Us : Forum : ours

ours

17 Years Ago

this is just for us, so we can bug each other back and forth. If other cool people come up, we can figure that out later.
-Louis

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sw33tness... you know, I should really post stuff, even though I suck at the whole writing thing, it'd be a good thing to do since this is called writers cafe, not readers cafe ::tongue::

In another note, how the hell have you been? I haven't heard from you in next to forever

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

OMG he lives. good idea on the thread thou. and yes write something damnit. on that note i still need to write something, i've just been recycling some older poems to get some content up. still waiting for inspiration. also if anyone gets a friend invite from Kristina, that's my sister, she just joined up

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm going to have to start thinking about things more, and putting them down on paper. (or notepad) I randomly wrote something a few days ago, it has a title but it is not that descriptive because i don't exactly know what i wrote. I read it, but i have forgoten most of it since then. I remember it being signifigant of something, but i haven't figured it out. You guys can read it if you haven't already. I am not sure if it makes sense though. ::mad::

And on a side note, ::cool::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm doing ago, narrowly avoiding homelessness yet again. But I should be securing a place on nov 17. So that'll be good. I'm going to be fluttery with my internet access for about another month after that happens. So how are you guys doing? Any recent developements in good stuff? On a more esoteric note, I heard the Dan helped Gavin find a piece of the puzzle. I've been sitting out here being pretty confused about what's happening, but, as usual, I've come to my conclusion of how simple life is. You make your choices and you don't look back. I've yet to get into a dojo again due to the chaotic value of my money and living situation, hopefully that'll change soon cause i've lost almost 70 lbs. But I've been spending quite a bit of time in thought, which is a good thing. As a side note, if you read some of my stories, try and pick out some things that strike you, you might get a few insights into the way some things are changing. So we'll see who has a bright bulb and too much time on their hands. And yes Pat, if you don't post things, i'll firebomb you when I come back in December. Speaking of which, i'll be back somewhere between the 5th and the 12th so i'll give you guys a call and try to get s**t together for at least one day.
-Louis

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

nice to hear you're doing good out there. and yes life really is simple, i'm glad that at the very least you have realized that. i think if you go ahead and read most of the books i've read, your head will just tweak out. speaking of that i sent you the info you wanted on the books gavin mentioned. i look foward to hanging when you drop in, like you said, even if only for a day it'll be fun. and i agree on the firebomb.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Me likey fire!... wait, that's going to be all over my place of residence, wouldn't it?... and possibly me...
ok, I'll post something... at some point... eventualy... I'll just write something new, hopefully it won't turn out emo or just plain horrible >_<

As for you louis, I'm glad to hear that you're alive, although I wish you were doing a little better off. It's nice to hear that you'll be stabelizing a little more soon enough, though. As for chillin' with you when you come out, just let me know when you'll be here a little closer to when you're comming out and I'll take as many days off as you'll be arround :)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

you better post something, even if it's crap. Besides, it's not like i'm any good at this s**t, which is why I put my stuff up on this site, I'm hoping to get some constructive criticism. And besides, you're going emo on us anyway, so what's wrong with writing emo stuff?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

lol emo kid. yeah, i'll try to take a day or two off when you're around too, otherwise i'm gonna be impossible to hang out with. though the week of xmas i don't have work. we shut down for the week like back at the 4th of july. and i hope you have better luck than i am louis, cause noone even like looks at the s**t i post. but then there's people with utter crap, IMO, for poems who have like 50 reviews and all like 4-5 stars. i feel like i'm reading that damn poem again "the red wheelbarrow" or whatever it was called

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Pat you definitely have to post something, i have posted two things already. Once i started writing i got a sudden erge to just write more and more. But yeah, you've been here since sept. and have nothing. So...yeah...f*****g right stuff. (i find that waiting untill around 10 PM helps spark ideas.)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

10PM rocks

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

10pm does rock, cause that's when i usually get off work. I also love 2am munchie hour, that's where alot of spontaneous ideas strike me. Oh, and I've got a ton of new s**t on the Jin Retsu Sei Ryu, so anyone who wants some needs to gimme their email again, cause i'm a retard and can't remember them. So, if you supply me with that, i'll send you stuff. And then you must put it under your pillow, so i brain wash you into being my minions of slight badness.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

wow. i must admit louis, it's been so long i've forgotten just how unique your humor is and what it adds to conversation. question thou, will this make me wake up with a massive erection like last time?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Lol, slight badness.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

dude that's raunchy. But morning wood is almost as god as the morning bake, both can be eaten, just one shouldn't be eaten by you. Morning wood really promotes the ideals of sharing. Morning bake on the hand just makes you beat up anyone who wants some, quite unlike morning wood. Anyway, getting back to the situation in which it is now afternoon. The afternoon bake is wonderful but..... Damnit, there I go again. Alright, for real this time, I need some thoughts on some ideas I've been toying with, so somone gimme there e-mail so I can shoot them with my gray matter. Mmm.. warm cerebral gelatin.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I really want to write some form of book. Not even necesarily a book, just come kind of minorly lengthy story or something. I know i want to write it, but i can't figure out what it is i want to write. I have the idea in my head, but it is too broad. I can't figure out how to slim it down. It' really starting to annoy me. I've written 10 poems already, but i ended up deleting all of them. They just weren't quite right. But each poem was different, none of them were really that similar except for what aspect they were based off of. I think by writting these poems i am narrowing down exactly what i want to write, which is good. I think what i wan't to write is something that's creepy, or evil, or anything along those lines. I can't write peaceful sounding things unless i have a true inspiration. Any form of art i create is almost always creepy in some way. Except for music. I was screwing around with mrs. sayward's piano and almost instantly came up with something really nice sounding. but other than that, my mind revolves around evil, demonic, scary,depressing,etc. Incase your wondering why this post is so big, i am just venting out words, because the poetry isn't finding me at the moment, but words are.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

what, no pork and mushroom dumpling to choke on this time? lol. andyway, devin, i think you should read celestive prophecy before louis aquires it and beats you to reading, plus it has lots of neat food for thought that could help in the writing process. and louis, i'd love to help you out but i'd never get around to reading what you sent, 12 hours a day 4 days a week for work, 10 on friday, and weekend is all rushing to hang with friends. and i'm somehow finding time to play the new .hack//G.U. game for like a few hours total a week. if my pace slows down thou i'll let you know and try my best to help out. thou, i've read some of your stuff before, and our styles a are really really really different so i'd prolly be useless anyway. oh, if you like stuff to make you think thou reading plato's dialogues is a mind f**k. Socrates is the coolest person ever ::cool::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Oh dan, if you want more reviews on you poems then review other people's stuff. They see your review and then they go to your profile and look at what you've written. That's the only reason i have an reviews.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

squibble fish... yeah... what?

oh right, e-mail: [email protected]

normally, I'd try to add something to this conversation to make it flare up in randomness, buut.... I'm too lazy right now, so that's all you're getting.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

It's been 36 ours since the last post...so yeah...now it's more like 3 seconds.

First Page first
Previous Page prev