to do so. She left his mind, seeing enough.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud looked at her and kept a straight face "You're a Illyrian. Why are you looking into my mind without permission. I know what your kind does, or did..." His voice cold, no emotion in his tone. "Go ahead look into my mind, you wont see anything except death." He said again, the tone of voice the same. "Whats your name Illyrian?"

(( Is this emote fine with you Shawna? ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(Yeah, it's fine with me)
Death? Yes, she saw plenty of that in this man... Did he realize he had also been thinking of his numbers and defenses? If so, he must surely realize that she had seen those thoughts as well. She stepped back yet again, in case he decides that he doesn't want to let her live... the only thing that halted her from fleeing is... How did he know of her people? As far as she knew, her people had never had any contact with the humans. "How do you know of my people, human?" She asked him. She could try to find that information from him without asking, but it was not on the surface of his mind and would take time to dig out, time she did not have.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Firstly, I asked your name and you didnt respond. Secondly, I am now asking you to stop digging in my mind now. Thirdly, go tell the leader of the place where the humans are and how many numbers we have and our defenses. Fourthly, I've met most races that strived before they were wiped off the face of the universe because of the Galatians. Your race as well, never thought I'd see another one. My brothers and sisters would love to hear your story if you had the time one day." He said this in the same tone, no higher, no lower. This mans heart was cold but he still knew right from wrong.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta did not reenter his mind, as he asked. She was impressed that he hadn't tried to kill her yet, as the warriors she knew would surely have done by now if she had information about them to give the enemy... Which, as she thought about it, she did... as she stood here talking to the enemy. This would look very bad if the General ever found out about it. She was curious about this human, who knew of her people and her abilities. Had he ever met one of her kind? But she did not have the time to find out, the General would soon find out she was gone if she did not return now. "I am Alyanta," she responded to the man's question. "You should take your people and go back to your world."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud nodded "Alyanta? Did you have a sister by any chance or a brother?" He looked around the area, scanning it and looked back at Alyanta "Names Mckloud, or known as the infamous Mckloud Marduk: Nickname, Black Heart." He held his poleaxe in his right hand and cracked his left thumb in the palm of his left hand. Waiting for Arachnid to decide when she wants to leave and stop wandering away from camp. "And our planet is toxic wasteland. Governments around the world destroyed our home."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I don't remember," Alyanta answered honestly, "I was a small child when they... died." She looked at the man, wanting to know more, but respecting his request. "Black Heart," she is intrigued by the name. "They call you that because of the death in you?" She frowned at his words, "So you look for a new planet?" That would explain why the General would make war with them. He would not like another species grabbing at planets, only the Galatians could do that.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I wrinkled my nose when I saw Macleod. "What's with all the blood?" I asked in reply. It was getting late and I may need to go back now, especially since Mcloud saw me out of line.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"They call me Black Heart because I keep one express and tone of voice, it never changes. I've never smiled or cried, I didnt even cry when I was a baby they told me. I am a cold, sadistic, killer. I protect who I am told to protect, I kill who I am told to kill and I show nothing but death and darkness to my enemies." Mckloud kept his expression and his tone of voice didnt change at all. "Maybe if you live through this battle, we can have a chat Alyanta. Because I wont die and she wont die" He pointed to Arachnid. "I know a few others who wont die either. Not all of us are simple Terrans, some Galatians fear those on our side. If they knew who some of us were they'd think twice about a frontal assult." He turned to Arachnid "New race killed twenty men in Delta Squad, I took care of them. You ready to return back Mello?"

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I have been walking for longer than I have been dead. And the exaggeration is not great.
The ship is closer now, and I can see it's extravagance. What could it be besides Egyptian?
[[lol i'm starting to hate my own character]]
Nothing, this is what worries me. With Apep slinking by me and leading the way as if she's been here before and wants to prove it, I start to jog. I must know who's ship this is, no sense in procrastination, all that is is waiting for the worst. 
But what the worst? Them being human and killing them now, or them being Galatians killing humans later? I am not sure of much anything anymore. Who could be in a world like the world my homeland has turned out to be. What a waste hole, even before the war started it was.
The ship, tall and wide, and almost as big as my pyramid though not quite has a look to it I'v decided can't be human. Unless they love their enemy and want their ships to compliment the Galatians.
My hand sides over the surface and I bang, as hard as I can, preparing to kill and preparing to stop myself from killing shall they be Galatians.
"Hello!..I have been walking for an hour, and am a Ramioya! Open up in the name of the goddess Isis! Isis! Do you here me in there!"
[[I really hate my character lol, but I guess that's good ]]
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(( If you really hate your char you can make a new character :P ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta glanced between the man and the girl, it was true that they were warriors... but to be feared by the Galatians? She did a quick swipe through the girl's mind to find her name. "My General is brutal and he shows no mercy. I have never seen him show fear." They seemed confident, but they didn't know General Gant either.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(you just need to get your character to a place she can interact lol...)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Tell him that Black Heart of the Brotherhood will meet him in battle and that the infamous Arachnid Mello will be there as well"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(( I'll be back in like 30mins, so nobody emote for me xD And nobody go offline :P I'm watching all of you *stares intensely* O-O ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I will do so," she nodded at the man, curious about if the General would show fear or not. "I must return now," she glanced over her shoulder, worried about if she would be in trouble when she returns. At least she had information, that should give her a reprieve from his wrath.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

[[ no it's cool, I kind of like to hate her ]]
Apep has started to make a small meowing noise and I kick him slightly, "shut up." I whisper, I hear something. Voices, more female.
"Hello?" I ask, as me and the cat slink around the ship, the voices are getting louder. And I can hear what they're saying better. But, why would I care what they're saying? Their hearing is not as pungent as mine, it better not be. If it is, they should have come running when they heard my name. But they didn't so I can only give them the benefit of doubt.
"Are you here? Are you Galatians or humans?"

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

My body is pushed against this giant ship, it's warm on my skin as I travel around it. I quirk my head forward now that i'm closer to the voices, a, alien. This female is an alien. I press my hand to my heart, I haven't realized just how hard I needed them to be. My heart subsides, she wont be dying. She is not from Galatia, i'm almost positive, but she is not human in the least. I'm getting a strange feeling from her, a feeling that tells me to stay away.
But the other two, they are human. A male and a female. Neither Egyptian from the looks of it. Neither sane, ether, from the looks of it.
"Apep, go to them." I say sharply, and the cat go's on command. Incredible. She runs for them.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta ears twitch, the woman is near, the woman she can't read and hence frightened her. Was this woman with the humans? Her presence felt different, though Alyanta could not describe how. Turning in the direction she felt the woman, she waited, to see if she would approach. She really needed to get back to camp, but the anomaly that was this woman was too unique to pass up.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Instead, suddenly a little furry creature comes running at them. With her guard melted by the little creature, Alyanta bends down to pet it. The little creature stretches up against her hand, rubbing against her and it made an odd noise. Loving the strange little creature immediately, Alyanta lifted it into her arms, cuddling it against her as it continued its strange noise.